Tease

Looking From A Distance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

We do a makeover to Amber. We trimmed his hair and then dye it in blond. I am not surprise when I finally see clearly his handsome face. I know he is handsome because Mrs. Liu is really pretty. I think Amber likes more his new hair because he keeps on looking himself on the mirror.

 

"Wow, you are one handsome Llama-face guy."Unnie said to him and scoffed.

 

"Insult with compliment." Amber replied to her and scoffed. "Anyway, thanks for the haircut, Noona."he continued when he turned to face her.

 

I'm really impressed that Amber gets along with my sister. Most of the guys that I know find it hard to do so. Even Kai until now doesn't get along with her. That guy is really scared on her.

 

"Hey, what time is that party going to start?"Amber asked me.

 

"8 o'clock."I replied shortly.

 

"Hmmm."He hummed and nod his head. "I will pick you up at 7:30 then."he spoke.

 

"Pick me up at 8. Krystal Jung doesn't come to the party early." I stated.

 

"Wow, what a rule."he said and scoffed. "Alright then."he continued.

 

Amber said his goodbye to Jack-Jack and then to Unnie. I walked him to our door and then he said his goodbye. When I go back in our living room, Unnie is sitting on the couch with Jack-Jack on her lap. I sat down on the living chair and relax myself.

 

"Soojungie, do you think Amber will date older girls?" Unnie asked me which surprised me.

 

"W-Why do you asked, Unnie?" I questioned her with raise brows.

 


"I'm just curious."she replied and then a smile is drawn on her face.

 

"Oh my God! That smile of yours...."I said and sat down beside her.

 

"What?"she whined and scoffed.

 

"Do you like him for real?"I asked her.

 

"He is handsome, cool and nice,so, yeah!"she replied with a big grin.

 

I stare at her in disbelief. So Amber Liu's kind is my Unnie's type. I can't imagine them dating each other and doing couple stuff. I shook the idea from my head.

 

"I think Amber is not into older girls Unnie so forget it."I said to her.

 

"You only think, right? So there is still a possibility that he do."Unnie replied, keeping her hope. "Jack-Jack, do you think I should confess to your Amber-appa later?"she asked him and the pup wag his tail.

 

Jack-Jack, you traitor!

 

"Okay, then I will do it later."Unnie said with a smile.

 

JESS POV

 

I decided to tease my sister. I don't know why but I got a feeling that she likes Amber. I really don't like that Kai guy. I know he can't be trusted and I'm right about it. I really rejoice when my sister broke up with him but I didn't show it to her. I really got a crush on Amber but I don't consider dating him. 

 

"Yah! Unnie!"Soojung yelled and got up from the couch.

 

"What?" I said got a little bit startled in her sudden outburst.

 

"Stop it!"she retorted.

 

"Stop what?" I questioned her, pretending to be clueless.

 

"Stop...what you are planning to do."she said as her voice faded at the end and lower her head.

 

"Why? Amber is still single right? No one will get angry or anything when I confess to him?"I replied to her and her expression slowly change into an annoyed one. "What's with that face?"

 

"He is mine Unnie, so keep your hands off him!"she said to me with a stern voice.

 

"He is not yours Soojung, he is nobody's property but I will make him mine."I said to her with a smirk.

 

I burst into laughter when I saw my sisters pissed off look. I think she doesn't just like that guy but also love him. That Llama is really one of a kind. He made my sister fall for him deeply in just a week.