First Date

Passport To Her Heart

 

To fit the mood of this chapter, you can listen to: 

NS Yoonji ft. Sangchu - I Miss You Again

 

 


 

Even though ________ understood that busy schedules couldn’t be helped, Donghae still felt bad on taking her out on a late night date for their first date.

_________ was told by Siwon to just meet up with Donghae in their dorm because they wanted to plan out how they can avoid fans plus the guys wanted to tease them for finally getting together.

________ just wore a simple nautical-styled dress and partnered it with heels that were not too high, just in case she needed some running to do which she hoped won’t happen.

“Hey guys, _______’s here.” Yesung sang his statement making _______ laugh. She entered the dorm and saw the guys in different corners of the place.

Donghae walked out of the bathroom after styling his hair a bit. He looked dashing in a button down shirt and jeans. _______ and Donghae smiled at each other as soon as their eyes connected.

 

“Hi…” Both of them greeted each other at the same time.

The guys in the room felt like they were watching a start of a romantic movie. They exchanged weird glances before coughing and clearing their throats out loud to intentionally ruin the moment.

“I don’t want you two feeling confident of going round and about just because it’s late and dark. You’ll never know who can recognize you Donghae so you two still have to be safe, okay?” Siwon told Donghae, sounding like the protective brother of _______.

“Yes. I already gave you guys a run through with my plans tonight. I thought everyone was okay with it already.” Donghae replied as he walked closer towards them. _______ had no idea what his plans were but she was just excited to find out what he had prepared.

 

“We know. We’re just reminding you not to be too carefree.” Siwon just had the best intentions for the two.

“Yeah, don’t forget the tips I gave you.” Shindong reminded Donghae. He advised Donghae since he has managed to almost always bring Nari out successfully.

“We just want you both to enjoy the rest of the night, okay? I don’t want you Donghae coming back here sulking cause you felt like someone was already following you guys or taking photos of ________ or something.” Leeteuk said and Eunhyuk then imitated Donghae’s tantrums and how he cries.

“Ya!” Donghae playfully hit Eunhyuk in the arm to stop him from embarrassing him in front of ________ who was currently giggling.

“Awww EunHae in action!!” _______ clapped like a kid.

“I’ll show you off like how I show Eunhyuk off.” Donghae proudly said.

“Yup, there’s a reason why EunHae is a hit.” Eunhyuk agreed.

After a couple of more minutes the couple finally was able to leave the crazy guys at home.

Even though Kyuhyun, Ryeowook & Sungmin was begging them to bring them out like kids, their aegyo’s did not work on the two.

 

Like a true gentleman, Donghae opened the passenger door of his white Audi for _______ before going to his side.

“So oppa, where are we going first?”  _______ asked curiously after wearing her seatbelt.

“You’ll see when we get there.” Donghae winked at her as he started his car.

After some time, Donghae finally stopped at a somewhat dark place. Although it seemed familiar to ________, she wasn’t entirely sure where they were.

“What are we doing here?” ________ asked as she looked at her surroundings.

“Eating.” Donghae simple answered before turning his body to reach something at the back seat.

Donghae brought out 3 lunch boxes (bento/dosirak) which had kimbap, galbijim, fruits, etc.

_______ chuckled at the unexpected first part of their date. She has heard of these kinds of car dates that celebrities do to avoid crazy fans or paparazzi’s.

In the middle of eating, bright lights suddenly appeared ahead of them. That was when ________ realized that they were near the Han River. Donghae brought her out to eat there so they could see the water and lights show that happens at night.

Donghae was pleased when he saw ________ forget about her food as she got mesmerized with the perfect view that they had.

_______ remembered that Donghae was beside her and so she shifted her head to see how his reaction would be while watching the show. ________ quickly blushed and looked somewhere else when she saw that Donghae has been gazing at her lovingly.

Donghae chuckled seeing her shy side.

“Oh before I forget, open the glove compartment.” Donghae suddenly remembered what he had kept there earlier.

________ fixed her lunch box first and put it away before following Donghae’s instruction. She brought out the chocolate box and a white Polaroid camera that was inside the compartment.

Donghae got the camera from her while he requested for her to open up the box of chocolate. She was handing him over the box to let him pick what chocolate he wanted but Donghae shook his head like a kid. He insisted that she feeds him a piece of Chocolate.

________ tried to persuade Donghae to just get one for himself but he really didn’t want to. She had no choice but to do what he wanted her to do. The click and the flash from the Polaroid camera surprised ________ as Donghae took a photo of her feeding him.

“Donghae oppa!” _______ whined as she felt slightly embarrassed of the photo but deep inside she loved how cheesy and romantic the photo looked.

“I want you to know something.” Donghae suddenly sounded serious.

“What is it?”

“Ever since you came here to Korea and after I got to know you more, no other girl has been able to catch my attention.” Donghae started to confess. “That’s why I was really, really persistent in pursuing you ________. You have this effect on me and I don’t want it to ever go away.”

_________ smiled at how sincere Donghae sounded. She was really lucky and happy to be where she is right now…to be with him.

“Thank you oppa. I’m not afraid to say it now, but I do really like you. I really wish I could stay longer, or I wish I could have given us a chance to go out like this earlier.” ________ admitted as well.

Donghae couldn’t help but to show how happy he is with ________’s words. He has longed to hear her say that she returns his feelings.

Donghae leaned closer to ________ until their noses were just an inch apart. He kissed her lips softly and ended that sweet kiss too short for his and her liking.

“Can’t risk letting anyone see. My windows aren’t that tinted.” Donghae told _______ as he pulled his body back.

“Kiss on the first date? I don’t think Siwon oppa will approve of that.” ________ joked as the smile of contentment never left their faces.

“Well I can always reason out that you’re a messy eater and that there was chocolate on the corner of your lips. I was just simply cleaning it.” Donghae wittingly replied back.

After a few minutes, Donghae and _______ stepped out of the car to walk around. Donghae was certain that no one would come up to him since it was already dark so they wouldn’t really easily recognize his face. Plus the two of them would be blending well with the other couples who walk around the Han River. It was just such a comfortable, peaceful and relaxing place.

They talked about different things as well as took lots of photos using their phone and the Polaroid camera.

 

After a while, the two left the park go to the nearest mall to watch the midnight screening of a new romantic comedy movie.

Donghae at first placed his arm around ________’s shoulder when the movie started, but he later realized that he wasn’t satisfied with that so he removed that arm and then used the same hand to interlace his fingers with _______’s. ________ looked at their connected hands before looking at Donghae. He looked innocent as if he wasn’t doing anything as his eyes were fixed on the big screen in front of them. _______ returned her focus on watching the movie and just slightly squeezed Donghae’s hand. And all throughout the movie, their hands never unclasped from one another.

 

Donghae drove ________ back home after watching the movie since he couldn’t stay out too long because of a schedule that his group had early in the morning…which would be four hours from now. He didn’t care about not getting enough sleep because going out with ________ was better than just dreaming about her.

“Thank you for tonight oppa. Even though we were short on time, I still had a really great night.” ________ said first as soon as she and Donghae stopped in front of her door.

“Me too. I promise you, we’ll have a much longer date next time. I’ll take you out again the day after tomorrow.” Donghae replied back.

“It’s technically tomorrow already oppa, so I’ll see you tomorrow.” _______ corrected Donghae which kind of confused him.

“Aish smart girl, I’ll just see you soon, okay?” Donghae answered before kissing ________ on the cheek and whispered “Good night.”

 

‘As soon as we say goodbye, I miss you again.’

 

The couple’s first date may have been simple but that wouldn’t be the same case for their second date.

The two were already looking forward in seeing each other again, they couldn't wait to be together again.


 


 

By the way, I'm planning to make a new WGM-inspired story (after I finish the Kyu WGM one) but it'll be different from the previous ones. You'll see why once I post a teaser or something.

QUESTION: Who do you want to star in my new WGM fic? May it be another Super Junior member or not...like 2pm, Beast, DBSK, etc.

Think about it now and then comment/vote on my blog post about this that I will be putting up over the weekend / or maybe tomorrow ;) I’ll post the names of the guys that have been repeatedly suggested or the ones I think that will fit the story best and you can vote on there.

 

You can also suggest in Twitter: twitter.com/nlikeskpop

 

~Comment Replies~

StephyLeeDonghae: I hope you find this update "Sho cute" too ;) Hope this makes you smile ^_^

SooJung: awww...that was cute!! haha but I agree with your feelngs too! ^_^

redshuz: I miss Henry already <3

LOL-ed at him and at Yesung's gif.

Yup Siwon would definitely be the big bro or best friend that I would want.

Hope you like the date ;) Drama will come in much later.

yesungie:  Just shows his patience & determination ^_^

I wasn't able to do the whip cream scene here but I did use that for inspiration with Donghae's excuse as to why he kissed her. Chocolate kiss? haha Thanks for the suggestion and I hope you enjoy the cheesy parts ^_~

AngelHae: aww...thank you sweetie <3 

YAY!! Well I hope this update make you smile and get kilig too!! I'm not sure if it's unique or that romantic but I think it had its cheesy parts ;) The next date would be better...I think? :)

Mr. dimple!! I love that! haha ^_^

suju26kamz: YAY! Team Donghae must be happy! haha ^_^

Hope you find this chapter sweet too ;)

SNSDlove: I'm glad you loved the last chapter + the gifs ^_^

Thank you! Hope you enjoy this update too ;)

ColaSmackles: YAY!! I'm so happy that my updates make you smile ^_^

He confessed na naman but he needs a longer confession / express his feelings more, right? ;)

hihi..it's okay ;)

celine_neji: I saw a lot of people saying "Finally" LOL Team Donghae must be happy, right? ;)

Yup she'll be leaving after 2 chapters...oteoke?

You're always welcome unnie ^_^ Just hope you continuously enjoy the updates. Thanks for the lovely comments!

angel_min:  YAY! Finally Donghae gets his girl ;)

Hope you like this update

Samona: Yay for the happy couple ^_^

I miss Henry too *_* He'll show up again before the story ends ;)

eunhaecupcake: Oh...you know what unnie? I'm going to use your suggestion although it'll be a bit different. You'll know what I mean in the next chapter ;) Thanks for the suggestion!! ^_^

Hope you enjoy the first part of their date

jaeeun: awww...well I hope this is a good surprise for you ^_~ Hope you like it.

Donghae's very happy now ^_^

SHERYLN: Good news!! I've sorta extended this fic so YAY!! ^_^ haha aww...no you're not demanding. It's flattering to know that you'd want a sequel since it means you actually really enjoy this ^_^

I was squealing and pausing and replaying parts.haha

stephyjung: Me too! I wouldn't have been able to give a proper answer! haha

glinkkiehyukkie: I love that line too.hihi ^_^

Team Donghae must be happy!

anj_yesung: YAY for sweet SJ songs! ^_^

I hope you love this update too chingu ^_~ YAy for happy and sweet moments ^_^

gabie_16: Finally they're together, right? haha ;)

Yay for you and Donghae ^_~ Hope you enjoyed the date.

hotkey: That must have been the most used word for the comments for the last chapter: Finally! haha

kyuhaeyee: I know, right? Donghae is so adorable!! ^_^ YAY for kilig moments!! Hope you feel that too for this chapter ;)

kyuukihae: Haha the important thing is she FINALLY agreed to go out with Haehae! ^_^

Alina1225: Hope you enjoy their first date chapter ^_^

I love seeing the boys very happy and dorky.hihi ;)

I know, right? Donghae can be y one second and be kid-like adorable seconds after.

Mr. y ;)