What Happened (Part: Two)

Is This Love

More on what happened with Junhyung and Hyuna! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

~Town~

"Okay. Here's a hotel. It's pretty cheap, but the service is great," the driver said as he pulled up in front of a nice looking building.

"Okay thank you," Junhyung said as he got out followed by Hyuna.

"What time should I pick you up tomorrow?" the driver asked as he poked his head out of his window.

"Yah! Hyung Joon!" a guys yelled as he came out of the hotel.

"Uh oh. I got to go," the driver aka Hyung Joon said as he got back in his car and drove off.

"Yah! He got away again!" the mystery man said to other guys that came out. Junhyung and Hyuna stood to the side watching.

"That dongsaeng," a guy said.

"He's so naughty," a short guy said in a quiet voice.

"He deserves a spanking," a tall guy said.

"Hey! Are you guys okay?" the tall guy said.

"Yeah. We're fine. You know him?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah. He's our naughty dongsaeng. I'm Jungmin by the way," the tall guys said shaking hands with Junhyung.

"I'm Kyu Jong," another guy said.

"I'm Young Saeng," the quite one said.

"I'm Hyun Joong," a guy said coming out from  the hotel.

"I'm Junhyung and this is Hyuna," Junhyung said.

"Nice to meet you guys," Jung Min said.

"Come inside," Hyun Joong said. Junhyung and Hyuna got escorted into the hotel.

"So how can we help you?" Kyu Jong asked leaning over the counter.

"Can we have two rooms please," Junhyung said as he took out his wallet.

"Two rooms?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Yeah," Junhyung replied as he handed him the money.

"Okay two rooms it is," Kyu Jong said as he handed two keys to Junhyung.

"Thanks," Junhyung replied as he set off with Hyuna.

He's in a bad mood much.

I just want to go to sleep.

"Here's your key," Junhyung said as he handed the key to Hyuna.

"Thanks," Hyuna said in a slightly pissed off tone.

"What's wrong?" Junhyung asked trying to make an effort as they reached their rooms.

"I don't see why we need two rooms. It would have coasted less if we just got one room. We are a couple after all," Hyuna said.

"I don't like sleeping with other people," Junhyung replied.

"Still-"

"Just leave it. I'm tired," Junhyung said as he opened the door to his room.

"But-"

"Sweet dreams," Junhyung said as he stepped into his room and closed the door.

Fine. Hyuna thought as she went into her room.

~Next Day~

*Knock Knock*

Junhyung heard at his door. He woke up. He stretched and then got up and opened the door. Not to find Hyuna, but Jung Min.

"Here I though you'll need this," he said giving Junhyung a set of clothing. A t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Thanks. You didn't need to do this. Here take this," Junhyung said as he fumbled with his wallet and took out some money.

"No need. It looks like you guys went through a lot due to Hyung Joon," he said as he pushed Junhyung's money back into his wallet and pushed the clothes into Junhyung's arms then closed the door.

He's nice. Junhyung thought as he went to his bathroom. I guess I'll take a shower.

Hyuna also got clothing from Jung Min.

~Downstairs~

Junhyung walked down with Hyuna.

"Hey guys! Did you have a good night sleep?" Hyung Joon asked from behind the register.

"Yeah. It was nice," Junhyung said as he sat down with Hyuna at a table.

"So. When do you guys want to leave?" he asked.

"Where do you think you're taking them?" Young Saeng asked as he brought out plates of food.

"To where their friends are," Hyung Joon replied.

"I don't think so," Hyun Joong said as he brought out a tray of coffee, water and juice.

"But hyung!" Hyung Joon whined.

"If it's alright with you guys we'll send you," Young Saeng said placing the food in front of Junhyung and Hyuna.

"Okay. I guess that'll be fine," Junhyung replied.

"Okay deal," Hyun Joong said.

As soon as Junhyung and Hyuna finished eating they got ready and left with Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min and Hyung Joon.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

SS501 cameo!! XD XD

Hehe Hyung Joon is the maknae and Hyun Joong is the leader. And the taxi driver is Hyung Joon the maknae. :)

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33