Episode 26

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING. Please read Episode 25 if you haven't. Apparently AFF deleted my chapter and I just found out now.

 

 

(Previously)

“What is this?” Sunggyu looked at the envelope in front of him. He took it with curiosity and took out the card. He fell silent before he let out a snigger. “Is this real?” he asked the producer. He looked back at the card.

A: “Please read out loud.”

He held a deep breath before letting it out quickly. “Next week will be your 143th day together. Please close up your journey in your own way,” he read it slowly. “When is the 143th day?” he asked.

A: “Next Tuesday.”

“That’s fast,” he mumbled. He let out a sigh as he stared at the card.

 

(143- The Last Day)

 

(A late afternoon)

Sunggyu sat at the familiar café, sipping his coffee quietly. His fingers were tapping a book on the table, his eyes a little phased. His eyes expressed more melancholy than usual. He looked around at the café that they had frequented. (New emotions in an accustomed place)

 

Sunggyu was still staring at the card. (no words to express) “MinJung did her interview already right?” he asked.

A: “Neh.”

“Has she seen the mission?” Sunggyu waited for an answer before continuing, “How was she?”

(Not having heard the news)

MinJung had a smile on her face as she thanked the staff with a bow, “You’ve worked hard.” Her smile faltered when she saw an envelope being handed to her. She opened up the envelope, her smile a little heavy to hold up. “Next week will be your 143th day together. Please close up your journey in your own way,” she read heavily. She let out a loud sigh and tried to hold up a smile, her eyes reddening with tears. She fumbled with her fingers, unable to meet the camera with her eyes.

A: “What are you thinking about?”

“You’re too much,” she laughed as the tears fell from her eyes. “Arasso. I will spend it well.”

 

MinJung walked into the café with heavy steps. Sunggyu looked up and welcomed her with a smile. He got up and walked up to her, giving her a hug. “You couldn’t sleep,” he asked as he looked at her eyes. She gave a sheepish smile and nodded. He pulled her to the seat and pushed the chair in for her.

“Here,” he pushed the book across the table, “This is for you. Our wedding photo shoot.” She smiled as she flipped through the pages.

MinJung had her hand covering her face as INFINITE serenaded to her.

Sunggyu kneeled before her, holding up the ring box.

The couple sat across each other as they looked at the rings on their hands.

MinJung fed Sunggyu a piece of fruit as she leaned onto him.

 

“They’re pretty,” she mumbled as she looked at the photos. She tried to release a quiet sigh as she flipped a page.

 

Sunggyu played the guitar as MinJung observed from behind him.

Sunggyu reached out to her face and kissed her.

MinJung hugged him from behind, leaning her weight onto him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “They looked so happy,” Misun praises softly.

The couple stood in the middle of the forest, looking into each other’s eyes as the sunlight invades between the trees.

 

She closed the book, her eyes a little wet. “You keep it,” Sunggyu said, “I want you to have it.”  “Komawo,” she said. “One more thing,” he added and took an envelope out of his bag, “This is for you too.”

She took it from him and produced her own lette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter