Misunderstanding?

Is This Love

A few weeks have passed. Hyuna moved back in with Hyun Seung and it's becoming awkward. However you and Hyun Seung have been avoiding each other.

You woke up, got changed and went outside to find Hyun Seung cooking breakfast for him and Hyuna.

"Care to join us?" Hyun Seung asked breaking the silence.

"No thanks. I have to get to school early," you said as you headed out the door. You were waiting for the elevator when Hyun Seung came running towards you.

"Here at least eat this," he said giving you a small bag.

You looked in the bag to find a couple of granola bars, an oatmeal cookie and a bottle of milk.

"Thank you," you said.

"It's nothing," he mumbled.

It went silent.

Should I do it?

The elevator doors opened.

"Well see you at school," you said as you stepped in.

"Bye," he said

"Bye," you said as the elevator doors closed.

He walked back inside.

Argh. I don't know what to do. I... want? to end it. Or is it that it seems like I have to end it? Which is it Hyun Seung?

"Oppa. Is something wrong?" Hyuna asked.

"It's nothing," he said.

"Okay. Whatever you say," Hyuna mumbled.

He's mine now ~~~~~. This relationship is going to go down the drain real soon.

 

~Later in the day~

You met up with everyone in math class the only class that you had with everyone together.

You walked in to find the seating different.

"~~~~~!" Yoseob yelled waving arms in the air.

You walked over to him and the rest of the B2ST members.

"Why are you guys sitting so close to the front?" you asked.

"Teacher told us to. Anyway, you have to sit on the outside." Dongwoon said. (A/N: The tables are in rows. 6 seat per row. Seating order: Dongwoon, Yoseob, Doojoon, Kikwang, Junhyung, You.)

"But I hate being on the outside," you said.

"Well just sit," Junhyung said as he pulled you down.

"Fine," you mumbled as you took out your notebook and put your bag down.

"~~~~~ah. Did you do the homework?" Junhyung asked you in panic.

"Yeah. Here," you said as you gave him the homework from last night.

"Thanks!" he yelled as he started to copy them down on to his paper.

You smiled. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Hyuna and Hyun Seung walked in. They quickly caught up with the new seating and took a seat in front of you guys.

Soon the new kids came (Big Bang), but they were missing a member. Only G-Dragon, Taeyang, TOP and Daesung where there. They took a seat next to Hyun Seung and Hyuna.

"All done. Here," Junhyung said giving your paper back.

The teacher walked in.

"Just in time," you whispered to Junhyung.

He nodded.

The teacher started teach.

 

~Middle Of Class~

Suddenly a phone went off.

"Okay. Who's phone it that?" the teacher asked.

Everyone looked towards you and the B2ST members.

"Yah. We know better," Kikwang said.

"It seems like it's your phone," Yoseob said to the teacher.

"It can't be," the teacher said confidently as he took his phone out of his pocket. He was shocked and quickly answered it.

"See," Yoseob said causing a bit of laughter.

The teacher hung up.

"Class it seems I have a family emergency. I need to leave. Practice what we learned today," the teacher said as he quickly got his stiff and left.

"Well it seems like class is dismissed," Doojoon said standing up.

Everyone started to pack up. You and the B2ST members headed for the door along with some other class mates.

"Where's my folder?!" Hyuna yelled in panic.

"Are you sure you didn't miss place it?" Hyun Seung said.

"I'm sure. It was right here. Who took it?" Hyuna yelled at the class.

"Why would we take it?" someone said.

"It's only a folder," another person said.

"It's only a folder Hyuna. We can always buy a new one," Hyun Seung said.

"It has all my work in it and it has... important stuff," Hyuna said.

"Okay fine. If you guys can just show us that you don't have a pink folder with a crown on it then you can leave," Hyun Seung said.

Everyone showed their things.

You stood there with the B2ST members. You guys flashed your things.

"Seems like it's not here," Dongwoon said as you guys started to leave.

"Show me what's in your bag!" Hyuna yelled at you.

You turned around.

"You think I took it?" you asked.

She nodded her head.

You laughed, "Why would I take it?"

"Show me," Hyuna said.

You went to a desk and dumped your bag. Papers and folder's fell out.

"See it's not here," you said as you started to put your things back in your bag.

"You went over board Hyu-" Hyun Seung started.

"Look!" a classmate yelled as he ran over and pulled out Hyuna's folder.

You were in shock.

"See. See she did take it you liar and thief," Hyuna yelled as she pulled your arm.

*Slap*

Hyuna slapped you. Everyone was in shock. You raised you hand getting ready to slap her back. Hyun Seung started to go forward along with Big Bang. Junhyung and the B2ST members started to charge, but you stopped them. Junhyung grabbed your other arm, you lowered your hand.

"Afraid to fight?" Hyuna asked with her arms crossed.

"Hyuna," Hyun Seung hissed.

"Afraid to fight? I can fight. But I'm sure you can't handle it," you said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah,"

It became quite. Everyone waiting to see what happens next.

"Okay. Let's just leave it here," Doojoon said loudly as he came inbetween you guys. You went back to your bag and started to put everything in it. Junhyung and Yoseob helped you.

Hyun Seung pulled Hyuna away.

"That was overboard. You didn't need to hit her Hyuna," Hyun Seung said sternly.

"She took my folder,"

"It's a stupid folder Hyuna. Your lucky she didn't hit you," Hyun Seung said as he got his things left.

I wish she hit me. I need to break them up. I wonder if they got it.

"Okay let's go," Junhyung said as you guys finished picking up your stuff.

You guys left to the lunch room. You sat down along with the B2ST members. Junhyung left, but quickly came back with a cold wet towel. You where about to take it, but he didn't let you.

"Let me see," Junhyung said.

"See what?" you asked.

"Your cheek," he said.

You turned your head. He slowly set it on your red cheek.

How did I like a girl like her?

"Does it hurt?" Dongwoon asked.

"No duh," Yoseob said.

"Geez I was just asking. I've never gotten slapped before," Dongwoon said.

"Really. Let me slap you," Yoseob said getting ready to.

"No. It'll hurt," Dongwoon said covering his face.

"Then why did you ask if it hurts,"

"I was just asking," Dongwoon yelled.

They started to bicker.

You laughed a little.

"Does it feel better?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah," you said as you took the towel.

You over heard Doojoon and Kikwang talking.

"How does Hyun Seung know those kids?" Doojoon whispered to Kikwang.

"I don't know. But I think it's something we need to find out," Kikwang said.

 

~Hyun Seung~

 He dropped to the floor. Exhausted from dancing. 

Should I end it? I don't understand my feelings. Ugh. What am I suppose to do?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter!

I know I probably made Hyuna over react, but I wanted drama. Lol

It probably just ended up stupid. XP

Okay I know I'm a little slow on Hyun Seung's and ~~~~~ relationship, but the next chapter. ;)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33