Moving out and moving in

Is This Love

You woke up somewhat early, because 1. you couldn't sleep and 2. you still had to pack your stuff eventhough you didn't have a lot.

You let out a sigh as you got out of bed and changed into comfortable clothing. You went downstairs to get a couple of boxes. You saw Junhyung eating breakfast. You ignored him and just grabbed the boxes on the table. You then went back upstairs. You started to pack you stuff on your book shelf and desk.

"Need help?" you heard someone ask.

You look to your door and find Hyun Seung standing there.

"Sure," you said as walked over to him and placed the box in his hands. You smiled and turned around and headed for your closet.

He smiled then went towards your desk. He started putting things in it.

You looked over to Hyun Seung. He would pause every once and a while looking at your stuff then he would put it in the box with a smile.

I wonder how anyone can mange to hate a cute guy like him. How can she not fall for a guy like this. You thought. Don't forget your going after Junhyung! Dont forget! you heard a voice in your head say.

"~~~~~ are you almost done? I'm done," Hyun Seugn said folding the flaps of the box.

"Yeah almost," you replied as you put the last of your clothes into your suit case. Once you were done you and Hyun Seung went downstairs. As you got downstairs you saw Hyuna sitting down with 2 huge suit cases next to her, she looked at you.

Why does she even need all that stuff?

Looks like someone's poor.

"Come on let's go," Hyun Seung said as he pulled your arm. You followed him out the door.

"Wait! I don't even know where I'm going to live now. How can I just go somewhere?" you asked him.

"Junhyung didn't tell you?" Of course he wouldn't. he thought.

"Didn't tell me what?" you asked looking at Hyun Seung in confusion.

"You're going to live with me," he said.

"Wait. That-that's,"

"I'm not going to do anything bad to you. You don't have any money and no where to go, so just live with me for a while," he said

"But-"

"Remember we're acting as a  couple," Hyun Seung whispered.

Oh yeah. You remembered.

"Come on!" Hyun Seung said as he pulled you towards his car.

"Wait! You have a car too?" you asked looking at his black ferrari.

"What can I say?" he said as he took out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the doors.

How can this guy afford all this stuff? You thought as Hyun Seung put all your stuff into the trunk. (A/N: You don't know that Hyun Seung is the son of a wealthy man.) He got in and waited for you to get in. You got in and then he headed for his house.

Junhyung was secretly looking at you and Hyun Seung from your room. What are they talking about? Why did Hyun Seung whisper something to you? Hyun Seung if you do anything bad to ~~~~~ you're dead.

"Oppa," Hyuna said.

"Yeah," Junhyung replied as he turned around to see Hyuna standing by the door of your room.

"Is this the room?" she asked.

"Yeah,"

"It's pretty nice,"

"I guess,"

"Are you mad at me for asking you to move ~~~~~ to Hyun Seung's?" Hyuna asked as she went closer to Junhyung.

"No. It would have happened sooner or later," Junhyung replied.

"Oh," Hyuna said as she touched Junhyung's arm.

"Come on let's go get your stuff," Junhyung said. He then ran downstairs.

Why is it that this happens? Hyuna thought as she sat down on the bed.

~Hyun Seung's house~

 He pulled up in front of an hotel. He got out and opened thr door for you. You got out and helped him bring your stuff up to his room.

You guys got up to the 12 floor. He then opened a door at the end of the hall and you guys went in.

You looked around:

 

 

He then led you to your room.

 

"I hope you like your room. I put it together myself. I didn't think you'll like the pink stuff so I went with purple. If you don't like it we can change it later," Hyun Seung said as he put your suit case and box down.

"No I really like it," you said looking around still.

He smiled. "Glad you like it,"

"Gomawo," you said.

"It's nothing really. You should start to unpack," he said as he left you inside. You started to unpack. About 30 mins later Hyun Seung came back in.

"~~~~~. B2ST members wants to go out later. They want to see if you want to go,"

"Sure I'll go," you said still unpacking your stuff.

"Okay I'll tell them. Oh were going to a club so get ready and Hyuna and Junhyung will be there," he said as he went back out.

It's time. You thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 Hope you like.

Sorry if this chapter was boring. I promise the next one will be better.

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. :)

Love,

Andie <33