Lee Amy

Looking From A Distance

AILEE's POV

 

I took the courage to join the rumored Krystal Jung's boyfriend's group. I already know Amber even from before. I know that his family owns a cafe, his best friend is Park Luna. I've been watching him for quite a long time now. He caught my attention because I notice, among the guys in our school, he is the only one who seems doesn't care about her but unexpectedly, he became her next boyrfriend. I know Amber Liu deserves more better than Krystal Jung. I feel thankful that his friends welcome me warmly to their group.

 

"Where are you going?" Luna asked him when he got up from his seat.

 

"Look for Krystal."he replied briefly.

 

"Buy some food for her. I'm sure she hasn't eaten yet and it takes time if you guys will come back here to grab some food."Luna told him.

 

"Okay."Amber answered with a smile. "See you around, guys."he told us and walk on his way.

 

"If Onew doesn't know how close you are, I think this guy would feel jealous to Amber."Jonghyun said as he swing his arm around his friend's shoulder. The rest began to tease them.

 

"How about you Ailee, are you still single or you already have a boyfriend?" Taemin asked me and their attention were shifted to me.

 

"I don't have a boyfriend, but I already have someone in mind." I answered to him with a smile.

 

"Sorry bro." Key said as he pat Taemin's shoulder and then laugh.

 

"Shut up, Kibum."Taemin said as he brush off his friend's hand. We all laugh at his annoyed expression.

 

"So who's the lucky guy?"Sulli asked me. "Is he from our school?"

 

"Yeah, he is."I replied.

 

"Whoa, I envy that guy!"Minho exclaimed.

 

"You are not referring to Kim Jongin, right?"Jonghyun said to me.

 

"His kind is not my type."I answered and giggled.

 

"So your crush is not one of those popular guys?" Luna asked me.

 

"Sort of."I answered her and she nodded her head.

 

LUNA's POV

 

I think Ailee is referring to Amber. I notice that there is something on how they way she looked at my best friend. I am not sure yet but my hunches never get wrong. It is too early for Krytal's rival to be to show up. We said our goodbyes before our school bell rings. Onew walked me into my classroom with Key. Minho and Taemin go with Ailee to their room and Jonghyun went solo.

 

"I think Taemin likes Ailee."Key suddenly spoke.

 

"Obviously."I scoffed.

 

"Who do you think Ailee likes?"Onew raise the question and I don't think the have the same answer that I had in mind.

 

"It's probably some nice guy in her their class."Key stated.

 

"How about you, Lun?"Onew asked me.

 

"Maybe Key was right." I answered him and Onew nodded his head in understanding.

 

"I thought you suspect that it was Amber."Onew mumbled. I think my boyfriend is a good observant too. 

 

Onew said his goodbye to us when we reach our classroom. I enter our room first and Key followed behind. Amber is not yet here so I grab my phone to call him but he is not picking up.

 

"Where is this Dino?" I mumbled.

 

"Why? He is not picking up?"Key asked.

 

"Yeah."I answered him and dialed Amber's number again.

 

"Maybe he is busy with Krystal." Key said with a erse smile.

 

"I highly doubt that."I replied and scoffed.

 

I give up when his phone just keeps on ringing.I began to get worried when our class began to start and Amber hasn't come back yet. I get rid of the idea that he might really doing something with Krystal now.Oh my God! I hope that Dino is not really doing something gross right now.

 

"Wow, this is Amber's first cutting class."Key said after our afternoon class.

 

"That slacker!"I exclaimed annoyingly and pick up my bag.

 

"Chill, shorty." Key said as he pat my head.

 

"Yah!"I yelled at him and glared.

 

"Ooh, scary!"he said playfully and laugh. "Gotta go ahead of you, shorty."

 

"Good, be careful on your way home, Kibum."I said to him and he give me a salute with a grin on his face and run out of our classroom.

 

I head out from our classroom and got surprise to see Krystal waiting outside. It made me wonder because it seems to me that she is thinking that Amber attended our class.

 

"Amber is not with you?" I asked her.

 

"No."she replied, giving me a confused look.

 

"He didn't attend our afternoon class."I said to her.

 

"We met during lunch break. He brought some food for me. I got busy because one teacher ask me to return some books in the library. After we eat our lunch and he walk me into our class, he head into yours."she stated.

 

"Amber is already home."

 

A girl spoke and when we turn to look who she is, it is no other than but Ailee.How come she knew that my best friend was already home?