What The Hell Is Your Problem?

Is This Love

A week has passed since you broke up with Hyun Seung.

You woke up to your alarm clock.

6:30 am. Ugh. I hate school. You thought as you hit the dismiss button on top and got out of bed.

You got changed and went downstairs.

Where did he go?

You were about to open the door to the fridge when you saw a note.

What now?

You took the note off and read it.

~~~~~

I went to school early. So don't worry about me kay? ;)

If you want food there's some pancakes by the stove.

You looked over to the stove there was a plate that was covered. You smiled.

Oh and one more thing... aish never mind. See you soon!

Love,

Junhyung

You put the note down and uncovered the plate. Your smile turned into a frown. What Junhyung prepared looked like what Hyun Seung prepared you.

Just eat it.

You carried if over to the couch, sat down, the TV and started to eat.

 

~Flashback Junhyung~

He woke up really early. He looked at the clock 5:15 am.

Crap.

He quickly got up and changed. He headed to the kitchen and made pancakes.

I hope she likes this.

He covered it, wrote a quick note and headed out the door and drove off. He stopped in front a flower shop and came out with:

http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0017267/large_image.jpg

I hope she likes it. These are her favorite flowers after all.

He got in and drove off yet to another place. He stopped in front of a building and went in. He quickly came out with a big bag. He then headed for school.

~End~

 

After you finished eating you quickly got changed and left. You closed the door behind you. You looked up to find Kikwang in his car waiting for you. He was looking at his phone.

What is he doing here?

"Kikwang?" You asked as you walked closer to his car.

"~~~~~! I was just about to knock. Hop in," he said cheerfully as he unlocked the door.

Okay. You thought raising and eyebrow as you opened the door and sat down.

"Seat belts on," he said as he put you guys both put your seat belts on.

"Let's go," he said as he left.

Suddenly his phone rang. He answered it. You looked out the window letting your thoughts drift you away.

"Yah! Kikwang did you pick her up already?"

"Yes,"

"How long?"

"Almost there,"

"I asked how long,"

"5 minutes,"

"Okay bye,"

"Bye,"

Kikwang hung up and looked at you. I'm trusting you Junhyung. Hyun Seung gonna pay for what he did to ~~~~~.

 

~School~

It was still pretty early when you guys reached there.

You and Kikwang headed towards the dance room. You guys had just reached the dance room door. Something caught you eye. You looked out the window at the end of the hall (A/N: The dance room is at the end of the hall so the window would be close) to the soccer field. There was a couple making out.

Isn't that one kid. What's his name Seungri? Wait. No it can't be. Is that Hyuna?

Suddenly someone pulled Hyuna away and punched Seungri. He threw a punch back and they started going at it. Hyuna kept yelling.

You dropped your school bag and ran down the stairs.

"~~~~~!" Kikwang yelled as he saw you disappeared, he looked out the window to see the fight. He then ran after you.

The B2ST members along with Junhyung ran out.

"What's going o-" Yoseob started.

Dongwoon pointed outside. They ran, following you and Kikwang.

 

~Soccer Field~

"STOP IT! OPPA STOP!" Hyuna kept yelling.

You ran towards them with Kikwang right behind you. You grabbed onto Hyun Seung and Kikwang pulled Seungri away and pulled him back, but he was to strong and angry. He pushed you away making you fall to the ground, along the way accidently hitting you in the face.

"~~~~~!" You heard Kikwang and the other B2ST members yell.

Kikwang let go of Seungri and punched Hyun Seung in the face, making him fall to the ground.

The B2ST members ran towards you.

"~~~~~!" Yoseob and Dongwoon yelled as they kneeled down next to you.

Junhyung lifted your chin up and pushed the hair behind your ear to reveal a bruise cheek. He got up and grabbed onto Hyun Seung's shirt. He was about to punch him.

"OPPA!" You yelled.

Everyone looked at you in shock.

"STOP IT! ALL OF IT!" You yelled as you got up.

Junhyung let go of Hyun Seung.

"Stay away from her! Hyuna stay away from him!" Hyun Seung said coldly to Seungri and Hyuna. He then got up and left. Seungri ran away.

Hyuna was left standing there.

"You," you said as you started to charge her. Junhyung grabbed onto your waist holding you back.

"It-it wasn't suppose to happen. It- it- only once. I-i-i didn't mean to hurt anyone. I didn't mean to hurt him," she stuttered.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" you yelled as you got out of Junhyung's grasp and slapped her.

"First you go after Junhyung! Then you cheat on him. Then you go running back to Hyun Seung. I thought that if I let him you you'll treat him nicely but nooo! You decide it's okay to cheat on him. Not only that you cheat on both of them with the same effin guy! Can't you see he has feelings for you?! He doesn't deserve a girl like you! No, no one does! All you want to do is make other people's lives miserable. It's sick!  You're such a , b*tch and a two face! If only everyone could see!" you yelled into her face. All the B2ST members were shocked at your sudden outburst.

You stomped off back to the dance room. She fell to the ground crying.

"That, that was uncalled for," Dongwoon said quietly.

"It opened the eyes of many," Yoseob said.

Did I really like a girl like her?

They left her there crying. All not knowing what to do. 

Is everything you said true? Hyun Seung thought. He was ease dropping the whole time.

He walked towards Hyuna.

"Oppa," she sobbed looking at him, "Miahne. I didn't mean to hurt you. I-i-i"

"How could you? I didn't think you were like this," Hyun Seung said as he walked away.

 

~Dance Room~

You the lights to find a small table with a small cake.

Whats going on here?

"Well Happy Birthday ~~~~~," Junhyung said startling you.

"What?" you asked as you took out your phone.

"It's your birthday today," Yoseob said.

How did I mange to forget my own birthday?

Dongwoon and Yoseob pulled you over to the cake. You guys quickly celebrated your birthday before packing up and heading off to class.

You headed out the door when you heard someone calling your name. You turned around. Junhyung was running towards you.

"What is it? Wait don't tell me you want to copy my homework," you said.

He laughed.

"No. But I have something important to say," he said pulling to somewhere more secret. Hyun Seung saw you and Junhyung and decided to follow.

"What is it?" you asked.

"~~~~~ will you be my girlfriend?" Junhyung asked holding the bouquet out in front of him.

Please say no ~~~~~. I was blind. I need you. I love you. Please say no.

"Junhyung I-" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Major cliffhanger huh? Lol

Okay so not exactly what you guys wished for, but she did get hit.

I don't know if it's just me, but when I wrote the last part, B2ST's song Take Care Of My Girlfriend (Say No) ran through my head. :P

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33