Chapter 43

Is This Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764xfQsiMsc 

 

"I want to be with Junhyung." 

Was I not good enough? But as long as she's happy I'm happy.

"Hyun Seung!" Kikwang yelled running up to him.

"Hey,"

"Where you going?" Kikwang asked eyeing the drop-out papers in his hands.

"Oh this. I'm going back to Japan,"

"What?!"

"Yeah. I think it would be better if I left,"

"Hyun Seung what about ~~~~~?"

"She has Junhyung. I know she's happy with him and as long as she's happy I'm happy. I just can handle watching them if I stay. I have to leave it's the best for them and for me," Hyun Seung explained.

"You really want to do that?" Kikwang asked

Hyun Seung nodded, "But promise me that you'll keep an eye out for her."

"I don't know is I can do that,"

"Why?"

"I don't know if I can pull that off. Plus she has her brother,"

"Please Kikwang. From friend to friend,"

"Okay. I promise I will keep an eye out for her,"

"Thank you," Hyun Seung said before walking pass Kikwang towards the front office.

"Remember to visit!" Kikwang yelled after him.

"I will!" Hyun Seung yelled back.

This is for the best. No regrets.

-----------------------------------------

You reached the dance room with Junhyung. You were smiling when you saw the faces of the B2ST members.

"What's wrong?" Junhyung asked.

"You don't know?" Yoseob asked.

"No what happened?" you asked.

"Hyun Seung left for Japan. He's not attending school here anymore," Doojoon said.

"Oh," you managed to say.

"You okay?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah. Come on let's practice," you said quickly as you took off your jacket. He left...without telling me.

"~~~~~ah," Junhyung called.

"Hum?"

"I know what you feel. I know you want to go with him," Junhyung said.

"No. I have you Junhyung,"

"I know different ~~~~~. Don't lie to me. I'm not mad at you nor am I sad, but I can't see you suffer like this,"

"I'm not Junhyung. I love you,"

He smiled, "If only I saw you earlier. Come on let's go catch him."

"But-"

"Come on," he said pulling your arm.

You hated how he was right. You guys got into his car and he headed for the airport.

----------------------------------------- 

Well this is were we part ~~~~~.

 

You got out. You ran into the airport and headed to where the Japan boarding gates were. Junhyung was running behind you. This is for you ~~~~~. If I can't make you happy, he better.

You reached the gates and looked up at the boarding screen. The first flight out changed from boarding to departed. Your heart sank.

"~~~~~, I- I'm sorry," Junhyung said as he put an arm around you. You felt your tears excape your eyes.

"Cry all you want," Junhyung said as you cried into his chest.

Hyun Seung walked out from the bathroom to find you and Junhyung.

"~~~~~? Junhyung?" he called out as he walked closer to you guys.

You looked up to where your name was being called. Hyun Seung was standing there. You ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged you back. Junhyung smiled to himself and left you guys alone. He pushed you away.

"Wh-why are you? I thought-"

You pulled on his jacket and kissed him. He kissed back wrapping his arms around your waist. You pulled back this time.

"Don't leave me like that ever again. I-i want to be with you. My heart belongs to you," you said.

He smiled, "As long as I don't have a reason to I'll never leave you."

You smiled and kissed him again.

As long as you're happy... I'm happy. Junhyung thought as he smiled to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Waaahhhhh. It's over!!! TTTT_____TTTT OMG! It's over.... *cries a lake*.  (But then again Nothings Over. Lol)

I want to thank all my subscribers, readers, commenters everyone! Even you silent readers! Yes I see you all!

Thank you for giving this story so much love and support! I can't thank you enough!

Okay so I have to admit this isn't the best alternate ending. But I want to give both Junhyung lovers and Hyun Seung lovers a chance okay. I personally love both of them. ;)

Oh I also have a new story muahhhh haha. Lol It's called My Life As His Fiancée   <- Clicky please.

I hope you guys can all support me on this one as well. It's featuring you and Woohyun of Infinite. :)

Comment and Subscribe! :P

As always and forever love,

Andie <33

*crying* Bye bye.