Unforgettable Kiss

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I find it hard to sleep at the night when Amber and I kissed. Remembering that scene in my head made my heart race and draw a smile to my face. His kiss feels different. Even that if it was just a simple kiss, it was full of feelings. I don't want to compare his kiss from my previous boyfriends but I really notice the difference.

 

"Soojung, you better get ready for your date today. You know Amber always come early, right?" Unnie told me as she sat beside my bed.

 

"I know Unnie. But it is still 7 o'clock in the morning." I told her and hide myself under the blanket..

 

"Soojung, have you forgotten that you spent more than an hour to fix yourself?"she reminded me. "Get up now Soojung!"she continued as she pulled down my blanket.

 

"Ten more minutes."I whined.

 

"Ah okay, just go back to sleep. I think I will be the one who will go on a date with Amber."she told me and got up from my bed.

 

"Yah!" I yelled at her as I get up.

 

"Seriously Soojungie, go back to sleep."she said to me with a sly smile.

 

"I won't let you date my Amber!"I told her.

 

"My Amber? Since when did he become yours, Jungie?" Unnie scoffed.

 

"Well, we..."

 

"You what?"Unnie asked curiously. "Oh my God! Did you two...."

 

"Geez Unnie. Please clean your mind. We just kissed not what you are thinking right now."I said to her and scoffed.

 

Unnie then let out a deep sigh, probably she got relieved.I got up from my bed and stretch my body.

 

"Wait!So you two are really dating for real, right now?"she asked me with a raise brows.

 

"Nope. Our status is the same."I answered lazily as I head to the bathroom.

 

"Who kissed who first?"she asked me again.

 

"Me."I replied shortly with a smirk.

 

"And you are really proud of it, huh?"she mocked.

 

"It's because I think that kiss made him realized that he do have feelings for me too."I answered her.

 

"What made you say that?"

 

"He kissed me too,Unnie."

 

"And?"

 

"What do you mean by AND?"I asked her with furrowed brows.

 

"Did he say that three words after?"she asked me.

 

"Not yet, but I got a feeling that he will say it to me sooner or later."I said to her.

 

"That feeling you got might be wrong, you know."she retorted and scoffed.

 

"I can feel his love through his kissed Unnie."I answered her.

 

"Well, if that's the case then I'm happy for you, dongsaeng."Unnie said as she ruffled my hair. "I am so going to interrogate that Llama later."she mumbled before she step out my room.

 

"Don't scare him, Unnie."I said to her and giggled.

 

"Well, if he got a good intentions on you, he won't be scared to answer my questions Soojung."she replied and then close the door behind her.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal is still on her room, changing when I arrived. Only Jack-Jack and Jessica-noona accompanied me in their living room. I feel uncomfortable on how Noona looks at me. I feel like she is skinning me alive on the way she looks at me. Maybe Krystal told her about our kissed.

 

"Llama!"she called me which snapped me out of my thougts.

 

"Yes, Noona?"I replied to her, keeping my cool.

 

"I will allow you to kiss my sister since you two already had done that. But beyond that is prohibited!"she said to me with stern voice. I think she is thinking in advance.

 

"It never crossed my mind to do 'that' with Krystal, Noona."I answered to her.

 

"Are you sure, never?"she asked me with narrowed eyes.

 

"Yes."I replied shortly.

 

"Well good! I'm not expecting you to be a perfect boyfriend to my sister but I'm expecting you to truly love her. Do you understand me?"she replied to me slightly raising her voice.

 

"I-I understand, Noona!" I answered, starting to get intimidated by her.

 

"So you really love my sister,huh?"she said with a sly smirk. "Well I think a Llama brother-in-law is not bad at all."she continued and scoffed.

 

"I do love her, Noona."I replied to her and flash a timid smile.

 

"Stop blushing dork!"Noona said to me and laughed.