Off to Doojoon's house

Is This Love

~Doojoon's place~

You got there with Hyun Seung in about exactly 1 hour. You didn't talk to him the whole way there. You guys had to wait for Junhyung and Hyuna.

"Wait. Why are we all here?" Kikwang asked Doojoon.

"Why? Because we're going to car pool," Doojoon replied.

"That means we have to sit in a car together for like a couple of hours?" Yoseob asked

"Exactly," Doojoon said as he opened the door to a big van.

"I call sitting next to ~~~~~!" Yoseob yelled getting into the back. You followed.

"I want to sit next to ~~~~~ too!" Dongwoon yelled sitting next to you.

"Yah you can't! ~~~~~ has to sit next to Hyun Seung," Doojoon said as he pulled Dongwoon out.

"Hyung can sit in front," Dongwoon said as he tried to get back in.

"Yah, listen to me," Doojoon said to Dongwoon.

"No fair, ~~~~~'s fun to play with," Dongwoon mumbled as he took a seat in front of Yoseob.

Hyun Seung took a seat next to you, while Junhyung sat in front of you, Hyuna sat in front of Hyun Seung, Kikwang took the front seat and Doojoon in the drivers seat.

"This is going to be a long drive," Dongwoon mumbled looking out the window.

"~~~~~ let's play a game," Yoseob said to you.

"Sure, but what game?"

"Hum... what about rock, paper, scissors?" Yoseob said.

"Sure," you replied.

"I want to play too!" Dongwoon yelled as he tried to postion himself to face you guys.

"YAH!" Dongwoon face forward," Doojoon yelled looking into the rear view mirror.

Dongwoon turned around. You giggled and said, "Just raise your hand so we can see it."

"Okay," he said happily.

"Yah! Hyun Seung you want to play?" Yoseob asked.

He looked up and shook his head no.

"Okay just us three," Yoseob said.

You looked over at Hyun Seung he had his headphones on and was looking out the window.

"~~~~~!" Yoseob yelled.

"What?" you asked looking at him.

"Let's play," he said.

"Okay,"

You guys played that for awhile until it became boring which didn't take long.

"This is boring," Dongwoom whinnied.

"Shhhh," Kikwang said.

"WH-" Dongwoon started.

"Everyone's sleeping," Doonjoon said. You, Dongwoon and Yoseob looked around. Everyone was sleeping. You looked at Hyun Seung his head was hitting the window whenever the car hit a bump. You slowly moved his head onto your shoulder. You looked at Junhyung, Hyuna's head was on his shoulder. You rolled your eyes.

"~~~~~ let's play another game," Yoseob whispered.

"Okay, What game?"

"Let's play I spy," Dongwoon suggested.

"That's a stupid game," Yoseob said.

"Is not," Dongwoon said.

"Okay sounds like a game. Kikwang do you want to play with us?" You asked.

"Sure why not," he said.

"I'll go first," you said, "I spy with my little eye something... grey."

"Is it Yoseob's jacket?" Dongwoon asked.

"Nope,"

"Is it my shoes?" Yoseob asked trying to lift his feet up to show you.

"No," you chuckled.

"Is it Hyun Seung's head phone's?" Doojoon asked.

"How did you know?" you asked.

He shrugged.

"Yah! Since when were you playing?" Yoseob asked.

"Never said I couldn't,"

"Fine,"

You guys played that for a while until it became boring. 

You guys were in the van for about 2 hours until Yoseob and Kikwang fell asleep and Dongwoon was annoying Doojoon because he kept asking him if they were there yet.

"~~~~~ let's play another game," Dongwoon said.

"I'm tired," you replied yawning.

"Okay," Dongwoon said sadly as he looked out the window.

You sighed. I hope we get there soon. You thought as you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like even though it's boring.

Sorry for not updating for a while, been busy and I just need some time to think.

Comment and Subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33