49

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mori raised her brow though she somehow had expected Sehun to refuse. He had a very strange and own way to handle things and he probably was one of the few who didn't scare her for her powers and her family. As her gaze fell on Siyeon she saw that the girl tried everything to hide how scared she actually was. “And why is that so?” Sehun's gaze didn't waver a single bit, his eyes calm, nearly threatening. “Because it is like that.”

There was a heavy tension in the room which made everyone feel uncomfortable. “Mori-san, I don't think it is a good idea to -”

“Shut up, Matsuda. This matter doesn't concern you or Nezumi at all,” Mori growled. It was the first time Siyeon had seen Matsuda that taken aback, and he looked like he had to hold whatever he wanted to say back. “I agree with Matsuda though.” The pretty boy with the glasses had spoken up, his voice calm and collected. “It is just my opinion, but whatever he had wanted to do, the possibility is high that we won't find anything specific, you know?” That sounded quite reasonable though Mori looked like she was not happy with it.

“I am against that too. I mean what makes us sure that he didn't want to kill her and that he was just a psychopath?” said Norita with a very serious expression. “If that would be the case, then the students have to be very careful. I don't think it wouldn't be a good idea to alert everyone. That would cause unnecessary panic.” Surprisingly, after Niya's words, Mori's expression changed and she let out a sigh. “Then what do we do now?” she asked and looked at everyone now.

“The exams are soon. We should act like nothing happened but we also should be careful and watch out for strange things and people. During the summer holidays the most of the students will return home anyways and then we can investigate as much as we want.” Nezumi shrugged, so as if he had talked nonsense but it was the best idea they had and everyone agreed to it. “Since you all have the same opinion on that, we won't look into Siyeon's head.”

Mori sounded strangely disappointed and it only confirmed the impression Siyeon had of the Mageíya. Nearly all of them had a very strong propensity to be a sadist and a lot of them were very morbid. “Then it is settled and you can goo back to your classes now.” With those words, Mori dismissed them and Jun stood up to accompany them to the door. “What the heck?” Kai grumbled and rubbed his neck. “Why did she call us out when the only one she wanted to talk to was Sehun? Crazy woman.”

Kyungsoo couldn't agree more and he looked everything else than happy as well.

“Siyeon, are you alright?” Matsuda asked, a sorry expression on his face. No words had come over Siyeon's lips ever since they had left the room and even though she tried to be calm, her whole body shook like crazy. “Why does she want to do something like that?” Siyeon whispered. The memory of the pain was still too fresh to be forgotten and she remembered that feeling of being burned alive really well. “She didn't mean to harm you. Mori has a very morbid and cruel way to express herself,” Nezumi explained with and exasperating sounding voice.

Deep down Siyeon believed that Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter