Episode 17

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu waited outside a building by himself, leaning against the wall. The camera zooms out at the building. (the first meeting place) “Oh! He’s at the café!” The van pulled up in front of him and he got off the wall. “Oh!” He exclaimed as the door opened, “You’re wearing something short.”

MinJung stood with one leg out of the van, staring at him. “Haha she looks shocked!” “Ani!” Sunggyu waved his hands, “I’m not having that kind of thoughts! Aren’t you cold?” He stretched out his hand and helped her out of the van.

 

“Whoa,” MinJung looked at the café that had turned into a filming set, “This is very different from when we first met.”

“MinJung-ssi, we will touch up on your makeup and then have you sit at the table,” an assistant informed her. “Neh,” she said and left to the makeup stand. Sunggyu stood behind her as the makeup artist did some touchup. (glance) “Oppa you don’t need touchup?” He thought and shook his head.

“You’re done.” MinJung nodded and stood up. “Are you curious about my dress?” she asked. “Oh,” he replied, “I’m curious.” She slouched shyly before the coordi appeared with her shawl. “It’s a very simple dress.” She undid the buttons of her coat. Sunggyu’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened. “Yeppeuda!” the studio compliments as the camera did captured her in her dress. “Jinjja yeppeoseo,” Hoya says.

 

(Q. What did you think of her dress?)

“It was like she said: ‘A simple dress’, but she looked beautiful in it,” Sunggyu answered, “Like she wore Spring.”

 

She squealed as he stared at her with surprise. “Aren’t you going to take off your coat too?” she asked, her words barely articulated. He picked up his jaw immediately and said, “No. You’ll have to wait for later, like the first time we met.”

“Are you really going to perform again?” she asked. “Of course,” he answered.

“Arasso,” she cooed and went to the café table. She wrapped the shawl around her hung in on her elbows. The light dimmed and she heaved a sigh of nervousness.

She waited in the silence and smiled when she heard shuffling by the stage. The spotlight came on, and there were seven men on stage. “Whoa. What is this?” she reacted. “Annyeonghaseyo, INFINITE imnida!” the men greeted. “Hyngsunim looks really pretty today!”

“What is this?” she covered in shock. The members were dressed in black formal while Sunggyu was dressed in off white.

(nervous) “Neh,” Sunggyu said, holding his microphone with two hands. “Hyung does that when he’s nervous,” Hoya comments. “MinJung-ah, you’re very pretty today,” he grinned as the members cheered, “Today is our 100th day, so I thought I’d do something special for you. And I got the boys to help me with the song for you.”

 

 

A melody came on, and MinJung closed her eyes in realization.

“I’m sure you know this song, so sing along with me if you will,” Sunggyu said.

“This is our song so we expected her to know it,” Hoya adds.

Sunggyu began to sing.

“You ask me again today, if I love you

I only laugh and ask why you say that again

You cry again today, saying I’m too much

It’s just the same answer to the same question”

 “Are those words that hard to say?

Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?

Do I need to say it for you to know? I love you every day”

 

MinJung started mouthing the words as the team joined Sunggyu for the chorus.

“Hey, wait a second, I only look at you

Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention

Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change

You’re a fool who puts her everything toward just words”

 

Hoya started singing the bridge.

“Going out with the blunt hyung, you’ll probably become tired because of hyung”

And Sunggyu sang Woohyun’s line.

“But I’ll promise you one thing, I’ll do better than anyone else”

 

 

MinJung’s eyes started to glisten. The team sang in harmony as the music dropped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter