95

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one who challenged Ara was the student Siyeon had met at that certain evening. The evening Siyeon had found out what she actually was. She couldn't recall his name though since Siyeon was sure that she never had heard it. In addition, he was in another class and they didn't have any classes together. His Warrior was a girl who was not taller than Ara. She seemed rather normal, not too outstanding but not too invisible either. Her gaze was completely empty and Siyeon could recall that her gaze had been different during that fight with Ara.

“Do you really want to fight me, knowing that you won't be able to win against me, Jihu?” asked Ara with a cold voice. The students around them stopped and looked at Ara and Jihu with interest. They were also curious about Ara's reaction towards the challenge. Would she accept or nor?
It was obvious that she didn't want to accept the challenge but much to Siyeon's surprise, Ara did accept the challenge. “Ahh, fine, whatever. If you want to get your kicked, then fine by me.”

A chuckle came over that guy's lips and he nodded at his Warrior.

“Siyeon, step back a bit. This is going to be a dangerous fight. Jihu's Warrior, Meilin, is dangerous, even though she doesn't look like it,” Maél warned her while Hikari pulled her back.

The air around them turned even heavier and hotter and it started to get difficult to breath. “Watch closely. I think it will help you a lot for your future fights,” Maél continued though he sounded absentminded. He wore a worried expression, so as if he was scared Ara and Kato could be beaten by Jihu and Meilin.
“Are they this dangerous?” Siyeon asked Hikari but she couldn't give her an answer.

Meilin suddenly dashed forward and directly aimed at Ara. A bright light flashed up in her hand and it clashed with Ara's invisible shield, which shivered under the heavy impact. Like a flash Meilin backed off, only to attack Ara's shield again. This time though Kato grabbed her wrist before she could even reach the shield. He twisted her hand back, kicked her legs away, spun her in mid-air and threw her against one of the trees. There was a loud crack and Siyeon wasn't sure if that was Meilin's head or the tree itself. Nevertheless, the sound made her cringe and not only her.

“Watch out Kato,” Ara whispered as she saw the gaze Meilin threw her. The emptiness had disappeared out of the girl's eyes and got replaced with murderous blood lust. Usually, no one would fight until one of the participants would end up all beaten in the infirmary. The most tried to avoid such things but there were a few exceptions and Meilin was one of those exceptions. She wanted to beat Ara up. She wanted to see blood. A lot of it.

Again, she dashed forward but Kato was on alert. He grabbed her by her waist and slammed her to the ground. At the same time, Meilin pulled her legs up and rammed her knee into his stomach, before she jumped up and kicked him into the face.

She was fast, Siyeon had to admit that. And she was a skilled fighter.

With the side of her hand, she hit Kato's throat and it cut off his breathing for a short moment. Every other person would have been too distracted by that but not Kato. He duck down under her next attack, spun her around and kicked her into the face, so as if it was a pay back. Blood gushed out of her nose and stained her uniform. A growl came over her lips and it sounded like the growl of a wild animal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter