Run, Lena! Run!

What Happens in SM, Stays in SM [though EXO thinks otherwise]

 

 

 

 

Run, Lena! Run!

 

 

 

 

“Ohmygosh, I’m being followed,” Right then, Amber started to hear quite a loud fuss on the other side of the line.

 

“Lena, what’s happening?”

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Lena!"

 

 

“Unnie, I’m being mobbed, they think I’m some famous person or something. They’re screaming a name I can’t figure out. OUCH!” Lena almost spilled her coffee when someone accidentally pushed her quite harshly. She then decided to throw her favourite caramel macchiato in the nearby trash bin and said goodbye to it. She began to walk quite faster than usual feeling scared and awkward with what’s happening around her.

 

“Yah! What happened?”

 

“They’re getting a little pushy. What should I do?” Amber heard Lena scream out ‘I’m not an actress, I’m afraid you’re mistaken’. The people got louder when Lena spoke.

 

“Run, Lena! Run!” She shouted, which made her gain the attention of everyone else in the conference room. That’s the only thing Amber can say at the moment, fearing the things that might happen to Lena.

 

Elena Denisse Fernandez bolted as if her life depended on it, trying her best to keep her balance as she ran with her backpack and another huge bag on her left with her clothes and everything else she thought she needed.

 

Run, Lena! Run! Playing over and over her head. She did not look back, no she didn’t, though the squeals of those teenage girls maybe older than her seem to be following her as well.  Not too far ahead, she sees Siwon’s face with a light pink background and two familiar letters at the bottom.

Woah nearly there!

 

She continued to run as fast as she can but those people behind her seem to be doing the same, passionately.

 

She passed by Siwon’s banner only to be greeted by more. She saw one banner for each of SM’s groups.

 

After Siwon was Tiffany for SNSD, then Minho for SHINee, Krystal for f(x), then Kai and Luhan for EXO.

 

She saw DBSK and the others on farther down the sidewalk when then noticed a reasonably tall blue building with SM’s logo on it and she thought, ‘Finally!’

 

After EXO’s banner, she made a right turn to the building’s main entrance but there was a problem. She stopped at her tracks, held her chest and breathed heavily not missing a second.

 

She quickly called Amber once again.

 

~

“Where are you? You okay? You got cut off.” Amber asked in a worried tone.

 

Lena, still panting from that run she

 just did, tried her best to answer her unnie’s questions.

“Yeah, fine. Amber. Problem.”

 

“What did you do now? WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

“Hey, I didn’t do anything! ...

 

I’m here at the main entrance…      and there are a lot of people out here. And FYI…   those people chasing me are still at it.” She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, though the screams behind her were getting nearer and nearer.

 

 

 

“…”  She heard no response from Amber.

 

 

“Amber? Hey, where are you?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

 

“Oh my god you hung up.” Lena stared at her phone looking a bit betrayed.

~

 

She stood there at the back of the crowd dumbfounded and confused about what to do. Maybe they’re waiting for Super Junior. She could see the people chasing her come nearer. With no other option, she put her phone and headset in her pocket, held her bag tightly, closed her eyes and pushed herself into the crowd.

 

 

 

 

YOLO.

 

 

 

 

After a few elbows to her gut and countless tugs on her clothes, she made it up front, directly outside the main entrance. It kind of reminded her of that concert she and her friend slipped into last year, and ultimately resulted to her two-month grounding issue.

 

She felt her phone vibrate. She tapped the green button pulled it up to her ears.

 

~

“What happened? I’ll have you know that I went through this frikin’ crowd and got battered and and I only cried internally.”

 

“You did what?” Amber grunted, a bit confused.

 

“Your heard me.”

“Okay…  So I told the guard down there to let you in. You’re wearing your favourite orange beanie and that Pororo sweatshirt I gave you, right?”

 

“Right. Wait, how’d you know?”

 

“Duh, your mom.”

 

“Oh right.” Then their call cut off.

 

The crowd went screaming their lungs off and Lena had to cover her ears. She saw the door slide open and one bulky huge wrestler-looking dude went out with eyes scanning the girls in front of him. Her eyes met the guy’s and he immediately pointed at Lena. He spoke something on his radio and in just a few seconds two more guys went out. All three of them walked towards Lena and without a word, one of them took her by the arm and escorted her gently through the gap they made from the railings keeping the crowd away from the entrance.

 

Lena heard the crowd fall silent as she was brought nearer to the door. She peeked behind her and saw those teenage girls with questioning faces as they looked at her. Before she went in the entrance she saw the group following her a while ago joining the crowd of girls in front of the building. One of them pointed at her and shouted out that name they were calling her over and over again. Now she understood. Now she could hear it clearly.

 

 

 

KIM SEO EUN.

 

She swears that’s what she heard before the door closed in front of her. Who’s Kim Seo Eun? Is she short on height, too?

 

She laughed at the thought that she looked like an actress by the way she dressed.

 

Really? Would Kim Seo Eun have a bestfrie

nd that would ship a Pororo sweatshirt from Korea for her birthday? Don’t think so…

 

Inside the building was nothing liked she imagined. She felt down and kind of betrayed as she was greeted by nothing in the reception. In her thoughts, she always saw SM’s building to be amazing inside. Like grand framed pictures of every talent they have hung on the walls, their music playing in the building 24/7, and the idols themselves walking around casually greeting each other.

 

 

The guard who took her in grabbed her attention.

 

“Miss,” He called.

 

“Yes?” Lena swayed his head to the guard’s direction.

 

The guard raised his left arm towards the end of the hallway and motioned his hand to the left.

 

Lena followed her gaze to where the guard was pointing and saw the connecting hallway to the left. She figured that’s where she’s supposed to go.

 

“Go. Left. Amber is five floor. Elevator in lobby.” The guard tried his best to explain to Lena here to go.

 

“Kamsahamnida, ahjusshi.” Lena bowed respectfully before going to the other hallway.

 

The walk to the end of the hallway was quiet and gave her a time to think to herself.

 

 

She’s here. Inside the SM Entertainment’s building. In Seoul.

 

Yes, she’s been through a lot on her first two hours in the city but who cares? She’s in Seoul for crying out loud. Though the building is still on her nerves for not meeting her expectations.

 

She sees the left hallway and enters it. At the far end of the hallway was a sign for comfort rooms but before that, she sees another sign ‘Lobby’. She sped up her footsteps excited to finally see Amber again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

stupid a/n :]

 

<   THIS

              is KIM SEO EUN, I first saw her in Boys Over Flowers

           When I picture Lena she kinda looks like this but she doesn't completely look like that~      I'll look for a picture that looks like Lena and post it here sometime~

< Look at that

   adorable face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(T^T)

:] Thanks for subscribing and for your time reading my crazy- . Thanks sooo much!!!

~XOXO~

 

 

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻