Make Things Clear

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

I feel like there is someone repeatedly stabbing my heart when I saw what happened there at our school's front gate. I think I am just fooling myself. I am just Krystal's summer fling. I think she had just used me to forget Kai or to distract herself from thinking of Kai. Last night I been praying hard for us to belong in the same class but now, I feel so much thankful that we are not. I shouldn't get involved with that girl in the first place. Now my heart is hurting like hell.

 

"Am..."

 

"Let's not talk about it, Lun." I cut Luna off.

 

She is looking at me with concerned eyes and sat down on the chair next to me. I lie on my desk, calming myself down and set my mind to forget Krystal. Key finally arrived and he sat down on the chair on the other side, beside me. They are just quiet, never dare to talk neither touch me. When our school bell rang, I decided not to attend the opening ceremony and just go on our school's rooftop where I can be alone. When I arrived there, I saw this one girl, standing almost at the edge of the roof. She turn to me when she notice my presence.

 

"Uhm, I-I can just go..."

 

"It's okay for you to stay. Besides, this place is not only for me to stay."she said to me, flashing her friendly smile.

 

I smiled back at her and find a spot where I can sit.She walks closer to me and I think she belongs to other section. She sat down beside me.

 

"It's nice up here, right?"she spoke.

 

"Yeah."I agreed to her, feeling the relaxing breeze of the wind. "Are you always hanging out here?" I asked her.

 

"Yeah. I come here every morning."she replied. "How about you, why did you come here today?"

 

"I just want to get some fresh air today." I replied to her and she nodded her head in understanding.

 

LUNA's POV

 

What we witnessed earlier was really surprising. I think my best friend got really hurt of what he had seen. I let him not to attend our opening ceremony. It is the first time for him not to attend this. I notice that Krystal keeps on looking at us, probably searching for Amber. I choose to ignore her because she is really pissing me off.

 

"Hey Luna, can I ask you where is Amber?" Krystal asked me when she approached me. She is looking at me with worried eyes.

 

"Probably he is kissing someone now."I replied to her coldly but I feel bad about it when I saw Krystal got hurt of my statement. "Listen Krys, I don't want to be a to you but please, stay away from him from now on. Amber is a sincere type of person, I know he is not vocal to what he really feels but you can see it through his actions. And I am telling you this, that stupid Dino best friend of mine truly loves you. If you don't have real feelings for him, kindly be frank to him so that he won't expect for it anymore."I continued. Krystal's eyes saddened and tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Please Lun, tell me where he is."she pleaded to me. I release a deep sigh. I think she they really need to talk with each other to clear the misunderstanding.

 

"Before I tell you where he is, can I ask you something?"I said to her and she nodded her head.

 

"Do you really love him?"I questioned her.

 

"More than anyone else in this world, Lun."she answered me with a smile.

 

"Okay, rooftop."I said to her and she gave me a quick hug and run away.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I run my way into the rooftop. I'm thankful to Luna that she told me where Amber is. I need to explain to him about what he had seen earlier as soon as possible. When I pull to open the exit door, Amber is just standing right behind it.We both stare at each other, both looking surprise. I shifted my gaze to this girl who is standing behind him. I didn't expect to see him with a girl now. She flash a smile and I decided to ignore her, shifting my gaze to Amber.

 

"I need to talk to you."I told him with stern voice. I didn't entertain the bad thoughts that keeps popping on my head.

 

"Okay."Amber replied shortly.

 

"Well, I think I will be going ahead of you guys."the girl said to us with an awkward smile. and bid her goodbye to Amber.

 

When she left, Amber and I stayed on the rooftop. I know that our class are both starting at this time. I still feel slightly annoyed about the presence of that girl but I know I am in no position to get mad about it. We both keep in silent for a moment. I take the time to calm myself in order for me to think straight. I turn to Amber to face him before I began to speak.

 

"What you saw earlier..."I started to explain but he cut me off.

 

"You don't need to explain yourself, I am not your boyfriend. I understand the situation back there. You and Kai have mutual feelings for each other."he told me, avoiding my eyes.

 

"Will you shut up and listen to me!"I said to him, raising my voice and glared at him.

 

I tried to keep my cool but I think I can't keep it for long. Amber got a little bit surprise of my sudden outbusrst. It made  him look at me. We had a seconds of staring battle until he look away.

 

"I don't have feelings for him anymore. He just suddenly kissed me back there."I said to him hoping that he will believe me.

 

Amber stayed silent and I waited for him to say something. I furrowed my brows when he pressed his hands against his forehead.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked him and walk closer to him to check him.

 

"I-I'm fine."he replied. He let out a deep sigh before he turn to me.

 

He looked at me deeply into my eyes and it made my heart race. I was looking back at him too. Then he lean his face closer to mine for a kiss.

 

"I am not really a jealous type of person but I am a selfish one. I don't want to share what I believe is for me."he said to me when he leaned back.

 

"What are you trying to say?" I asked him, pretending not to know what he was saying.

 

"Be my girlfriend, Krystal Jung."he replied.

 

My heart began to pound when I heard thos words. I turn my back at him, squirming in silence. I can describe how happy I am now. I turn back and face him, suppressing my real feelings inside.

 

"Why are you asking me to be your girlfriend, I don't even know what you feel for me and how do you see me?"I told him and it made him raise his brows.

 

"Uhm, well, I, uhm, I ah,..."

 

"You what, dork?"I asked him, just to pressure him.

 

"You see, I already realized that I see you way more special than everybody else and I...."he paused for a moment, letting out a sigh. 

 

Come on , Llama! Spit out those words!

 

"I love you, Krys!"he continued while looking straight into my eyes. I find it cute when he got embarrased and blushed. "S-So, what do you say?"he asked me without looking at me.

 

I walk closer to him and cupped his face with my hands to make him look at me. I curved a smile on him before I plant a quick peck on his lips.

 

"I love you too, Dork. Honestly, I had been waiting for you to ask me to become your girlfriend and to hear you say those three words to me."I told him and scoffed.