Let's Break Up

Is This Love

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7pcC0y5fjU 

^Play :)

 You were heading home when suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello,"

"~~~~~,"

"Yes,"

"We need to talk,"

"Okay. Where at?"

"The school garden in lets say 5 minutes,"

"Okay. I'll be there,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

You hung up and headed towards the garden. It didn't take you long and he wasn't there yet so you sat down on one of the benches. You were playing with your fingers when someone sat next to you.

"Your here," you said.

"Yeah,"

This day was coming. You have to do it Hyun Seung. It's time to part ways.

Be strong ~~~~~. This was sure to come. It's time.

"~~~~~. Let's break up," Hyun Seung said.

You nodded. You felt tears come to your eyes.

Why am I crying? I have Junhyung now. He's the one I went through this for.

Hyun Seung. Why are you feeling like this?

"Friends?" You asked breaking the silence.

"Friends," he said.

You got up, "I'll leave first."

You started to leave.

"~~~~~!" Hyun Seung yelled.

You turned around. Hyun Seung hugged you. You felt a tear escape your eye. You guys stood like that for a couple of minutes until you pulled away.

"Thank you for everything," you said as you kissed his cheek and quickly left.

Miahne ~~~~~. Hyun Seung thought as he clenched his fists and headed back to the dance room.

You were walking quickly out of the school ground when you heard someone calling your name.

"~~~~~! Hold up!"

You turned around. Junhyung was running towards you. You quickly wiped your tears.

Something's wrong.

"What's wrong ~~~~~?" Junhyung asked looking at you worriedly.

"It's nothing," you lied as you tried to hide you face.

"Look at me," Junhyung said as he lifted you chin.

He got mad and started to head towards the school.

"Junhyung! Please don't," you yelled as tears ran down your face.

He stopped and ran back towards you and hugged you. You cried into his chest.

 

~Hyun Seung~

He saw what happened through a window.

Miahne ~~~~~. I guess we got more attached than we planned. I'm sorry ~~~~. But our loved ones have come back. What can we do? He thought as a tear slid down his face.

 

~You & Junhyung~

You pulled back and wiped your face.

"Let's go oppa," you said as you headed towards his car.

Oppa. She still remembers during a time like this. Hyun Seung. Your going to get it one day.

He got in headed towards Hyun Seung's house.

 

~Hyun Seung's house~

You opened the door with the key Hyun Seung gave you. You headed towards your room followed by Junhyung. You started packing, Junhyung was helping you.

You got done.

"I'll be waiting," Junhyung said as he left with a box of you belonging.

You stepped out of your room. You looked back at your room.

It's time to say goodbye.

You walked towards the door. You looked at the kitchen. The flashback of you and Hyun Seung's food fight.

You placed the key on top of counter. You looked at your wrist. The bracelet Hyun Seung bought you.

It won't hurt will it?

You decided to keep it and walked out the front door.

You got in it Junhyung and he drove home.

 

~Hyun Seung Later that day~

He opened the door and headed towards his room. He stopped at the kitchen to find the key he gave you. He sighed and put it in his pocket.

He stopped as he reached your room. He opened the door to find all your belongings gone. He sighed and closed the door and headed towards his room.

Did I make a mistake. Without you I feel empty. Do you feel the same? I guess you do.

"Aish!" Hyun Seung yelled. He looked at his bracelet.

I'm guessing you kept it.

 

~You & Junhyung~

He opened the door. You guys walked in.

"Here let me," Junhyung said as he grabbed your suit case and started upstairs.

"Thank you," you said quietly as you followed him upstairs to your room.

He opened the door.

"Still the same," you said.

"Yeah. I didn't mess with it," he said as he put your suit case down.

You sat down on the bed. Junhyung was about to leave.

"Oppa. Can you... um... stay a while?" you asked teary eyed.

"~~~~~ah," he said as he hugged you again. You started to cry.

~~~~~. Why are you crying? Does he really mean that much? Do I love him?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Okay, so I guess this is the end of Hyun Seung's and ~~~~~ relationship as a couple?

I feel your pain. Lol No really I literally cried a little bit writing this.

This isn't going to end soon, there's still more drama to come. ;)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet. :D

Love,

Andie <33