Forgive me?

Is This Love

Ugh. I hate it. I didn't even do anything to her. She's such a lair. You thought as you were walking somewhere.

~Flashback~

"Come on we have to go tell Junhyung and Hyun Seung!" You yelled at Hyuna as you tried to pull her with you to go downstairs.

"But-"

"No buts we have to go now," you hissed at her.

You tried pulling her again, but she kept resisting. You guys heard foot steps. She got out of your grip and fell to the floor.

What is she doing?

She's gonna get it this time.

The B2ST members got to the door.

~Flashback end~

I hate her so much. You thought.

Suddenly someone ran into you and you fell.

"Miahne! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?' a guy asked as he helped you up.

"I'm alright," You said as you got up and moved your hair out of your face. You looked at the guy, he wasn't alone.

"Wait! ~~~~~?!" he asked.

"Do I- Oh my gosh, Eli?" You asked in shock. It was such a long time since you saw him. He was part of the family that took you in.

"~~~~~!" he said as he hugged you.

He looks so different.

"Are you sure your okay? What happened to your face?" he asked as he let you go and touched your bruise. You flinched as you backed up.

"I'm fine," you said.

"Did you get into another fight?" he asked worried.

"Yeah, but it was nothing," you mummbled, "Wait how did you know?"

"I work around this area. I heard that at Beast Club there was a fight between a girl and a guy and your name was going around for a while," he explained.

"Oh,"

"I want you to met some of my friends," he said as he stepped aside to reaveal some people.

"This is Kevin," he said pointing to a good looking boy that almost looked like a girl.

"This is Kibum," he said pointing a good looking guy with purple in his hair. (A/N: I know that Kibum doesn't anymore, but it's my fav hairstyle of his)

"This is Soohyun," he said pointing to a guy with brownish red hair.

"This is AJ," he said pointing to another guy.

"This is Alexander," he said pointing to a guy that looked like a foreigner.

"And-. Where are the other 3?" Eli asked Alexander.

"I think they're still working," he replied.

"Oh well yeah. These are my friends," he said to you.

"Nice to meet you all," you said to them.

They all waved at you and you waved back.

~Hyun Seung~

Where could she be? He thought as he was walking down the street.

He saw you with a group of guys.

Found you. he thought as he started to walk towards you.

~You&U-Kiss~

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kevin asked.

"I'm fine really,"

"But your lip and your face," Kibum said.

"It's fine really,"

"~~~~~!" you heard someone yell.

You turned around to find Hyun Seung walking towards you.

"Do you know him?" Eli asked.

"Yeah," you said as Hyun Seung finally reached you.

"Guys this is Hyun Seung," you annouced to them.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Eli," said as he put his hand out for Hyun Seung to shake. They shook hands.

The rest of the U-Kiss members introduced themselfs.

"Well ~~~~~ it was nice seeing you again. Drop by the house sometimes. Okay?" Eli said.

"I will. It was nice seeing you again," You said as you gave him a hug. The rest of the U-Kiss members wanted a hug too, so you gave them each a hug too.

They left.

"Who are they?" Hyun Seung asked.

"My friends," you replied as you walked off.

He ran up to you and started to walk with you, "Are you sure? How come you didn't say I was your boyfriend?"

"They didn't need to know. I'm 100% sure they're my friends," you said in an angry tone as you touched your bruise. It had stopped bleeding, but it hurt really bad.

"How do you know that Eli guy?" he asked as you guys reached a street light.

"I used to live with him and his family," you said waiting for the cross sign to come on.

"Oh,"

"If all your going to do is ask me questions then just leave me alone," you said sternly as you started to walk across the street. He followed you. You reached a playground. You took a seat on the swings. He just stood st the entrance of the playground. You looked down at your wrist. It was starting to swell up. All of a sudden you felt someone breathing close to you. You looked up to find Hyun Seung inches from you face.

"What do you want now," you hissed.

"Let me see," he said as he grabbed you wrist. You tried to pull away, but he had a tight grip on it. He took a bag out of his pocket took out a piece of cloth and started to wrap it. He looked at your face and took out some medicine on you bruise. He then put some medicine on your lip to. He stood up and sat down next to you.

"Mianhe," he said.

"What for?" you asked.

"For yelling at you. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions," he said.

"Whatever," you said as you got up and started to walk.

"I'm really sorry ~~~~~," he said as he caught up to you.

"Whatever,"

"Please forgive me," he said.

"Why should I?"

"Because-because I promised you that I'll protect you," he said.

"Yeah some kind of promise that was," you said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he pleaded.

"Yeah should have thought of that first," you replied.

"Why can't you just forgive me?!?" he yelled as he pulled you to look at him.

"Why should I? All of this is stupid! I regret even asking you out! I regret even saying yes to be your girlfriend! I'm tired of air promises! I'm tired of trusting people!" you yelled as tears started to run down your face.

"I lost my mom! I can't find my brother! I don't even know where my dad is! My best friend is gone! I've been yelled at for doing nothing! Why should I forgive you? Your just like the rest of them! I'm done with all of this!" you yelled.

"~~~~~ I didn't-"

"Forget it," you said as you started to walk again. All of a sudden you fainted.

"~~~~~!" Hyun Seung yelled as he prevented you from falling onto the floor. He shook you, but you didn't wake up.

She's worn out. He thought as he put you onto his back.

He piggybacked you back to the club. The B2ST members where outside waving goodbye to Hyuna and Junhyung as they had just left. Yoesob turned around to go back inside but saw Hyun Seung carrying you. He ran towards you. The B2ST members saw you guys and ran toward you too.

"Yah! Hyun Seung what happended?" Yoseob asked looking at you.

"She fainted," he panted.

"Here let me carry her," Doojoon said as he told Hyun Seung to bend down.

Doojoon picked you up bridal style.

Hyun Seung got out his key and unlocked his car. He opened the door. Doojoon then put you into the seat and buckled you up.

"Are you sure that she just fainted?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah. I'm positive,"

"Okay all done," Doojoon said.

"Hope ~~~~~ is going to be alright," Dongwoon said as the B2ST members started to head back to the club leaving  Hyun Seung and Kikwang behind.

"Yah! Kikwang you coming?!" Doojoon yelled from the club door.

"Yeah just a bit!' He yelled.

Doojoon shrugged and went inside.

Kikwang looked at Hyun Seung.

"If she's hurt your dead," Kikwang threatend as he left.

What's his connection with ~~~~~? Hyun Seung thought as he got in and drove home.

Kikwang looked at Hyun Seung soom off from behind the door.

I promised I'll look over you when he's not here.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like!!

U-Kiss cameo!! <3

Kikwang's promise to who??

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33