Meet The Guys

Is This Love

Class was just over. You and the B2ST memebers were heading to the luchroom.

~Lunchroom~

You and the B2ST members sat at the table you guys usually sat at. The one in the corner. You sat down next to Junhyung and Yoseob. Yoseob was showing you his new ipod when Hyunseung showed up with Hyuna.

I wonder how they know each other. She doesn't seem like the type to like someone like Hyunseung. She's more of the...hum... You thought as they head to Doojoon who was sitting at the front of the table.

"Guy's I'll like to welcome a new member," Doojoon annouced as everyone looked over to Hyuna and Hyunseung.

Wait. She's not joining our group is she.

Yes. Wait I have to get her first before the other members do. Crap. I have Hyunseung to worry about.

"As you all know this is Hyuna, and my childhood friend," Hyunseung said.

Crap even a childhood friend.

Ugh. Can't this day get any worse. You thought as you rolled your eyes and went back to eating your lunch.

"If anyone of you have a problem with Hyuna you know who your messing with," Hyunsung threatend.

Why is oppa acting to tough? That guy sitting next to that girl is hot though. Hyuna thought as she kept looking at Junhyung.

Hyunseung looked at Hyuna and saw her looking at Junhyung, he quickly looked away and pulled her to sit down. I hope you stay away from him. I can't let you go to him.

They sat down across from you and Yoseob. Yoseob was still showing you his new ipod when you looked at them and saw Hyuna staring at you. She caught you eye contact and looked away. That's what I thought.

"That's Doojoon," Hyunseung said to Hyuna as he pointed to Doojoon. Doojoon just smiled.

"That's Kikwang," he said pointing to Kikwang who was practicing dancing. He stopped for a second and did a salute then went back to dancing.

"That is Yoseob," he said pointing to Yoseob who was across from him.

"Nice to meet you," Yoseob said to Hyuna.

"Nice to meet you too. Hope we can be good friends," she said blushing a little.

"That's ~~~~~," Hyun Seung said looking at you. You just faked a smile.

"And that's-"

"I'm Junhyung," Junhyung said as he got up from the table. You got up too, and followed. All the B2ST memebers got up too and followed.

"Why is he like that oppa?" Hyuna asked Hyunseung.

"He just has a rough background. Doesn't trust anyone. Only the ones that he's known for a long time," Doojoon explained as he and Kikwang ran after you and Junhyung.

"Like ~~~~~?" she asked as they made their way out of the luch room and headed for the dance room.

"Yup. They're really close," Yoseob said.

"Like friends or lovers?" Hyuna asked as they climbed the stairs.

Why is she asking so many questions about ~~~~~ and Junhyung?

"Um... just friends. But everyone knows that ~~~~~ likes Junhyung, so not many girls go after him," Yoseob said.

"Oh. Does Junhyung like ~~~~~?"

Why is she asking so many freakin' questions?

"I don't know. No one knows that," Yoseob replied as he opened the door of the practice room. Hyuna, Hyun Seung and Yoseob made their way in.

Hyuna was watching you dance with the B2ST members. It was a very hard routine, but you some how manged to keep up with the guys. The music was about to end when you looked at the B2ST members, they nodded their heads. You dropped into an windmill (If you don't know what it is it's a breaking dancing move like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnzV_x4Bs0c&feature=related ) You ended it perfectly. Hyuna was in shock while the B2ST members where congratulating you. You gave Junhyung a hug.

"Nice one. You finally got it," Kikwang said out of breath.

"Thanks," you said as you took a sip of water.

After a quick break you guys went back to dancing.

I found out your weakness. I'll slowly but surely break you down. Hyuna thought as she just watched you guys dance.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

It's boring isn't it. I've been at a loss for ideas.

Hopefully the next chapter is better.

Comment and Subcribe if you haven't yet. :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33