5000 Won on Luhan

What Happens in SM, Stays in SM [though EXO thinks otherwise]

 

 

 

5000 ₩ on Luhan

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was standing for almost three straight hours now.

 

He leaned to his front to peek at the two faces standing beside him.

 

Kai was looking bored as usual. Sehun was, well, he was standing there. It’s hard to read that kid’s face, if there’s actually something to read.

 

He looked at the people in front of him, counting them. Two, four, six, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-three -all those people working hard to make them look good, to make them famous all over the globe.

 

Yes, he’s tired of standing on the same spot for three hours but so are they. And so are these five boys around him.

He remembers how he felt like giving up when he was in training, how he sat there alone in the studio thinking if things would turn out good and if people would actually like him on T.V.

He doubted upon the risks he was taking, the time and effort he was spending on training almost every day, and what about the five-year curse? Everyone’s afraid of that day.

 

But after years of doing hard work with these five boys, he knew they were in this together, he wasn’t alone. He felt braver.

 

Hearing Baekhyun sneeze three times in a row snapped him back to reality. The reality wherein Baekhyun was getting his eyeliner retouched for the fourth time. The whole room was filled with voices, footsteps, and an overwhelming scent of mixed cosmetics and Suho’s perfume.

 

Speaking of Suho, both him and Kyungsoo were discussing their lines with the PD.

 

Chanyeol raised his right arm to get the PD’s attention.

 

“Ne, Chanyeol, what’s the matter?” The director asked focused to Chanyeol’s direction.

 

“Uh, PD-nim, do I get to say something this time?” Chanyeol asked innocently.

 

The five men surrounding him burst into laughter. Both Suho and Kyungsoo stopped their exchange of lines in the script to join Kai and Sehun while Baekhyun, on the other hand tried his best to contain himself while the noona retouches his eyeliner.

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “What?”

 

“No, you just stand there and nod. You honestly sound like your tonsils are on steroids, you’d scare our fans away.” Baekhyun butted in, still getting his make-up fixed.

 

“Hey, my voice is y, not like yours, Bacon.” Chanyeol crossed his arms up on his chest and stuck his tongue out to Baekhyun.

 

“At least I could sing.” Baekhyun shot back.

 

“At least I could rap.” Chanyeol replied.

 

Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol after finishing the touches on his face.

 

“At least I could dance.”  He raised his eyebrows. Baekhyun knew this would shut Chanyeol up.

 

“We- Well,” Chanyeol stuttered. “I’m taller than you, you midget!” He shouted, feeling proud he had something to say after Baekhyun criticized his dancing skills.

 

“Hey! No name-calling! That’s not fair!” Baekhyun implied. Chanyeol just stuck his tongue out causing Baekhyun to go all diva on him.

 

The matter was going out of hand and Suho had to stand up and hold Baekhyun back to his seat.

 

Baekhyun calmed down eventually and so did Chanyeol. Kai and Sehun continued to laugh by themselves. Suho fixed himself up on his seat. Kyungsoo had a brilliant idea.

 

He turned back to Chanyeol and held out a piece of paper.

 

“Hyung you can have my line here,” Kyungsoo pointed at his name on the paper.

 

“Really?” Chanyeol shrieked.

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

“Thanks, Dyo.” He took the paper from Kyungsoo and began to read the sentence over and over.

 

 

“What is this?” Chanyeol shouted after realising what the sentence said.

 

Kyungsoo began to laugh all of a sudden.

 

“What is it hyung?” Sehun asked tugging Chanyeol’s sleeve.

 

Kai peeked in the paper his hyung was holding and began to laugh loudly. Sehun was now more curious at the paper’s contents.

 

“Hyung read it! Read it now!” Sehun demanded.

 

Chanyeol began to read the sentence without hesitation; he made sure it could be heard all over the room.

 

“Suho hyung, I think, is the best leader in the world. He always makes sure we are doing okay and he takes care of us. He even buys us snacks late at night when our maknaes get hungry. He cheers us up when we’re down. He’s just a great hyung.” Chanyeol choked himself up at the end.

 

 

Kyungsoo laughed the loudest. The others almost dropped down to the floor breathless.

 

“You wrote this one didn’t you?” Chanyeol asked flinging the paper on Suho’s hair.

 

Suho smirked then nodded.

 

“Lies!” Everyone who was laughing said in unison.

 

Chanyeol started to let out all the laughs he was holding in, he spazzed out stomping his feet and clapping simultaneously.

 

“Well, if you’re going to say something about yourself better stick to your bright side, right?” Suho cited.

 


 

 

 

Kim Joonmyeon has the hardest role in this world ever. He thinks he does.

 

Things wouldn’t be this hard if all twelve of them were in one group and Kris would be the one controlling these five boys’ hormones from running around.

 

Being the leader isn’t that hard, when your members listen to your every word and they respect your intentions. But in Joonmyeon’s case, being EXO K’s leader should include hazard pay. With Chanyeol and Baekhyun constantly fighting over childish matters, Sehun being lost every time they go somewhere, Kai’s y hogging all the fans from everywhere making them unable to walk around Seoul peacefully, and Kyungsoo, well he has nothing against this guy. It would be all smooth sailing if they would just listen to him, but they don’t.

 

“We are,” Suho started.

 

“One!” The others followed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo EXO K imnida!”All five of them introduced themselves.

 

Suho can’t even remember how many times they’ve said this line.

 

Kyungsoo started talking about their plans for this new album they released and tours and other events they are appearing at. Suho followed discussing their new concept and the members’ individual makeovers. Everything was going smooth.

 

 

Was.

 

“Suho hyung, I think, is the best leader in the-“Chanyeol failed to contain his laughter.

 

“Sorry, PD-nim I’ll just- I’ll try again,” He chuckled in between his words.

 

 

Take two!

 

 

“Suho hyung, I think, is the best leader in the world. He always makes sure we are doing okay in everything and he takes care of us very well. He even buys us snacks late at ni- Okay this is so unrealistic. Hyung, never even buys us food! I’d rather stand here and nod than say this. Really, hyung? Best leader in the world?” Chanyeol mocked.

 

Kyungsoo began to laugh and so did the others.

 

“Let’s just remove that line.” Suho sighed admitting his defeat. “Chanyeol, just stand there and nod your way through the interview.”

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO K’s promo video for Thailand was done in an hour minus the failed ‘best leader’ line Suho tried to in. All six of them were in different outfits now and Baekhyun and Sehun were getting fixed up.

 

This time, it was Kai and Baekhyun’s turn to talk. Chanyeol’s role was still to agree on everything they say.

 

The PD was counting down to signal the start of the filming.

 

Three, two-

 

“Just a second, PD-nim, my zipper can’t stay closed. It keeps sliding down.” Kai interrupted.

 

One of the staff noonas brought him out of the set to change into a new pair of pants.

 

Chanyeol bursts into laughter when Kai was finally out of the scene. He tugged Sehun closer to him and whisphered, “I thought he’d never notice.”

 

“You knew?”

 

“Yeah, I was really holding it in. I thought he’d caught me grinning but he’s way too dumb to suspect anything. If it wasn’t for Bacon here,” Chanyeol kicked Baekhyun’s chair. ”Kai would never notice.”

 

“Yah!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

“Do you guys really need to fight every hour?” Suho protested.

 

No one even paid attention to the eldest.

 

“What you gonna do about it little boy?”Chanyeol mocked.

 

“That’s it!” Baekhyun stood and marched towards Chanyeol.

 

Sehun backed off the scene feeling the tension coming from Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo quickly placed himself between the two before Baekhyun got a hold of Chanyeol.

 

“Stop it!” He pushed the two guys off of him.

 

“You, sit down!”He pointed at Baekhyun.

 

“You, go back to where you are supposed to stand inanimately!” He pointed at Chanyeol.

 

“You!” He then saw Sehun with his back against the wall. ”What the hell are you doing there?”

 

“Um, not participating in a fight? You told me took  keep away from angry hyungs, remember?”Sehun pointed out.

 

“Good maknae,” Kyungsoo patted Sehun’s back and returning him back to his spot.

 

“Now Chanyeol,” Kyungsoo stepped in front of the tallest man in the room, he place his hands on his waist and looked up to Chanyeol’s face. “Will you stop agitating him?” he pointed to Baekhyun who stuck his tongue out to Chanyeol.

 

“I can’t promise you that.” The tall guy replied.

 

“Well, no dinner for you then. Tonight you’re gonna go out alone to buy your own food that doesn’t even get close to the deliciousness of my cooking.” He said before turning his back and proceeded to sit on his spot.

 

“Wait I-“Chanyeol tried to get himself back but Suho cut him off.

 

“You mess with the bull, you get the horns.” He chuckledand everyone else did except the one who isn’t getting any dinner that night.

 

“No hyung,” Sehun butted in. “More like; you mess with our mother, you don’t get the dinner.”

 

Everyone fell silent and turned to Sehun’s direction.

 

“What.” Sehun felt uncomfortable with all those eyes on him.

 

Suddenly, Kai popped out of the dressing room and appeared in a new pair of black pants.

 

“What did I miss?” Kai asked the people now turning their eyes from Sehun to him.

 

Kyungsoo laughed and said, “You just missed Chanyeol not getting any dinner tonight.”

 

“Oh come on Dyo!” Chanyeol pushed Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

While Chanyeol was citing every good reason why he deserved to get dinner, he suddenly stopped and the whole room fell silent to the sound of the door click open.

 

The six of them had their heads raised up to get a clear look of the person coming in, Baekhyun even stood up. Kyungsoo flicked Chanyeol’s hand off of his shoulder.

 

Chanyeol saw a familiar bracelet on the hand opening the door.

 

“Benben’s here!” He shouted.

 

The whole room returned to its previous state and everyone continued to do their business.

 

“Ayo waddup Krease?”He shouted louder so Kris could hear all the way there.

 

“Ayo wassup?” Kris replied.

 

Chanyeol saw Kris enter the room carrying a bag with a keychain hanging from one of the zippers.

 

Is that Pororo? He furrowed his eyebrows trying to do a double-take on the figure.

 

It is Pororo.

 

He saw Kris went in and dropped down the bag on the corner of the other side of the room far from the staff and far from them. He noticed the door was left open and Kris was headed back to it.

 

Kris was halfway to the door when a hand appeared upon the doorknob. Chanyeol guessed it was Luhan since it looked quite like Baekhyun’s hand. Kris gestured at the person to go inside. He went all the way to the door and took the hand on the knob.

 

Kai noticed Chanyeol’s face and wondered what’s up.

 

“What are you looking at?”

 

“Look.” Chanyeol answered briefly.

 

Kai followed to where Chanyeol’s eyes were focused. He saw Kris tugging on someone at the door and it looked like the person didn’t want to come in any further.

 

“Why isn’t Luhan coming in?” Chanyeol wondered.

 

“Uh hyung, that’s not Luhan.”

 

Chanyeol looked at Kai. “I bet you 5000 Won it’s Luhan.”

 

“That’s a girl, a very strong girl by the looks of it. Look! She’s dragging Kris!” Kai laughed quite loudly causing Sehun to look as well.

 

“That’s not Luhan.” Sehun said.

 

“Yeah, I told him that.” Kai answered.

 

At that moment, Kris succeeded in pulling the person into the room causing her to scream in shock.

 

Both Kris and the girl were frozen and everyone looked at their direction.

 

“That is not Luhan.” Chanyeol said.

 

"Yes," Kai pointed out. "and yet there is a lack of 5000 Won on my hands."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guise, moshisso here,

just gonna point out that they are conversing in Korean and the fic magically translated everything LOL~

I'll continue this sht tomorrow, I got distracted watchin Avengers sooo...bye

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ