177

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rather nervous Siyeon tapped her fingers on the table while her thoughts spun around the message she had received two days ago. Up until now she hadn't figured out what exactly to do especially in case of Kinji. While everyone was somehow busy to repair the school, she had tried to figure out how to break the news to Kinji and how she could persuade him to return to her side, but every idea she had sounded incredibly stupid and unpersuasive.

Even though Siyeon knew that he would return to her side – because he said so more or less – she wasn't sure how strong Jooyeon's grip was on him. Simply said, her situation . It hard and it frustrated her. It frustrated her even more that Mao had confined her to bed, more or less.
“Don't make such a grumpy face or you won't get better at all,” said the devil of a healer while he kissed the top of her head.

As he caressed her face for a short moment, Siyeon couldn't hold the angry gaze she had thrown at him, which made him smile. “If I could go at least outside then I probably would feel better,” she grumbled, though she leaned in for the kiss. “It's not safe for you to go outside. Whatever those people really want, it has to do with you and neither I nor the council members can afford the mistake to let something happen to you, especially not I, understand?”

Worry spoke from his stern expression, which Siyeon understood fully. She, too, would be worried and scared if someone was after her loved ones.

“How are the others?” she asked him to strife away from her most problematic problem. “I made a check up on Rui and Pýr again and they are recovering without any problems. They probably won't even have a psychological trauma. Considering their military background, they are trained for situations like this, so you shouldn't worry about them too much. As for the other injured people, no one was as badly injured as you and your two Warriors. They were lucky, unlike you.”

There was a hint of mock in Mao's voice but also bitter truth. As he suddenly hugged her tightly, Siyeon's initial reaction was surprise because it seemed so unlike Mao but then again he had healed people for two days straight now with barely any break and he was tired and exhausted.
“You should get some rest too because you look a bit pale,” she muttered while she hugged him back, feathering light kissed over his cheek.

“I can rest when I have an overview over this mess. Believe me, I don't know how far they have progressed with the repairing of the school.” He buried his face at her neck, took a few deep breaths before he broke away from her and sat down in the chair next to her. “So, when I tell you that you can leave your room, you will immediately to to Kinji and talk to him, right?”

Mao knew that the principal was going to see her soon and he also knew that she had to bring Kinji along. “That was my idea... somehow but I am not quite sure yet if I can take on Jooyeon yet, especially not after all this.”
A heavy frown appeared on her face but it quickly disappeared as the door opened.

Two tired sighs filled the rooms and seconds later Rui and Pýr took their places next to Siyeon. “It seems like they got everything under control now. The repairing works are going great and most of the families have returned home now. Only the council members and some other influential people are still here to observe the situation,” Rui reported, more to Mao than to Siyeon though.

“Good to hear, good to hear. Then I will get going now and take a look at the other patience. Take good care of her while I am away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter