Luna Is Back

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

After our work, Mrs. Liu asked me to come along with Amber in picking up Luna at the airport. I can see in the dork's face the excitement in seeing his 'best friend' again. We are waiting for Luna to come out in the arrival area. There are a lot of people who are waiting too just like us.

 

"Where is that shorty?"Amber mumbled and then roam his eyes around.

 

"Try to call her, stupid." I mumbled in annoyance.

 

"Good idea."he replied to me with his dorky smile and pulled out his phone.

 

He start to dial Luna's number and waited for her to answer his call. I just look at him, I think Luna's phone just keeps on ringing. When I look pass him, I saw Luna. I was about to tell Amber but his friend signaled to me to keep quiet. I slightly nod my head and she slowly walk behind Amber.

 

"Boo!"Luna surprised Amber and it really startled the dork.Seeing his reaction made me laugh as well as Luna.

 

"Aish!"Amber grimaced.

 

"Are you mad dork? Mianhae."Luna said to him and hug him.

 

My laugh slowly fade and looking how Luna can do anything freely with Amber made me feel jealous of her. I wish I can hug Amber that easily too.

 

"I miss you so much."Luna said as she embraced Amber tightly.

 

"I miss you too, shorty." Amber replied when Luna pulled back and he pat her head.

 

I looked away because the sight stings my heart. I know that they are just friends but I can't help it but to still feel this way.

 

LUNA's POV

 

I am not sure what is exactly Amber and Krystal relationship. I know that Krystal is currently working at the Liu's cafe because Onew told me about it which he heard from Key. I think I and Auntie are not the only girls in this dork's life anymore. I think he finally found his special someone and I'm happy for him. If Krystal made him happy, I won't opposed to their relationship. I know she is a jealous type of girl and my best friend is a stupid and dense one so for sure, he is always making Krystal jealous without him noticing it.

 

"It's nice to see you again, Krystal." I said to her with a smile.

 

"It's nice to see you too, Luna."she replied returning back my smile.

 

"I see that you two now are......close." I said to them and they both look at me.

 

"We are together almost everyday so I think, us getting close to each other is expected."Amber replied and laugh awkwardly.

 

"He is right."Krystal agreed and force a smile.

 

"Alright."I replied and scoffed. "I thought you two are 'together' now."I teased them and they both blushed.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Like Minho and Key the other day, Luna also teased me and Krystal. It really made me feel worried about what Krystal might think about it. Mom's wish of having Krystal and Luna having dinner with us had been fulfilled tonight. I think Mom miss shorty so much because they had been talking nonstop. Krystal joined them too. I walk Krystal to their house because Luna decided to sleep in our house.

 

"Luna is really nice." Krystal mumbled.

 

"She really is." I agreed on her and scoffed.

 

"How come you didn't fall in love with her?"she asked me curiously.

 

"Close siblings don't fall in love with each other, right?" I replied to her.

 

"But you two are not siblings."she retorted.

 

"That's how we see each other."I scoffed.

 

"Then...."she mumbled and halt.

 

"Huh?" I replied as I stopped from walking.

 

"How do you see me?"she asked me, looking straight on my eyes. "Please, answer me honestly."

 

I got surprise off her sudden question. It caught me off guard and I really find it hard to answer. I think she is probably wondering if I have feelings for her because of my friends that were teasing us.