Happy 100th Day

Is This Love

It was the day you had to go back to the hospital to see if your ankle was better. It's been 2 weeks since you got your cast removed.

You arrived at the doctor's office with Hyun Seung. You went in and Hyun Seung stayed outside.

~15 minutes later~

You came out.

"What did the doctor say?" Hyun Seung asked as you guys walked out the hospital doors.

"I have to wait a couple of months until I'm able to go back to dancing," you said.

"So what do you want to do today?" he asked as you guys got into his car.

"I don't know,"

"Why don't we go shopping? It's only 1," he said.

"Shopping?"

"Just stroll around the mall,"

"Sure I guess that'll be fine,"

"Okay off to the mall it is then," he said as he started to the car and drove off to the mall.

~At the mall~

"Come on let's go!" Hyun Seung yelled happily as he pulled you in the mall. You were kind of resisting.

He let out a sigh, "Just for one day ~~~~~ah. Can we act like a 'real' couple? Just one day?"

It won't hurt will it? "Fine. Just for today," you said as you grabbed his hand. He smiled you let out a smile too.

You guys walked throughout the mall, window shopping if that's what you call it.

By the time you guys stopped for ice cream it was 5 o'clock pm already.

"Let's go home," you said.

"Okay," he said.

You guys were swinging your interlocked hands back and fourth as you guys ate your ice cream when you saw Junhyung and Hyuna. You let go. Hyun Seung looked at you and looked to where you were looking at.

"Hyun Seung? ~~~~~?" Hyuna asked when they saw you.

"Yeah. What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"A date I guess you can call it," Junhyung said.

"Oh,"

"What are you guys doing here?" Hyuna asked.

"Same as you. We're on a date," Hyun Seung said as he put his arm around your waist.

"We'll be going now," Junhyung said as he pulled Hyuna.

For some reason you felt bad, you looked behind you to find Junhyung still pulling Hyuna away.

"Let's go," Hyun Seung said as he walked away.

Miahne Hyun Seung.

She doesn't remember does she?

~Car ride~

You didn't talk to Hyun Seung on the way home. He stopped suddenly. You looked up.

"Where are we?" you asked.

"Come out," he said as he got out.

Is he mad? Wait why would he be mad? You thought as you opened the door and got out. I remember this place. He took you to the over look at Seoul. The sun was just setting.

You walked up next to Hyun Seung.

"Are you mad at me?" you whispered.

He looked at you, "Why should I be?"

"Well you know Junhyung at the mall," you mumbled.

"No,"

It went silent.

"I have something to give you though," he said.

"What is it?" you asked looking at him.

He smiled and reached for something in his pocket. He pulled out a bracelet:

"Here," he said giving you the red one.

"What for?" you asked.

"Well today is our 100th day together," he mumbled.

I totally forgot.

She really did forget.

"Well thanks," you said awkwardly as you put it on.

You guys went back to looking at the view.

"Well I think we better head home," Hyun Seung said looking at the sky. It looked like it was going to rain.

You guys quickly got in and headed for home.

~Hyun Seung's House~

You guys entered the house. Hyun Seung started for his room.

"Hyun Seung," you said.

"What?" he asked turning around.

You hugged him, "Thank you for everything."

You then went to your room. He was in shock.

Aish pabo. Why did I do that? I can't fall for you. I have Junhyung. Aish. I'm so confused.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

Did I make your wish come true? A hug right? Lol

This is probably one of my y chapters. Mianhe!

I've started an apply fic called 'Friends Forever?' Apply if you wish. To find out more click here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55353/friends-forever-apply-open-apply 

Don't worry I'll update all my fics evenly. :D

Watch out, more drama to come. ;)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet!

Love,

Andie <33