Chapter 40

Is This Love

"~~~~~ah you ready to go yet?" Yoseob asked as he walked into your hospital room.

"Yeah almost done," you said packing the few pieces of clothing you had left.

"Let me help," Yoseob said as he went to pick up one of your shirts.

"No it's fine. See all done," you said stuffing the shirt into your bag, "Let's go."

He laughed as you linked arms with him and headed outside to find your brother talking with Junhyung and the rest of B2ST. They turned to look at you, the smile on your face slowly dissapeared.

"What's going on?" you asked approaching them.

"Your moving in with me," Ji Hoo announced.

"But I like living with Junhyung," you said.

"I know you do, but since you guys aren't dating I think it'll be best if you live with me," he explained.

You glanced at Junhyung, he was hard to read. He didn't seem all that happy, but at the same time he wasn't sad nor mad.

"Can I stay the night tonight at Junhyung's? Just one night please?" you asked.

"Fine one night. I'll be there to pick you up tomorrow at 9 okay?"

"Okay oppa! Thank you!!" you said happily hugging him.

-----------------------------------

"Take care of her Junhyung," Ji Hoo yelled to him before getting into his car.

Junhyung nodded as he unlocked the door to his car. You guys got in and buckled you seat belts in.

"Want to go eat some dukbokki?" Junhyung asked.

You nodded your head.

"Let's go!" he said before driving off.

It's my turn soon Junhyung. She has to remember me. Hyun Seung thought as he headed for home.

----------------------------------- 

The car ride was quiet until Junhyung spoke, "~~~~~. Do you really not remember Hyun Seung?"

"I don't. But his name, his name sounds and feels so familiar. What was my relationship with him Junhyung tell me?"

"I. I can't ~~~~~ah," Junhyung mumbled.

"Why?"

"It's something you have to find out for yourself,"

You looked out the window in disappointment. Why won't he tell me? Hyun Seung whoever you are and were ever you are I'm sorry I can't remember you. It seems like I'm hurting you.

 

"~~~~~," Hyun Seung called from the door.

You sat up, "Come in."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm good,"

"That's nice,"

It went quiet and slightly awkward.

"I'm sorry, but I still remember you," you said.

He nodded his head, "I'll leave you alone now."

--

You were talking with the rest of the B2ST members playing and having fun. You caught Hyun Seung looking at you. You smiled at him he gave you a slight smile back before getting up and leaving.

 

"~~~~~ah we're here," Junhyung called.

You snapped out of your thoughts and quickly got out.

-----------------------------------  

After you guys got done eating you guys headed home. Junhyung opened the door to his apartment.

"I'm going to go to bed Junhyung," you said heading upstairs.

"Sleep well, since it's you last night here," he said.

"I will,"

You opened the door to your room. I'll miss this place, even if I live like 30 minutes away. You sighed and got changed. You then laid in bed letting your thought drift you off and soon you fell asleep.

-----------------------------------   

(A/N: A dream you have)

"You look really pretty today. I like it when your like this," a guy said before slowly disappearing.

"Wait Junhyung! Where are you going?!"

Then suddenly you heard yelling.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"WHY DID YOU HIT HYUNA!?"

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?"  

What did I do?

Suddenly you were sitting on a swing.

"Let me see," he said as he grabbed you wrist. You tried to pull away, but he had a tight grip on it. He took a bag out of his pocket took out a piece of cloth and started to wrap it. He looked at your face and took out some medicine on you bruise. He then put some medicine on your lip to. He stood up and sat down next to you.

"Mianhe," he said.

"What for?" you asked.

"For yelling at you. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions," he said.

"Whatever," you said as you got up and started to walk.

"I'm really sorry ~~~~~," he said as he caught up to you.

"Whatever,"

"Please forgive me," he said.

"Why should I?"

"Because-because I promised you that I'll protect you," he said. 

Then it was gone and you were playing a game of splashing each other with water.He laughed and splashed you back. It went back and fourth and turned into a water fight. It lasted for a couple of minutes when you started to step backwards you slipped. You were waiting for your body to hit the water, but you felt someone holding you. You opened your eyes to find ------- face inches away from yours. His hair all wet. You were speechless. You guys probably stood like that for a minute when you heard someone yelling your name. 

 Then it went dark and soon light appeared and the next thing you know you were rolling down a hill and someone was holding onto you.

 

"~~~~~~!!!! ~~~~~!!! Wake up!"

You shot up in bed and opened your eyes, "Junhyung!" you yelled hugging him.

"Are you okay? I heard you screaming," he asked pushing away to look you up and down.

"Yeah, just a nightmare," you replied.

"About what?" he asked.

"You? It wasn't clear,"

"Well I think it would be best if you went back to sleep," he said getting up.

"C-can you stay in here for a bit?" you asked.

"Sure," he replied  with a smile.

He stayed with you until you fell asleep.

-----------------------------------  

You woke up early the next day. You sighed as you changed. Your brother was going to pick you up soon.

"~~~~~! Come eat!" Junhyung yelled.

"Coming!" you yelled back as you carried your bag downstairs.

"Here," he said giving you a plate with pancakes on it. You sat down and examined it. This, I've seen it before.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in," Junhyung said.

You nodded your head and started to eat.

-----------------------------------   

Soon your brother and the other B2ST member's arrived.

"Ready?" Ji Hoo asked.

"Yeah," you sighed as you handed him a box with your belongings in it.

"~~~~~. Let me take it," Kikwang said taking your bag away from you.

"Why?"

"Well I'm letting Hyun Seung take you out today, to try and get your memories back," Ji Hoo said.

"Hyun Seung, where is he then?" you asked.

"He's outside waiting for you," Doojoon replied.

You nodded your head and headed outside. You found Hyun Seung on his motorcycle waiting for you.

"Hey," he called.

"Hi,"

"Here put this on first," he said handing you a helmet. You quickly put it on and climbed on.

"Be home before 10!" Ji Hoo yelled as Hyun Seung left.

Today's my only day. Please ~~~~~, please remember me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!

I have some bad news. Well I've stated it in other chapters, but here it is. This story is ending VERY SOON! Okay. TT__TT

3 chapters left. I planned on posting the last chapter Sunday, but thinking about it I might just finish it today if not tomorrow. :( 

But I will have a new story soon so support me on that one too?

Comment and Subscribe! :)

Love,

Andie <33