41

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, I wouldn't hurt you,” Siyeon answered his question and Kai's smirked widened. “I would torture you.” His disappeared immediately because Siyeon sounded so serious, but then she broke out in laughter, so much that she her stomach started to hurt. “It was a joke,” she said while he laugh turned into a soft chuckle. “I don't think I ever will be able to really hurt someone... I guess.”

There was something weird in Siyeon's voice, which Sehun, Kai and D.O noticed immediately. “Well, since the others are against all this, I volunteer,” said Kyungsoo with a very soft voice and pointed somewhere deep into a forest. The trees stood a bit narrower and the branches hung lower and Sehun and Kai had to bent down more than once while Siyeon and Kyungsoo didn't have to. Nevertheless, there were a lot scratches on her arms as they finally stopped.

Kyungsoo sat down on the grassy ground, crossed his legs and patted on the place next to him. “Sit down, I don't bite.” Something told Siyeon that he actually would do that but she didn't say it out loud. Much to her surprise, Kai sat down on her other side while Sehun sat down behind her. “We will watch over you guys, though I doubt that anything will happen,” Sehun assured here since she looked like a deer trapped between wolves.

“I will put you to sleep. The transition will be easier then.” There was no time for Siyeon to oppose Kai's suggestion because he already covered her eyes with his hand and pulled her back. She could feel that her back touched his chest, before she could feel the heaviness rushing through her body. Something wrapped around her fingers, warm and soft and she heard someone whispering something. Again there was the piano melody in her head, softer this time, sweeter, sadder.

The next time Siyeon opened her eyes, soft sunlight welcomed her. At first she was incredibly confused because the only thing she saw was a huge forest and she was not sure if she was in Kyungsoo's core world or not. Kai and Sehun weren't there though and the light looked somehow different. It seem to fluorescing lightly and every leave seem to be greener and the earth under her fingers seem to pulsate. “Kyungsoo?” Siyeon called out louder but he wasn't around.

There were birds singing in the trees, squirrels running between the branches the trees.

Siyeon spun around as she heard something rustling but there was nothing. Cold shudders ran down her spine and Siyeon stepped back from whatever was near. There was growl, deep and dangerous, then another one and another one. Every sound around her died down except for the growl and Siyeon didn't dare to move. A huge, gray wolf with icy blue eyes stepped out of bushes, his eyes focused on her.

More wolves followed the gray wolves, each of them had a different fur color. It was whole pack and their hostility was nearly tangible. Siyeon tried not to make any hasty movements or any movement at all but everything inside her screamed at her to run. The growl got louder and the wolf with the blue eyes looked like he was about to jump at Siyeon as a loud, sharp whistle cut through the air. “Def, come here.” The wolf whimpered, shook his head and turned around to Kyungsoo, who hurried towards Siyeon with a sorry expression on his face. The heavy tension suddenly disappeared and the other wolves sat down.

“Are those... of course those are your wolves,” Siyeon whispered, her heart racing way too fast while she tried to calm down. “I'm sorry, they are used only to me and to no one else. They are harmless though.” The wolf nudged his head against Kyungsoo's hand, demanding his attention immediately. “They looked like they were about to kill me.” A chuckle came over Kyungsoo's lips as he knelt down and startled to cuddle with the wolf a bit. “Of course they would kill you. You are an intruder, actually, and they kill everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter