Beast Club

Is This Love

"~~~~~ are you ready yet?" Hyun Seung yelled from the living room.

"Yeah! Just a sec," you yelled back as you pulled your heels. You looked into the mirror and smiled. You were wearing something like this:http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg11/shiningtrends/january-2011-leather-jacket-military-boots-outfits.jpg 

You walked downstairs.

"Ready? Let's go," Hyun Seugn said as he got up and headed for the door, you followed.

~Beast Club~

You walked in with Hyun Seung. The B2ST members smiled.

"Never thought they'll come," Doojoon said as you guys came through the security to the V.I.P section.

You guys reached the V.I.P section to find all the B2ST members and Hyuna sitting down. You smiled at all of them and sat down next to Doojoon and Hyun Seung sat next to you.

"Yah! ~~~~~ what made you come this time?" Kikwang asked as he took a sip of his orange juice (A/N: Yes orange juice. He doesn't drink along with Yoseob and Dongwoon. Hyun Seung does a bit. Doojoon and Junhyung? Yeah they can be heavy drinkers.)

"What do you mean come this time?" you asked playing innocent.

"Come on. You never come here," Yoseob said.

"I do too. Just not often," you said.

"Yeah. I've only seen you at Doojoon's club like once or twice ever since we met you," Yoseob said.

"What can I say? I'm not the partying type,"

"Oh yeah, like last time-" Kikwang started, but Doojoon gave him a stare.

You looked at them and giggled, "It wasn't that bad. All I did was get into a fight with this one guy. He was the one that touched my ."

"Yeah and you gave him a black eye and a briused rib cage," Yoseob chuckled.

"He asked for it," you replied.

"Yah! Guys lets go dance," Doojoon said as he got up. Everyone including you got up and followed him to the dance floor. You guys danced for a while. Then out of no where a cricle formed around Hyun Seung and Junhyung. There where lot's of cheers. Luckly you and the B2ST members got front row.

It slowly turned into a dance battle. Kikwang just stood back with his arms crossed.

"Hyung how come your not joining?"  Dongwoon whispered to Kikwang who was standing right next to you. You couldn't help, but listen.

"This is something hyung doesn't want to get involed in. It's between them two. Plus it's getting intersting," Kikwang explained as Hyun Seung dropped into a b-boy move.  Everyone cheered.

Junhyung then dropped into an even harder b-boy move. Everyone cheered twice as hard. Hyun Seung was impressed. He looked at the crowd. They started to get bored, he could feel it.

This is just getting good. Can't let it go down like this. he thought as he walked towards you.

Wait! Why is he walking towards me? you thought as you tried to walk away, but Kikwang was holding onto your arm and Yoseob was behind you.

"Yah! Let me go!" you yelled at them.

"Now until we figure out who wins," Kikwang said as Hyun Seung approaced you. You tried pushing Yoseob back, but he was to strong. Hyun Seung grabbed your hand and pulled you in. Everyone was looking at you waiting for you to start dancing. You took a breath.

If it's against them then it's all good. You thought as you started to do a dance routine you made up in your head. Hyun Seung was smiling at you as he watched you dance.

She is REALLY good.

I can't lose like this. Not against my best friend and rival. Junhyung thought as he headed over to Hyuna.

No. Not here. Junhyung what are you doing? Hyuna thought as Junhyung dragged her into the circle.

Out of the coner of your eye you saw what Junhyung was doing and smirked.

Hope she can dance or she'll be really embaressed you thought as she got nearer. You then put the spot light on her.

She stood there for a second then smirked. She started to dance.

"Yah! She's not that bad," Yoseob said watching Hyuna dance.

She can dance. I'm totaly surprised. You thought as you looked at her dance moves.

Wow! I didn't even know she can dance. Thank god she can. If not then we would have been dead. Junhyung thought.

She passed the spotlight back to you. You then started to dance a routine with Hyun Seung.

It can't be! That's-that's our routine. Junhyung thought as he hands turned to fists. Hyuna looked at Junhyung.

He's furious. But I can't do anything.

You and Hyun Seung ended it perfectly. Everyone was cheering for you guys. You guys had won. You took deep breaths as you smiled. You looked over to Junhyung and Hyuna. He was furious and Hyuna she was mad. He stomped off the dance floor.

"Yah! ~~~~~ and Hyun Seung good job!" Doojoon said as the crowd broke and went back to their own business.

"That was so cool," Dongwoon said as he gave you and Hyun Seung a bottle of ice cold water.

"Thanks," you said as you took the water bottled opened it and drank some of it.

You and the B2ST members went back to dancing. It was about 30 mins later that you saw Junhyung come back onto the dance floor and started to dance with strangers. You looked and saw Hyuna. She was furious and started to dance with a random group of guys. You just looked away and acted like you didn't see anything.

It was 15 mins later that you saw Junhyung head off the dance floor and went back to the V.I.P section. You looked to where Hyuna was last standing. She wasn't there.

Where did she go? you though looking around the dance floor.

Hyun Seung saw you looking around and asked, "Is something wrong?"

"Oh. It's nothing, but I have to go to the restroom," you said as you stopped dancing.

"Okay, I'll be waiting by the bar when you get back then," he said as he stopped dancing also. You nodded your head and headed for the restrooms.

You stepped outside of the party room.

I remember Doojoon saying something about how V.I.P's can rent rooms upstairs. You thought as you looked around.

"Let. Me. Go" you heard a female voice say coming from the stairs. You quitely walked towards the stairs and took a peak down the hall. Hyuna was standing there with around 5 guys.

"Look pretty your coming with us," the one man said as he grabbed her hand. She pulled a way and was about to scream when another man put his hand over .

"You scream and your dead," one guys said as he put his hand into his pocket.

"Let's go! Before anyone sees," another one said. They then pulled Hyuna up the stairs.

Should I go after them or should I go tell Hyun Seung? you thought. You could hear a door slam shut. You decied to just go. You quietly, but quickly went up the stairs. On the way you sent a message to Junhyung and Hyun Seung.

They got a message that said:

Hyuna's in trouble. I'm trying to find her. Help!

From,

~~~~~

As Hyun Seung read this he spit out his drink. As Junhyung read this he made fist. And they both headed to Doojoon and the other B2ST members.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!!

I'll try and update more, but I've been a bit lazy and not in the mood for writing. Hopefully it'll end soon! *crosses fingers* lol

Gonna try and get another chapter up today!

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33