Found Them

Is This Love

You woke up to birds chirping. You looked over to where Hyung Seung was sleeping. He was gone. You got up and got ready.

After you got done you headed towards the front of the house to find the B2ST members helping Mrs. Kim get breakfast ready.

"~~~~~! You're awake! Come help us!" Yoseob yelled as he dropped what he was doing and pulled you over.

"Yah! She just woke up," Doojoon said as he stirred the soup in the pot. Dongwoon and Yosoeb were peeling potatoes and carrots, Kikwang was cutting vegetables, and Hyun Seung was putting the ingredients in the pot.

"It's fine," you said as Yoseob pulled you down to sit next to him.

"Here ~~~~~," Dongwoon said as he handed you a pair of peelers and a half pealed potato.

"Yah! Why are you putting her to work?" Doojoon asked.

"Because it'll be faster," Yoseob said as he picked up his peeler.

You looked at Mrs. Kim she was admiring you and the B2ST members. You smiled and started to peel the potato. After you got finished with it you gave it to Kikwang. You caught Hyun Seung looking at you, you looked at him and he looked away.

"Here ~~~~~ another one," Yoseob said handing you a carrot.

You laughed as you took it from him.

~Junhyung and Hyuna~

"So. Why are you guys out here?" Jung Min asked as he turned around from the front seat.

"We're on vacation with our friends and our van broke down," Junhyung said.

"Oh. Yeah the mechanics here aren't the best," Kyu Jong said.

"I still don't see why I can't drive," Hyung Joon mumbled under his breath as he looked out the window. (A/N: The maknae and the taxi driver from before)

"Yah! Dongsaeng! You want to know why you can't drive! You stole the taxi to many times when your license was expired and it still is," Hyun Joong yelled from the driver's seat. (A/N: The leader.)

"I'm sorry on be-half of our dongsaeng," Young Saeng said.

"It's okay," Junhyung said.

These people are weird.

Haha I like these guys.

~You & B2ST~

"All done!" Dongwoon and Yoseob yelled as got up and dropped their peelers. You laughed as you handed Kikwang the last carrot.

"Come on ~~~~~! Let's go wash our hands!" Dongwoon yelled as he pulled you up and started to pull you to the back of the house where there was a river.

"I want to come!" Yoseob yelled as he ran up to you guys.

"Yah! Be careful!" Hyun Seung yelled as he dropped cut up carrots into the pot.

"We will!" Yoseob and Dongwoon yelled as they linked arms with you and started to skip. You had no choice, but to skip with them.

~Junhyung & Hyuna~

"Okay guys where almost there," Hyun Joong yelled from the driver seat.

That's good.

~You & B2ST~

You where happily skipping back with Yoseob and Dongwoon from washing your hands when a car pulled up in front. You guys stopped and unlinked your arms. The car door opened as they came out Junhyung and Hyuna followed by some good looking guys.

"'Yah! Junhyung you finally found us," Doojoon said as he put down his spoon.

"Yeah took a while," Junhyung said.

"So who are they?" Kikwang asked looking at the guys.

"Oh. This are the kind people that helped us," Hyuna said.

"Annyeonghasaseyo! I'm Jung Min,"

"Kyu Jong,"

"Young Saeng,"

"Hyung Joon,

"Hyun Jooong inmida," they said in order as they bowed.

"Nice to met you guys. I'm Doojoonimida,"

"Hyun Seunginmida,"

"Kikwanginmida,"

"Yoseobinmida,"

"Dongwooninmida,"

"~~~~~inmida,"

"Nice to met you guys too. Well then we'll be off," Hyun Joong said.

"Why don't you guys stay for breakfast?" Mrs. Kim suggested.

"No it's fine. We have to get back to work soon," Kyu Jong said.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes. Yes we're fine," Hyun Joong said as they got back into the car.

"Okay. Be safe going back. Thank you for everything," Junhyung said.

"No problem," Young Saeng said out the window.

"Take care," Junhyung said.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

I just noticed Hyuna doesn't talk much. Oops. >_<

Be ready for some fun! :D

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lots of love,

Andie <33