His Secret Places

Is This Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-FS5bHseU&feature=fvst 

^Play

Hyun Seung soomed off to a place unrecognizable to you. He stopped at a playground that looked desserted.

"Where are we?" you asked as you got off the motorcycle and took off your helmet.

"My hiding spot," he replied.

What kind of hiding spot is this. You thought you leaned up against his motorcycle.

I need to make her day better. I promised I'll protect her. Hyun Seung thought as he leaned up next to you.

"Your wondering what kind of hiding spot this is aren't you? No one comes here anymore. They all go to the bigger one over there," he said pointing to a bigger playground,"I come here and play when I feel down, come on let's go swing." He got up and dragged you over to the swing. He took a seat on one of them. You just stood there an looked at him.

"Come on. Let lose,"

You sat down. He got up from his swing and started to push you. You didn't fight, but started to kick. It's been forever since you've been on a swing let alone a playground. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment. All of a sudden you came to a sudden stop. You opened your eyes to find Hyun Seung in front of you.

"Come on let today be a fun day. What do you say?" he asked you.

You thought about for a while then put your hand into his. I hope he'll beable to cheer me up.

You then pulled you towards his motorcylce, put on his helemt while you were puttin on yours. You guys got on and he soomed off.

He took you for ice cream, then to Lotte World. He then took for ice cream again.

You guys where headed home when he said," One more place for tonight. Okay?"

You nodded you head.

He smiled. I hope she had fun today. I sure know I did.

He stopped at an over look. You got off, took your helmet off and looked at the view:

 The view was amazing.

"How did you mange to find this?" You asked breathless.

"That's a long story," he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

The city is so pretty at night. You thought.

"Come on let's go home it's almost 10,"

"Wait? Did you say 10," you asked in shock. You promised Junhyung that you would always be home before 9.

"Yeah, wh-" he started to say. He quickly got on his motorycycle and you hopped on.

He pulled up to your front step. You got off and took off you helemt. He took of his helmet.

"Gomawo for eveything today," You said.

"It's nothing. I am your boyfriend after all," he said.

Your happy face turned into a somewhat sad face.

"Aw. Don't do that. I'll be here tomorrow," he said.

"Tomorrows a Saturday though,"

"I know, but I'll be here,"

"Okay. Night then. Sweet dreams," you said as you started to turn around.

"Wait! Can't I get a hug at least?" he asked.

You turned around he was waiting for a hug. Sure why not you thought as you gave him a hug. He smells really good.

He let you go and you went inside and he went home. Junhyung was waiting for you when you stepped though the door.

"I want you out, Hyuna's moving in tomorrow. So Hyun Seung will be here to pick you up," he said as he headed for his room.

Your jaw dropped,"Fine. I'll be out." you yelled after him.

How did Hyun Seung know. You thought as you went to your room.

Hyun Seung you better take care of ~~~~~. If you dare hurt her your dead. Junhyung thought as he got into bed.

Stay strong ~~~~~.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like!!

I used to post music for every chapter like in my first story, but in this one I decied not to. For various reason. But I just happened to play this song while I was typing and it fit this chapter so yeah. It might happen once in a while in this story, just a heads up. But I won't post for evey chapter.

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet. :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33