What is it?

Is This Love

^See that picture. I thought of my fellow readers when I saw it. Lol I just had to post it. :P

On with the story now....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Junhyung I-"

Please say no.

"Junhyung. I-. Miahne. I'm very happy you asked, but I just need sometime to think things through. Miahne," you said looking down at you sneakers.

He sighed.

I guess I'm to late.

Yesss. I'll prove me love for you ~~~~~. Just wait. Hyun Seung thought as he quickly left thinking of stuff.

"Please don't be mad oppa. I just need some time. Please don't hate me," you said.

"No. If all you need is time, then time I will give you. I'm sorry that I didn't see you sooner," he said.

You looked up at him. You felt bad.

I've waited for this day for so long, but my feelings. I can't understand them. I don't want to hurt you.

"We better get to class," he said as he walked out. You followed. He walked you to your first class. You guys arrived at your class. He walked away still carrying the bouquet.

"Oppa," you said.

He turned around, "Hum,"

You walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. You pulled back and laughed a bit at his shocked face. You the grabbed the bouquet of roses out of his hands.

"All I need is a little time. You still have a chance," you whispered to him and quickly headed back to class.

He smiled as he touched his cheek.

I guess I'm not to late.

He then headed off to class.

 

As soon as he left someone stepped out of a shadow.

That's the key. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Short update!

So, who is she with now? I still have no clue. >_<

Well just have to see. :P

Comment and Subscribee if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33