Dance Battle

Is This Love

You arrived with Hyun Seung, Kikwang, Doojoon at school at the time given, 2 o'clock.

You didn't tell anyone what happened last night, because you knew they wouldn't let you dance. You wrapped it very tight though.

You guys got to the dance room. No one.

"Guess it's not here," Doojoon said.

You guys walked down to the gymnasium. The whole student body was there. Everyone had formed a circle with the principal in the center. You guys made your way towards the center, everyone stepped aside. You guys go to the center to find Junhyung and Hyuna with Dongwoon and Yosoeb.

"Where's everyone?" Hyun Seung whispered to Kikwang.

"Seems everyone bailed after they found out you and ~~~~~ are in it," he replied.

"Seriously?" Hyun Seung asked shocked.

"Yeah. It's just between you and Junhyung now," Doojoon said, "No pressure."

"Haha thanks," you sarcastically said.

"Attention!" the principal said into the microphone.

"I would like to welcome everyone to the very first couple dance battle. Today we have," the principal stopped and looked into the crowd, "Junhyung with Hyuna and Hyun Seung with ~~~~~."

"Since it's only them two. Then why don't we have dance off?" someone suggested.

The principal smiled, "If it's fine with the groups."

"Sure if you could just have sometime to prepare," Hyun Seung said.

"I'm agree," Junhyung said.

"Okay then it's set. Is 30 minutes enough time?"

"Plenty," Hyun Seung and Junhyung said.

You broke off with Hyun Seung, Doojoon and Kikwang.

"Did you know this would happen?" you asked Kikwang.

"I had a feeling," he replied with a smirk on his face.

"What plan?" Doojoon asked.

"If you look at the routine it breaks perfectly into 4 parts," you said.

"It does," Hyun Seung said.

"Wait 4 parts?" Doojoon asked again.

"The first three parts are the routines. Then the last part is kind of like a free for all. Hyun Seung and ~~~~~ can do what they feel is right," Kikwang explained.

"Ah yeah," Doojoon said.

You guys discussed a little more.

~Junhyung & Hyuna~

"What is this?" Hyuna asked in a worried tone.

"Don't stress," Junhyung said.

"If you look at the routine it can cut into 3 parts," Yoseob said bringing out a note pad.

"But knowing Kikwang, they would have planned 4 parts," Dongwoon said.

"We only have 3 parts though. What about the last part?" Hyuna asked.

"We-"

"We'll improvise," Junhyung said.

"What?" Hyuna asked.

"Improvise. You did it at the club it can't be that hard," Junhyung explained.

"I've done it by myself, but never with another person," she said.

"Well that is true Junhyung. Improvising is always easier by yourself," Yoseob said.

"YAH! We don't have time to-" Junhyung yelled, but his mouth got covered by Dongwoon's hand.

"Hyung! Sssshhhhhhh," he said, " we can't let them know."

"So what are we going to do?" Yoseob asked.

"Aish," Junhyung said as they gathered around.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone headed back.

"Ready?" the principal asked.

Hyun Seung and Junhyung nodded.

"Okay we'll flip a coin to see who goes first," the principal said as he flipped a coin.

"Heads," Hyun Seung said.

"Tails," Junhyung said.

"Tails it is," the principal said.

Junhyung smirked.

"Okay," the principal said, "Let it begin."

Junhyung and Hyuna made it to the middle and the music started to play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvzWS9CxBh4&feature=channel_video_title  (From: 0:07 to 0:55)

Hyun Seung and you smirked as they backed up when you guys went:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGWt4OImB4  (Whole video)

Junhyung and Hyuna went back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-0xzG6kS6Q&feature=channel_video_title  (From: 0:20 to 1:04)

Everyone cheered really hard. It was Hyun Seung and your turn again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj1RZspdaTU&feature=channel_video_title  (From: 0:10 to 0:51)

You guys back up and you started to feel pain in your ankle. Just a bit longer. Hyuna and Junhyung turn again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3qaAhQPocQ&feature=channel_video_title  (From: 0:13 to 0:50)

You went back with Hyun Seung:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8lGywDafbU  (From: 0:28 to 0:58)

Junhyung and Hyuna went back. Junhyung started with a Baby Freeze:

He then went into a one-handed freeze:

He then dropped into a windmill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnzV_x4Bs0c&feature=related 

Everyone went crazy. You looked at Hyun Seung had took out his elbow pads and Kikwang's lucky gloves. Where did he get those?

Hyuna had started to do a y dance. She ended it with a kiss with Junhyung on the lips. Everyone cheered even harder. Junhyung and Hyuna smiled. You rolled your eyes as you and Hyun Seung went back.

Hyun Seung started first with a hand glide, sliding across the floor on his hand, he then dropped into an elbow freeze:

He then went into an air flare: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnNXYTK6uk&feature=related 

He got up. Some people where cheering and some where booing.

You were speechless and confused. When Hyun Seung threw you Kikwang's gloves and mouthed "Air Swipe."

You caught on and put the gloves on quickly and went into a air swipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1s1Nr3ksww&feature=related 

Once you got up everyone was still in an argument. Most were on Junhyung's and Hyuna's side, all because of the kiss. Your ankle was killing you, but you had to win. You looked at Hyun Seung, Kikwang and Doojoon and got prepared to do a standing full. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdF8tcBlDCY )

"NO! DON'T" Kikwang yelled but you already flipped. The thing is you hadn't landed one yet. You flipped.

Please just this once. Everyone's eyes where on you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You landed it, but at the same time you felt a shock of pain run through you leg. Everyone went crazy! It was obvious you guys won, for no one had attempted a flip like that since  a kid crack his head open trying to do it. Junhyung got mad and left with Hyuna. You fell down and grabbed your ankle. Everyone ran towards you guys. Kikwang lifted your pants to see your ankle wrapped.

"YAH!" he yelled at you as he picked you up bridal style and ran out of the gymnasium closely followed, by the B2ST members and some other students.

"I'm fine, put me down," you said.

"Doojoon," Kikwang said sternly. Doojoon lightly touched your ankle you winced.

"We need to get you to a hospital," Hyun Seung said as he opened the door to his car. Kikwang placed you in the back. The B2ST members rushed into their cars. You guys left for the hospital.

~Junhyung & Hyuna~

They left. They were hanging out by the soda machine when the gymnasium doors swung open. He saw you get carried out by Kikwang.

What happened? He thought as he ran over, but go mauled by other students.

"Yah!" he yelled.

"What's wrong?" Hyuna asked.

"Junhyung! ~~~~~, she- she- her ankle," Yosoeb panted and ran after you and Kikwang.

Her ankle?

Junhyung ran after you guys followed, by Hyuna. When he got out to the parking lot the B2ST's members cars were all gone. He quickly got in his car with Hyuna and left for the hospital.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

I know I have a lot of links, but I wanted it like that so you can see what they danced. I think it's more interesting that way.

If your wondering how I know all the break dance names, well I googled them. It took me a long time to find everything on this page. It's all for my readers. <3

If you did watch the clips. Did I make it fair? Did Hyun Seung and ~~~~~ deserve to win? (Lol what kind of question is this? Lmao I know.)

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of wonderful love,

Andie <33