69

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and the others just came back from the assembly, their moods everything else than cheerful. Even though they barely had acted in the meeting, it had been very exhausting. As soon as they got off from the cars though, they noticed that there was something very strange going on. Sehun and Kai noticed it at first, or rather they saw it. The air around a certain area of the college park was strangely distorted and as they looked at each other, and they didn't have to talk to each other to know that they needed to head towards that area immediately.

Matsuda and Nezumi joined them because they had noticed as well. Just like Kai and the others, they just had came back from the assembly, and of course they had noticed it as well. In hurry, they walked towards that strange distortion in the area. Sharp pain shot through Sehun's body and caused him to stumble and from the corner of his eyes he saw that Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun had stumbled as well. “What was that?” Chanyeol whispered while rubbing his chest. “Don't know, but we should hurry up.”

The closer they came towards the source of that strange distortion, the more goosebumps Sehun got. His instincts told him to get ready to step into whatever would await him. The scream shocked all of them because they recognized that voice easily.

Siyeon.

Was someone attacking her? A curse nearly came over Sehun's lips but he was not the only one whose expression changed a bit. Kai's face darkened, as well as Chanyeol's while Kyungsoo looked more and more worried. Even though Jooyeon wasn't there, there were enough people who actually shared Jooyeon's opinion and wouldn't think about the consequences of their actions.

His eyes widened as he noticed the sudden outburst of power and he instinctively put a shield around himself. The others followed his actions immediately but as the power wave hit them they stopped walking immediately, their shields slightly shivering under the heavy pressure. A next wave came, even more powerful and then the third wave. The air around them turned dry and hot but that was nothing they couldn't handle. A bad feeling crept up their spine but nothing prepared them from what actually awaited them next.

“Can you walk?” a male voice said and the expressions on Sehun's and Kai's face changed from surprise to utter disbelieve to something that was between dismay and anger.

Seeing Siyeon in the arms of another man was not the problem. Maybe it was a problem, but not the main problem. The fact that she was half , covered with sweat, her skirt slightly pushed up, her body pressed against that guy's body, that nearly cut short something inside their heads – Sehun's, Kai's and Matsuda's especially. “What the... freaking hell is going on here?” Chanyeol asked. It seems like he couldn't understand the situation, but that was not true. More than everything he somehow felt very hurt.

“Mao!” Matsuda called out angrily and Mao turned his head, a grin on his face. “Matsuda. How are you little brother?” Shocked, Siyeon turned her head, her eyes wide. “What? Isn't the similarity between us clearly visible?” Mao winked but Siyeon didn't know what to say.

She never would have expected the others to come so early and to see her in such an awkward situati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter