61

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They look so dull,” said Chanyeol while pointing at the slow moving color shards. “I know, but I don't know what's wrong either,” Siyeon sighed with a crooked smile on her face. The colorful shards had been there in her core world before everything else and seeing them so... slow and dead somehow made her sad. “Hey, don't look so depressed. I don't know how your world looked like before but I am pretty sure that everything will turn to its normal state again.” At least Chanyeol hoped so because he couldn't bear seeing Siyeon so sad.

“Ah, we should return now. I think Baekhyun turns rather impatient, you know.” Kai patted her head and he slowly disappeared out of her core world. Not even a minute later they all returned to the real world where Baekhyun already waited for them. He had changed in some comfortable every day clothes, and he looked at them with his brow cocked slightly. “I just got a call,” was the only thing he said, before he disappeared again. There was a sudden tension in the room and Siyeon looked at the others confused. “I think it would be better if you go now,” Kai said softly while he and the others stood up.

Something must have happened and Siyeon was sure that whatever it was they never would tell it to her. “Go now, please.”

Sehun lead her to the door but Siyeon turned around and waved at the others, who waved back at her. “That was highly interesting.” Chanyeol never had visited another core world before and he had enjoyed it a lot, except for the fact that Siyeon had looked rather sad the whole time. “It's always quite refreshing to see her core world evolving because... I don't know, I find it very interesting. I find it worrisome though that her colorful lights have faded to this point. They had been so pretty before, pretty and destructive, nevertheless fascinating though.” Kai rubbed his neck and sighed out loud.

“Ah, what to do? I am not very font of the thought that they are calling us out right now. I mean, we have exams next week. Really, I am not quite happy about this.” The others had to agree with Kyungsoo though. None of them was really font of the thought to be summoned to a to them very stupid assembly of the families, where they wouldn't only see their own families, but also everyone else; people they would like to see again, and people who they didn't want to see again. “Is it really necessary for us to go there?” A pout appeared on Chanyeol's face as Baekhyun came back again.

He already had packed the most necessary things for himself and now he only waited for the others to get ready. “I think so, sadly. You know how sensible they re with those things, and to be honest, I really don't want Mori's father to be angry. He can be... quite scary.”

That probably was the understatement of the century. Mori's father wasn't on top for nothing and he was respected and feared at the same time by the council and by everyone else. For the humans he was the CEO of one of the top leading economical companies, but for Mageíya h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter