Jessica's Encouragement

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I always see Amber with Ailee since we broke up. I think he prefers her more than someone like me. I feel like not going to school anymore but my Unnie is always forcing me. Kai and Sulli supported me though. I think Kai had really change. If only I can instruct my heart to forget Amber and just love Kai again. I will definitely do it. Just like a blink of an eye, Amber had completely changed. Sulli even told me that he is distancing himself from his friends and he always pissed them off. I got surprise when I heard Luna and him are not talking anymore.

 

"Sull, I think Amber got a problem." I told Sulli when we are having our lunch at the rooftop. I don't want to eat in the cafeteria because I know he will be there at this hour.

 

"He obviously has."Sulli answered with sarcastic tone of voice. "A mental problem. He's gone crazy." she continued and take a bite of her food.

 

"Seriously Sull, I think he got a serious problem right now." I insisted.

 

"If not mental, he got an attitude problem."She stated.

 

"But we all know that he is not really like that. How come he will fight with Luna? I know those two always bicker but they never fight for real."I said to her.

 

"Aish, stop thinking about him. Hearing his name made my food taste bad." she replied with annoyance.

 

"You sounds like your the one who dated him and got dumped." I scoffed.

 

"I'm like this because what he did is unforgivable!"she respond.

 

"Alright. You can calm down now." I stated and giggled.

 

"He really just pissed me off."she answered and rolled her eyes.

 

JESSICA's POV

 

I often saw Krystal spacing out. I think her break up with Amber really affects her. I joined her in our livingroom and sat down on a chair. I cleared my throat which caught her attention and made her look at me.

 

"So, how's school?" I asked her.

 

"Same as usual."She replied as she got up from the couch and sit up.

 

"Amberless?"

 

"Yeah, Llamaless."she answered and sighed. She pick up Jack-Jack on the floor and made him sit on her lap.

 

"Why don't you talk to him and try to clear things out?"I suggested and it made her furrowed her brows.

 

"What's the point, Unnie? He already got Ailee right now."she answered.

 

"Are you sure they are dating? Maybe their status is just like you and Kai, just friends."I stated.

 

"Hmph! Like I care!"she replied sarcastically.

 

"I know you do. Try to talk to him, you suspected that maybe he is going through a hard problem right now, then verify it."I told her and she just keep silent and continued to Jack-Jack.

 

"Do you think he will talk to me, Unnie?"she asked me as she looked at me.

 

"You will know it if you try."I said to her.

 

"What if he will just ignore me?" she said with worried tone of voice.

 

"What if he won't?"I retorted. "Take the risk,sis. Don't let that Ailee stole him away from you. I believe that Llama has his reasons why he is being a jerk to all of you guys. If he won't tell you, then beat the truth out of him. Show him what a Jung can do." I encouraged her and flashed a smirk.

 

She nodded her head in response and smiled. I think that Llama needs to explain his situation to my little sister. I know that my sister can handle the truth. She is not that weak like what he thinks she is. If only he will allow me to tell the truth to my sister myself, then I won't hesistate to do it.