Come With Me

Looking From A Distance

AMBER's POV

 

Ever since I agreed to give my loyalty to Krystal Jung, I noticed that she had been ordering me a lot. I feel like she is my boss now. She always reminds me of what loyalty is and made me feel guilty everytime I didn't follow what she wants. She acts like a princess and she treats me like her servant. The worst part in this situation is my own mother, is supporting her. It's been a week now since Krystal caught Kai cheating on her. I only seldom see her spacing out unlike last week.

 

"Honey, I'm going to run some errands. Is it okay with you if I left you with Krystal here?"Mom asked me.

 

"Okay."I replied shortly. 

 

"Thank you!" Mom said happily and plant a peck on my forehead. I feel embarrassed because Krystal laughed when she saw it. "I won't be long."

 

"I hope you really will not, Mom."I retorted.

 

"Bye kids. I will get going now."she stated.

 

"Take care Mrs. Liu."Krystal said and slightly bow her head.

 

When Mom left, a lot of customers came in. Mom said that she won't be long but it is already past lunch now but we can't still see her presence. I got annoyed when she texted me that she decided to drop by in one of her old friends house. I feel very exhausted when finally, it's time for our cafe to close. We both eat a slice of cake and drink some tea.

 

"We should really hire one or two more employees." I stated.

 

"Just the two of us is fine."Krystal answered.

 

"Do you think so?"I asked her.

 

"Yeah."she quickly answered.

 

I nodded my head in agreement and continue to eat my cake.

 

"Anyway, this Saturday night, one of my friends is throwing a house party. I don't really want to attend it but she insisted for me to come."she stated.

 

"And why are you telling that to me?" I asked her raising my brows.

 

"You come with me."she said with a smirk.

 

"No!"I refused.

 

"A loyal friend is a friend you can always count on, right?"she stated with a sly smile. Hearing this statement of hers makes my brow to twitch.

 

"Aish, just tell that friend of yours that you don't want to come."I said to her.

 

"I don't want to upset her."she retorted.

 

"And I don't want to attend any party too."I replied.

 

"Stop being so anti-social and learn to mingle with other people."she told me, sounding annoyed.

 

"I'm not anti-social, I just don't want to attend a party that is full of strangers."I remarked.

 

"Whether you like it or not, you should come with me on that party!"Krystal said as she narrowed her eyes and pointing me with her fork.

 

"Why do you want me to come on that party anyway?"I asked her curiously.

 

"It's because, I will get bored if you are not there with me."she reasoned out.

 

"What am I, a clown in your eyes?"I asked with sarcastic tone of voice.

 

"Yah! Stop complaining and just agree on it!"she yelled and glared at me.

 

"I really hate that glare of yours."I mumbled. It really scaring the hell out of me.

 

"Does it mean that you already agree on me?"she asked, raising her left brow.

 

"I will ask Mom if she will allow me to go out this saturday night. But I think she will allow me since you will be with me."I stated.

 

"Great!"she exclaimed happily as she clasps her hand.

 

Speaking of mood swing, she is really the best example of having one. 

 

"Do you have any plans of getting a haircut?"she asked me.

 

"I look cool on my current hairstyle."I said.

 

"Cool?"she mocked a scoffed. "You look like a Llama on it. Come to my house on Saturday late afternoon, I will give you a haircut."she continued.

 

"Whatever you want, Princess!"I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. There's no point in arguing with her. You will just waste your saliva on it.

 

Days passed by and it is now Saturday. Mom did really agreed about me, attending a party with Krystal. When it comes to Krystal, she always agreed on it. I think like Luna, Krystal is Mom's dream daughter too. I rang the doorbell in Krystal's house and it is her Unnie who opened it. I greeted her and she let me in. Krystal and Jack-Jack meet me in the living room.

 

"Unnie, what hairstyle do you think suits him best?" Krystal asked Jessica-noona. They are both looking at me like I am sort of a prey.

 

"Hmmm, let's just cut his hair shorter."Jessica-noona said while rubbing her chin.

 

"Hey, do you girls really know how to cut a hair?"I asked them.

 

"Of course we do!"they both exclaimed with a smirk on their faces.

 

Oh crap! I hope I won't end up being bald on their hands. I should have never come here in the first place. I mentally curse myself for being stupid.