Chapter 39

Is This Love

You woke up find find Junhyung holding your hand. You looked around. The B2ST member's were sleeping on the couch, theirs heads laying on each other's shoulders. There was something weird though. You seemed to remember all of them except one.

Junhyung started to stir. He lifted his head, "You're up!"

You smiled at him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Okay I guess," you replied as you tried to sit up.

"Here let me help," Junhyung said as he helped you.

"I'm kind of thirsty," you said.

"Stay put I'll go get some water," Junhyung said as he left you and rushed over to get some water. He quickly returned, "Here."

"Thank you," you said before taking a sip.

----------------------------------

You sat there watching the B2ST members sleep when Junhyung went to go talk to the doctor.

They are so cute when they're sleeping. Your eyes caught onto him again. Who is that guy?

Suddenly Yoseob's head fell off of Dongwoon's shoulder and he quickly got up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at you. He was about to go back to sleep before yelling, "~~~~~! You're awake!"

"Shhhh!" you whispered bringing your finger to your lips. He got up and quickly walked over to you. You looked behind them to find the B2ST member's starting to stretch and rubbed their eyes.

"How do you feel?" Yoseob asked sitting down in the chair next to you.

"Okay,"

He nodded his head. Soon all the B2ST member's were surrounding you. Making you laugh and making you feel somewhat better. The one guy that you don't remember was keeping his distance. You kept starring at him. Soon all the B2ST members caught on.

"~~~~~. Do you perhaps?" Doojoon asked.

"Who are you?" you asked the guy.

My worst nightmare just came true.

"~~~~~!? You really don't remember him?" Dongwoon asked.

You nodded your head, "I don't know who you are."

He let out a sigh,"I guess I'm someone that you shouldn't remember."

"Yah Hyun Seung don't say something like that," Yoseob scolded.

Hyun Seung? It does sound familiar.

---------------------------------- 

You were left in your room pondering on the name Hyun Seung. Thinking about who and what kind of relationship you had with him. For some reason when ever you said the name quietly out loud you got butterflies.

Who is he?

----------------------------------  

"Hyung. You need to see her," Kikwang said.

"I know. I'm on my way. I'll be there in a bit," a guy said through the phone.

"Okay," Kikwang said before hanging up. He then headed downstairs to the lobby and waited for him.

A few minutes passed by before his 'hyung' showed up.

"Hyung!" Kikwang yelled as he gave him a hug.

"How's my baby girl?" he asked.

"She's good, but she does have a little memory loss," Kikwang explained as they went up the elevator.

"Thank you for taking care of her," he said.

"I don't think I did a good job at it," Kikwang confessed.

"As long as she's alive you did a good job,"

Kikwang smiled. I guess it's true.

"This way hyung," Kikwang said leading him to your room. He opened the door and went in with his hyung.

"Kikwang who's this?" Junhyung asked.

"This is Shin Ji Hoo. ~~~~~'s older brother," Kikwang said.

"Oppa? Is that really you?" you called from the bed.

He smiled as he walked towards you, "It is. How has my baby girl been?"

"I never thought I would find you again," you said holding back tears.

"It's okay baby girl. Cry all you want now," he said hugging you.

You let your tears fall.

Doojoon grabbed Kikwang and pulled him outside.

"How come you didn't tell us you knew ~~~~~'s brother?" Junhyung asked.

"He asked me to keep it a secret. He told me when the time is right he'll come out," Kikwang said.

"So you've been watching her all this time for him? That's why you threatened me?" Hyun Seung asked.

Kikwang nodded.

"You are one weird dude," Doojoon said putting Kikwang into a head lock.

----------------------------------   

You soon fell alseep and Ji Hoon left the room to find Junhyung and Hyun Seung talking.

"Just leave her Hyun Seung," Junhyung said.

"I know I should, but I want to try," Hyun Seung said.

"Yah! She doesn't remember you,"

"I know she doesn't. But look Junhyung, you said we'll let her decide. Let me try. If she's meant to remember me and be with me then she'll remember. If she doesn't then I'll back out of your guys life forever,"

"Fine. One day when she's released from the hospital. Deal?"

"Deal,"

They both like my little sister? Since when? How come Kikwang didn't tell me about this?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Finally Kikwang's promise to whom is revealed. It's none other than your older brother! :)

:(

Yes I have to say you don't remember Hyun Seung. And if you will regain your memories with him........ it's a secret.

Comment and Subscribe! :)

Love,

Andie <33