Let's go on vacation

Is This Love

You woke up to find yourself in your room. You slowly got up, you were acking everywhere. You looked around then you saw on a table a tray of food. You got up slowly and walked towards the table. There was a note ontop of the food. You picked it up and read it:

~~~~~

Mianhe. I'm sorry for everything that happend yesterday. Please forgive me? If not then hope this makes up for it.

Love,

Hyun Seung <3

You put the note down and took the cover off the plate. On the plate:

You took the cover off another plate, but this time smaller:

You smiled and sat down.

I don't know if I should forgive you. You thought as you cut off a piece of the egg.

You enjoyed it happily. When you were done you gathered everything and carried it out. You mostly carried it on your right hand.

~Living room~

"I don't know if that's a good idea," Yoseob said quietly.

"Everyone needs a break from all of this. Only for a couple of days," Doojoon said.

"Yah! Is ~~~~~ awake yet?" Yoseob asked Hyun Seung.

"Last time I checked no," he replied.

"Let's go wake her up," Yoseob suggested to Dongwoon.

"Sounds like fun," Dongwoon said getting up.

"Yah! Let the girl sleep," Kikwang said.

You walked in.

"Your awake!" Yoseob yelled as he came over and helped you with the tray.

"Yeah," you said.

You looked at Hyun Seung he looked away.

"~~~~~ sit down," Doojoon said sooting over to make room for you to sit. You sat down.

Yoseob came out from the Kitchen and sat down next to you.

"~~~~~ what do you say about a vacation?" Doojoon asked.

"Sure, I guess," you replied.

"Great! See it is a good idea after all," Doojoon said loudly.

"But where are we going?" you asked.

"Um... let's have a vote. Who wants to go to the beach?" Doojoon asked.

Dongwoon and Yosoeb rasied their hands.

"Who wants to go camping?"

No one raised their hands.

"Guys. Seriously. We need to have a vote. Fine I'll make it more interesting. Who want's to go to my summer house in the country," Doojoon asked.

Everyone raised their hands.

"Geez. I guess we'll go there then,"

"Yesss," Yoseob said.

"Let's go get packed," Doojoon said as he and the B2ST members got up and headed for the door.

"Hyun Seung, we'll meet up my at my house in let's say 1 hour. That should be enough time right?" Doojoon said.

"Okay,"

The B2ST members left. Leaving you and Hyun Seung. You started to walk back to your room.

"Am I forgiven yet?" he yelled at you.

You shrugged your shoulders as you went into your room.

Aish. I hope she forgives me soon or this vacation is going to . He thought as he went to his room.

Let's see how you like it. You thought as you started to pack your stuff.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like!

It's a bit boring I know. The next chapters will be better. Hopefully. Lol

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Love,

Andie <33