57

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's and Kyungsoo's house had been huge villas and Sehun's house had been a palace, but Chanyeol took everything to a whole new level. “This is a temple, right?” Siyeon whispered and Chanyeol nodded. “It is one, indeed.”

It was not only a temple though, it was a whole temple complex, built out of different sized, yet still so huge temples, which were located on different islands. Those Islands were all connected with beautiful stone bridges. Water fell down of the edges of the islands, soughing falls glittering in the light like diamonds. Strangely, the temple complex reminded Siyeon of the old, barely standing ruins of the Acropolis and the biggest building, an incredible, ridiculously oversized temple, reminded Siyeon of the Parthenon, only with some other modifications, besides the oversize.

The dragons and the phoenixes lived in the different temple buildings and in the Parthenon like building, there were dragons even bigger than Sulfur and they still didn't touch the ceiling. In fact, there was approximately 10 meters left between the biggest standing dragon and the ceiling. There were twelve rings of fire hovering in the air around the Parthenon – for Siyeon the biggest building was now the Parthenon because she didn't know what to call it else because she simply couldn't call it house.

“You surely have a great imagination,” Siyeon muttered as Sulfur flew towards the island on which the Parthenon stood. There was the sound of birds singing, fluorescing colors everywhere and such a diversity of animals and plants. Leopards, bears, peacocks, parrots and more creatures, existing, already extinguished and mystical creatures walked around freely on the island. Siyeon didn't dare to make a move because it seemed like every animal stared at her with such a curiosity, and Chanyeol had to take her hand and pulled her along. “My animals are harmless and they don't attack people unless I say so. There is no danger, at least not for you.” His voice was soft and a phoenix sat down on his shoulder while he talked.

Unlike in the other worlds where there had been a garden mostly, Chanyeol's main island didn't have a garden at all. Everything was just a rank growth of chaos but it was definitely charming.

Thick, luscious green vines grew up the gigantic, marble white pillars, which hold the massive roof with the gable roofs at the front and at the back. On huge sockets next to entrance stood two impressive looking statues. One was a woman, clothed in a long tunic, wearing helmet and holding a long spear in her one hand, while carrying a shield in her other hand. It was quite easy to make out who that woman was. “Athena, the goddess of war and wisdom,” Siyeon muttered and Chanyeol cocked his head. “You know who this is?”

He didn't sound like someone who didn't knew who she was, he sounded rather surprised that Siyeon actually knew who she was. “Of course, I mean, it she's easy to recognize, especially with the gorgon head on her shield.” As far as Siyeon knew was Athena often portrayed with the owl and only a few portraitures showed her with the Gorgoneion. “The head of the gorgon Medusa, brought to her by Perseus after he defeated the poor woman and cut off her head. With that he didn't only get rid off a plague, he although got Pegasus through that, who arose from her torso.” It sounded pretty morbid and strange but that's how the legends goes.

“Wow there aren't many people who actually know that,” Chanyeol muttered and rubbed his neck, before he pointed at the other statue. “You surely know who this is as well, right?”

Of course Siyeon did.

The man carrying the harp and the laurel wreath on his head was none other than the god of Music and poetry himself. “Apollo. That's Apollo, right?” Chanyeol nodded and smiled gently. “Do you have a thing for this? I mean, Greek mythology and mystical stuff?” Siyeon asked as she followed him up the stairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter