Stay Away

Looking From A Distance

LUNA's POV

 

I will really slap that Kai's face until my heart's content for punching Amber. I brought my best friend to the infirmary because his lip is lower lip is bleeding. I hate it when Amber just acts like he doesn't care about what happened to him.

 

"Ouch, your putting too much pressure on it Lun."he complained when I treat him.

 

"Stop complaining."I answered to him and glared at him. "If this is what you get from getting near at Krystal Jung then you better stay away from her."I continued.

 

"You don't have to tell me that shorty."he replied to me and scoffed.

 

"What will I do to you if I see you getting close to her?"I questioned him.

 

"I don't know, shave my precious hair maybe." He answered to her jokingly and I lightly pushed him and got up.

 

"I will really do that, Dino."I said to him as I squint my eyes and he just shrugged his shoulders and laugh.

 

"Okay."he replied and got up from his seat. "Thanks for treating my wound."he added and pat me on my head.

 

"Yah!"I yelled at him as I swatted his hand off my head. "On the second thought, you should really get a haircut now Liu. Your bangs are already poking your eyes." I said.

 

"Do you think so? But I can still see you clearly Lun." He said to me.

 

"You look untidy."I retorted and scoffed.

 

"Untidy is cool."He replied with a proud smirk.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got mad when I heard Kai punched Amber because of that stupid photo. I didn't expect that he will be able to do that to others. I decided to go to the infirmary to check on Amber. When I was about to enter, I accidentally overheard what he and Luna was talking about. I can feel a pain in my chest when he agreed to Luna to just stay away from me. I decided to head back to my classroom because I don't think both of them wants to see me there.

 

"Where have you been?" Kai asked me after I settled down on my chair.

 

"Comfort room." I lied to him.

 

"What's up with that look on your face?"he asked me as he lightly lift up my chin.

 

"What look?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

 

"You look sad."he stated in monotone.

 

"I'm not sad." I retorted and rolled my eyes.

 

"It seems to me that you are not in the mood."Kai said as he sat on my desk. "What's wrong?"

 

"Why did you punch him?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes.

 

"He is pissing me off."Kai answered with an annoyed expression.

 

"I already told you everything, right?" I replied to him, slightly raising up my voice.

 

"He is still pissing me off! Nobody can touch you except me, Krys!"He remarked as he stand up.

 

"It's not because I'm your girlfriend, it doesn't mean that you own me Kai!" I retorted and decided to step out of the class.

 

I was walking at the hallway, silently grumbling about Kai because he is really ticking me off. In one curve, I bumped Luna. I got slightly surprise seeing them now. I look at Amber and he just look away and avoided any eye contact with me.

 

"I'm sorry." Luna apologized and slightly bowing her head.

 

"I-It's okay." I replied to her and force a smiled.

 

I turn to Amber and I think I must apologized to him because of what Kai did to him.

 

"I'm so..."

 

"You don't have to apologize."he cut me off. "I understand your boyfriend's side. But I think we should keep things the way it was before to avoid trouble."he continued.

 

"W-What?"I asked him.

 

"Let's keep our distance from each other or in short from now on, let's stay away from each other."he stated and then they excuse themselves and left.

 

"I won't let you stay away from me for too long, Liu!" I whispered to myself as I looked at him before I go on my way.