Let's go...hiking?

Is This Love

After everyone ate and got ready. They all gathered in the front of the house again and took a seat.

"Hyung! What are we doing today?' Dongwoon asked Doojoon.

"I don't know what do you guys want to do?" Doojoon asked.

"Hum, let's go..." Dongwoon started as he tried to figure out he what to do.

"Hiking!!" Yoseob yelled.

"Why hiking?" Kikwang asked.

"Because I've never been hiking before. Well I have once, but I don't think it counts. I climbed a big rock when I was smaller," Yoseob explained.

"Hiking sounds fun," you said.

"Why not," Hyun Seung said.

"Yonghwa!" Mrs. Kim said as she rushed over to a guy and a girl. Everyone turned their heads over.

"Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni,'" the guy said as he gave Mrs. Kim a hug. (A/N: Halmeoni is korean for grandma.)

"I though you said you would be coming next week," Mr. Kim asked as he gave his grandchild a hug.

"My boss let me off this week," he said.

"Who's this lovely lady?" Mrs. Kim asked looking at the girl next to him.

"Halmeoni and hal-abeoji. I'd like you to meet my fiancée , Seohyun," he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she said doing a 90 degree bow.

Mrs. Kim looked at Mr. Kim with a smile, "Nice to meet you," Mrs. Kim said.

"Are we going hiking or not?" Yoseob asked as everyone turned back to him.

"I guess we're going hiking then," Doojoon said.

"But we don' t even know our way around here," Junhyung brought up.

"Well we can ask Mr.Kim," Dongwoon said as Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim started to head over with Yonghwa and Seohyun.

"Guys I would like you guys to meet my grandchild Yonghwa and his fiancée  Seohyun," Mrs. Kim said happily.

Everyone including you said hello and introduced themself.

"Nice to meet you guys all," Yonghwa and Seohyun said.

"I heard you guys wanted to go hiking," Yonghwa said.

"Yeah. We wanted to, but we really don't know this area very well," Doojoon said.

"Well we were planning on going hiking also. So if you guys want you we can be like a guide," Seohyun said.

"That would be great!" Yoseob said happily.

"What do you say Doojoonshi?" Yonghwa asked.

"That would be fine. You can drop the shi with all of us," he said.

"Okay. Then guys go get ready and be back here in lets say 20 to 30 minutes," Yonghwa said.

"Okay sounds good," Kikwang said as everyone got up and headed back to their rooms.

"Wait! We don't have hiking shoes!" Yoseob pointed out.

"Don't worry, we have everything worked out," Seohyun said.

"Okay," he mumbled.

~25 minutes later~

Everyone gathered in the front of the house again ready with backpacks and everything.

"Everyone ready?" Yonghwa asked.

"Yup,"

"Okay let's go," he said as he started off down the road towards the mountains.

~30 minutes later~

You guys had started climbing the mountains. Yonghwa was in front followed, by Doojoon, Hyun Seung, You, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Hyuna, Junhyung, Kikwang and Seohyun at the end.

"Where are we going exactly?" Junhyung asked.

"A secret place. It's really pretty," Seohyun replied.

"AHH!!!" Kikwang yelled. Everyone turned around.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked

"L-l-look!" he yelled pointing at Junhyung's backpack. Junhyung looked at it, screamed a little and started to freak, he pulled off his back pack, dropped in onto the floor and started to step on it.

"What is it?" Doojoon yelled from a head.

Seohyun went up to his backpack picked it up and found a smashed spider. She laughed and wiped it off with a leave.

"Just a spider!" She yelled to Yonghwa. He chuckled and started to walk again.

"It was HUGE!" Kikwang said as he cringed just thinking of it.

"Don't scare me like that again," Junhyng said sternly.

"I didn't know what to do," Kikwang mumbled.

Seohyun laughed as Kikwang and Junhyung continued to argue.

~1 hour 35 minutes later~

"Okay guys! We are almost there!" Yonghwa yelled from a head.

"Thank goddness," Dongwoon said.

You looked behind you, Dongwoon was sweating really bad, Yoseob was looking around him watching out for bugs, Hyuna was just walking, Junhyung looked like we could pass out any moment and Kikwang, just like Yoseob he was looking out for bugs.

"Okay guys!" Yonghwa said as you guys came up to a clearing.

Everyone looked to find...

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

YongSeo cameo!!! <333

Sorry for not updating quickly. I've been hooked on 49 Days, the korean drama. >_< I recommend everyone to watch it, it's really interesting and has so many twists.

Hara and Junhyung dating! OMG! All I can do is wish them the best of luck. Fighting! <3

I try and  update again today. If not then I promise I will tomorrow. :D

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33