97

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd dissolved quickly, especially since Sehun glared at them with such a threatening glance that no one even dared to challenge them again. Someone brought the defeated couple to the infirmary, and while Siyeon thought that Mr. Zhang and Mao would have to deal a lot the next weeks, she walked over to Kai and the others. Ara, Hikari, Kato and Maél followed her but stopped since they knew that Siyeon probably wanted to talk to them in private.

A smile appeared on Kai's face as he saw Siyeon approaching them. “Hey Siyeon! What did you thought of the fight?” he asked happily but the grin disappeared quite fast from his face.
“You idiot,” Siyeon whispered.

The sound of the slap was loud and startled some by-passing students. They weren't the only ones who were startled by the sudden slap; Sehun and Baekhyun lost their cold expression for a few seconds and stared at Siyeon with wide eyes. Kai was the most surprised though since he hadn't expected this kind of reaction from her. He had to admit, her punch did hurt and he also never had expected this much strength from her.
“Are you some kind of idiot? Playing around like that in such a dangerous fight?”

It was the first time for Kai to hear Siyeon shouting at him out of anger and he didn't know what to answer. “He could have killed you only because you tried to show off! For what? To impress me or other girls? The heck is wrong with you? Do you think the others won't worry about you?”

Siyeon would have continued to shout at him, if it wasn't for Baekhyun's interference. “She's right. You are an idiot for playing around despite knowing better. You could have avoided all those wounds and now get your to the infirmary.”
While Baekhyun talked, Siyeon noticed the shocked gazes from the students around them. Well, it was too late now to think about the consequences. It was funny that she usually was quite calm but sometimes, yes, sometimes she had moments where she was not able to hold up that calm farce of hers.

“Okay, alright! Alright! You are hurting me, Baekhyun! Geez!” Kai shove his friend away and turned around to Siyeon. “Sorry. Are you angry at me now?”
His grin was cheeky, which somehow made Siyeon even angrier. “Stop it. It's enough now,” Sehun suddenly said and Kai lowered his gaze. “Fine. Then I won't play around anymore so you don't have to worry anymore.”
Kai's response surprised Siyeon but she was satisfied with it.

He finally left with Baekhyun and Sehun patted Siyeon's shoulder. “Thanks for that.”
A chuckle came over Siyeon's lips because still looked a bit shocked that she had hit Kai just a moment ago. “Thanks for what? Telling Kai off? It's not like you didn't do that as well.”
Siyeon had seen and heard how many times Sehun had said to Kai to take the fight serious but of course, just like men – or in this case boys – are, he hadn't listen to his friend.

“Yeah, this kind of. Anyways, it seems like Mao trained it very well. Good luck with your fights.”

It was a compliment to hear those words from Sehun, somehow, but if Siyeon was honest, she could wait for her first fight. She knew that the fights could be dangerous but after she had seen Kat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter