Valentines Day

Is This Love

Seems like in the last chapter I forgot about Dongwoon. Well lets just say that he was in detention for being naughty. *cough* throwing paper airplanes, throwing paper balls and spitting spit balls at the fat gym teacher *cough*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Today was the day you dreaded most years. The day girls got all dressy and acted cute and/or shy. However this year you did hate it as much, this year you planned to confess your feelings to Junhyung. Day by day you watched Hyuna and Junhyung slowly get closer and closer. All Junhyung talked to you was about Hyuna. You planned this carefully making sure no one knew you would plan it today and you even brushed up on your acting skills.

You got ready as usual, but brought a nice dress and stuffed it into your duffle bag. (http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/162/628/922/EHxz.jpg ) You woke up early so you good bring your chocolates and hide them in your locker. You put them in and closed your locker making sure you didn't make any noise and headed to the dance room with your duffle bag.

I hope today goes as planned. You thought as you put your duffle bag down, blasted some music and began to dance.

After you closed your locker Hyuna appeared out of the the conner.

Just what I though ~~~~~. You think that we'll never know what your up to. You are so predictable. She thought as she went to the front of the school to greet the B2ST members.

"Anyong oppa's!" Hyuna said running up to the B2ST members. She gave Hyun Seung a hug and was about to give one to Junhyung, but Hyun Seung stopped her. Hyun Seung and Junhyung looked at each other then started to walk.

Why? Do they hate each other so much?

"Where's ~~~~~?" Kikwang asked as they entered the school.

"Where else would she be?" Doojoon said as they headed for the dance room.

School went by like usual. It was the last class and everyone was spreading rumors that you didn't have the guts to confess. You tried your best to hide your smirk. For you had the guts.

I wonder if she has the guts?

Why is it that when ever I step into a room it gets all quite? It happens usually, but there would usually be talking still. Is something going on that I don't know about.

Looks like it's about time.

The last bell rang and everyone scattered. The B2ST members left along with you. Hyuna stayed behind with Hyun Seung because she promised to go eat ice cream with him. You made an excuse to get away so you could change. The B2ST members then headed to Doojoon's place to go play some video games.

You went to your locker got out your duffle bag went to the bathroom and changed. You went back to your locker and got your chocolates. You went to the gym where you had made a promise with Junhyung that you guys would meet there. You where waiting there.

~School yard~

"Oppa," Hyuna said to Hyun Seung.

"What is it?" he asked as they made it to the school gate.

"I promised to meet a friend in the garden. Can I go? Please! I'll treat you to ice cream later," she said doing a puppy face.

"Fine. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No it's fine. I'll be home before nine I promise," she said happily as she left him there and ran towards the garden.

I wonder who she's going to meet. Wait where's my ipod? Aw I think I left it in the gym when the teacher told me to empty my pockets. He thought as he turned around and headed for the gym.

~Garden~ ( A/N:The gym is right next to the garden. If you go out the left doors you get yourself to the garden, if you make another left you get to the school yard. If you go out the right door you get yourself to the soccer field. Hope it makes sense if not tell me an I will draw a picture and post.)

Junhyung was waiting for Hyuna. Hurry up already. I promised I'll meet ~~~~~ in the gym, but I need to meet Hyuna first.

"Oppa!" Hyuna called.

"Your here! What took you so long?" Junhyung said as he gave Hyuna a hug.

"Here," Hyuna said as she put the box of chocolate out in front of her and looked down shyly. Junhyung looked at the box of chocolates and smiled then took the chocolates. Hyuna looked up at him and smiled shyly.

"Hyuna. Will you be my girlfriend?" Junhyung asked.

"Really? Of course oppa!" Hyuna squealed. They hugged and then they left to go eat.

You were watching them the whole time. Your heart dropped you felt tears start to go down your face. You felt angry, betray, sad. Mixed emotions. You waited till they left, you putted the chocolates into you duffle bag and then went out the door.

WHY?!? I hate you Junhyung! She's supose to be mine! Hyun Seung thoughts as he hid in the bushes and easedropped. He stayed real still as they passed him. He got up and saw you coming out of the gym. Is that who I think it is? It can't be can it? he thought as he stepped out of the bushes.

You heard rustling and hid. Who can that be? Everyone's out of school.

"~~~~~?" you heard someone say.

No. It can't be Hyun Seung. You thought as you slowly slid back into the gym. You ran into the gym, dropped your duffle bag and out the other door to the soccer field.

It's ~~~~~. Hyun Seung thought as he ran after you.

You ran into the field running as fast as you could. Luckly you were wearing sneakers so you manged to get a good distance. However Hyun Seung was faster and was able to grab your waist making you fall to the ground as he fell on top of you. Both of you got a shock when you guys fell. Your lips just about to touch. Your heart beated faster and suddenly you felt butterflies in your stomach. You looked away. Your eyes were red and streaks of tears marked your face. You could feel him get off of you.

"Mianhe ~~~~~," he said as he sat next to you. You pulled yourself up and sat down next to him. You pulled your knees up to your chest.

"It's alright. Mianhe for running away from you," you replied as you looked at the ground.

"Oh that's nothing. I needed some excercise anyway," he chuckled. Looking up to the sky. The sun had just started to go down.

"Can I ask you something?" you asked as you looked at him.

"What is it?" he said still looking at the sky.

You took a deep breath and asked, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He looked at you and you looked away.

"Is it okay if I ask why?"

You didn't know how to respond.

"Do you want to get back at Junhyung?"

You looked up at him in shock.

"Your probably wondering how I know this,"

You still didn't respond.

"I saw everything that happend. I have a favor to ask you too," he said.

"You want me to be your girlfriend so you can make Junhyung mad and get Hyuna back," you said as you looked down.

He sighed, "Yeah."

"Since we both want our 'crushes' back then why don't we act as a couple and get them back?" you suggested.

"Your one smart girl ~~~~~," he chuckled as he got up. You got up to.

"So then, ~~~~~ will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he put his hand out in front of him.

"Yes," you said as you put your hand into his. He smiled and put his arm around your shoulder. Your heart sped up.

"You know something ~~~~~,"

"What," you asked as you guys made your way back into the gym.

"You look really pretty today. I like it when your like this," he said as he picked up your bag and handed it to you.

"Gomawo," you said trying to hide your blushing.

You guys head home.

Let the games begin. You thought as you got home.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like!

Was it confusing? Hope not! :D

As of now, 'let the game begin'. Lol

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33