Kris be CREEPIN'

What Happens in SM, Stays in SM [though EXO thinks otherwise]

 

 

Kris be CREEPIN'  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

 

 

How to scare the living out of a girl obliviously alone in a quiet hallway:

             1.       Make sure she’s distracted.

                       2.       Do not make a sound. Don’t even try to breathe.

                                  3.       Walk slowly; strut if you feel like it.

                                             4.       Stop exactly to where she could see you.

                                                        5.       Wait till she looks up to your face, then speak your words in your lowest possible octave.

Note: You can easily accomplish all five steps especially if your name’s Wu Yi Fan.

 

“What are you doing here little girl?” Kris said. He bent down to the girl sitting in front of their studio.

 

Word of advice, never creep up on someone who’s just finished laughing their out or you’ll get your eardrums popped.

 

In just a second the eerie silence of the hallway was filled with Lena’s squeals specially reserved for fangirling. She covered herself with the notebook desperate for protection against the monster in front of her (as if that ugly notebook would actually save her).

 

Kris was in complete panic not knowing what to do to shut the girl up. He didn’t mean to startle her. It just occurred to him that his first line might’ve been too creepy to start a conversation. Acting on impulse he grabbed both of Lena’s wrists.

 

“Hey, hey, it’s fine. I’m sorry I surprised you.”  He tried to explain himself. The girl wasn’t even looking at him and she continued to fight her way out of the man’s grasp.

 

Lena had her eyes closed the whole time afraid of what she might see. Without hesitation she pulled her left arm out of the man’s hand and went ballistic with the notebook she’s holding. Lena swung it several times until she heard it hit something, the man’s grasp on her right arm was lost and she quickly stood up, opened her eyes and move farthest to the man as possible. She bumped on the wall and turned to the man’s direction.

 

Holding up her notebook on her left and a pen on her right she told the man, “I would seriously mess you up with these if you try with me again!”

 

Kris was in pain, bent down on the floor holding his face. Never has anyone in this building even try to hit him once ever. He stood up to look at his reflection on their studio’s window and he saw his right cheek radiating in red.

 

As the man turned to look at her, Lena’s raging fighting spirit dropped down to an all-time low. She scanned the man’s features in a second and immediately saw Kris. Kris from EXO. The Kris who buys Tao his Gucci necessities. The Dragon Kris. The one who said maybe next time. The Kris who owned the world-famous face and now was flashing her the very same expression.

 

Lena lowered her defences the same time as her face drooped down dramatically. What have I done?

 

Kris straightened himself up. He noticed Lena’s expression suddenly changing.

 

He smirked at the humour of what just happened moments ago.

 

Kris slowly made his move towards the girl. Trying to ease the tension, Kris took a deep breath and decided to say,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“‘Sup?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for Le short update :] Brb, gonna write some more~

 

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻