Chapter 38

Is This Love

"Junhyung who are they?" Hyun Seung asked again.

"Tell them Junhyung,"

Junhyung took a deep breath and let it out, "They are Choco Ball. That's what CB stands for. They killed my brother."

"I'm sorry," Hyun Seung whispered.

"There's more Junhyung," Heechul said stepping into the light.

Junhyung looked at him and then at you and back down.

"I used to be part of them," he mumbled.

"What?!" I didn't hear you," Hongki said.

"Okay fine. I was once one of you. Going around and killing people okay! I didn't want to! I had no idea what I was doing at the time okay!" Junhyung yelled.

You were shocked. You knew Junhyung was a part of a gang, but this. A gang like this.

"How does it feel like to be lied to?" Simon D asked you as he turned your face to face his. You glanced at Junhyung. He was avoiding all eye contact with anyone. You knew it was something he was ashamed of.

"What do you want?" Hyun Seung asked yet again.

"What we want is for you to feel the pain," Taeyang said.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know us Hyun Seung. Remember what you did to us. The embarrassment you gave us. The pain we went through," T.O.P said.

"We want you to feel the pain," Daesung said.

"She has nothing to do with this. Let her go," Hyun Seung said.

"If she means that much to you, then of course she has something to do with this," G-Dragon said as he pulled the tape off of your mouth.

"What is it that I'm hear?" Junhyung asked.

"That's simple," Heechul said rubbing his hands together, "We want you both to join us. All over again."

"Never," Junhyung hissed.

"Don't you want to feel the power?" Jonghoon asked.

"Bull power,"

"Now let's see if you still think that while watching your friend here suffer," Simon D said as some people dressed in black came out with a whip. Both Hyun Seung and Junhyung's eyes widen.

"Who would like to do the honor?" Simon D asked looking around, "I guess I'll do it then."

He pulled his hand back, you bit you lip. He sung it forward and it hit you in the back. You bit you lip not letting any sound out.

"Trying to be tough hey," he said before whipping you again. It ripped through your clothing and left marks on your back.

"YAH! STOP IT!" Junhyung and Hyun Seung kept yelling as he whipped you over and over again.

"We'll join! Just stop!" Hyun Seung pleaded.

"In the end the cat took the bait," Heechul said as he untied you hands letting you fall to the floor. The rest of the Choco Ball members came and pulled Junhyung and Hyun Seung towards Heechul.

Suddenly G-Dragon pulled Hyun Seung away from them.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Hongki yelled.

"We want him to feel pain. Not join your stupid gang!" he yelled back as he pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Hyun Seung's head.

"NO! PLEASE!" you yelled.

"~~~~~. I deserve this, You suffered because of me," Hyun Seung said rather calmly.

"Hyun Seung," Junhyung said.

He shook his head.

"Let's go," Heechul said as he ordered his men to take Junhyung away. Junhyung wouldn't budge from his spot.

"Looks like he wants to see his friend die," Seungri said with a smirk. The Big Bang members laughed.

"Ready to die punk?" Taeyang asked.

Hyun Seung closed his eyes. They laughed again.

"One, two-"

"~~~~~!! NOOO!!!"

You gathered up your strength and ran towards G-Dragon pushing Hyun Seung away and out of his grasp and at the same time making the gun fall to the ground. G-Dragon slapped you in the face causing you to fly towards the brick wall and hit your head.

"She thinks she can just stop me. Pathetic," G-Dragon said as he walked over to Hyun Seung.

"~~~~~!" Junhyung yelled as he tried to get out of Heechul's men grasp.

G-Dragon still had his eyes locked on Hyun Seung as he got up.

"Think your tough huh?" Daesung asked.

"Tougher than you," Hyun Seung said as he threw a punch at him.

"YAH!" Daesung yelled as he hit Hyun Seung back.

Junhyung took this opportunity to escape. He flipped the guy holding him on his back. Soon everyone was fighting back and fourth. Suddenly smoked filled the room. It went silent. The smoke cleared out and the members of Big Bang and Choco Ball were handcuffed and on the ground.

"You guys okay?!" Yoseob asked as he ran towards Junhyung.

"Yeah," Junhyung replied. Oh my god ~~~~~! He ran towards you along with Hyun Seung.

"~~~~~! Wake up!" Hyun Seung yelled as he picked you head up.

"We need to go to the hospital!" Kikwang yelled to them. They nodded as Junhyung picked you up.

--------------------------------------------

The nurse rolled you into the emergency room.

Junhyung sat down next to Hyun Seung.

"Thank you for helping us," Doojoon said to a guy.

"It's nothing we've been trying to catch them for a while now," another guy replied.

Doojoon nodded his head.

"Who exactly are you guys?" Junhyung asked.

"Us? We're undercover police. I'm Sunggyu," the guys said shaking Junhyung's and Hyun Seung's hands.

"Woohyun,"

"Hoya,"

"Dongwoo,"

"L,"

"Sungyeol,"

"Sungjong,"

"Nice meeting you guys," Hyun Seung said awkwardly.

The nodded their heads.

The doors suddenly flung open and you were rolled out.

"We'll be going now. Take care," Sunggyu said.

They left as the B2ST members followed you to your room.

-------------------------------------------- 

"Is she going to be okay?" Dongwoon asked the doctor.

"Hopefully she will. She underwent a lot of brain trauma. So it would be best to let her get lots of rest," the doctor explained.

"Thank you," Hyun Seung said as he escorted the doctor out.

Junhyung sat down next to you and held you hand. I should have protected you, but instead you got hurt.

Maybe I should let you go. You got hurt because of me. Hyun Seung thought as he watched you and Junhyung from the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!

Truth be told I don't like it that much. >_< I found it kind of fake, unrealistic. It was hard to come up with though. And if I didn't post this then... I would have had to change the whole kidnap thing and I'm to lazy to.

Enough with my worries. I have to tell you guys that this is going to end soon. T_T Maybe like 2-3 more chapters or so. I haven't decided yet.

Oh, how do you find CB? Choco Ball!

And I just had to add Infinite even if it was a very sall part. :P

Comment and Subscribe! :)

Love,

Andie <33