165

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is a fiasco,” Ara sighed and shook her head. It had been a while since Siyeon had time to sit down with Ara and Hikari. It had felt like a century and after all that up and down and constantly being surrounded by all the guys, it just felt incredibly good to just speak with a female person again. “I know, I know,” she sighed but Ara shook her head. “So you literally have some answers in front of your nose, maybe even all, and you don't get them. That must be ing frustrating.”

And how frustrating it was. Siyeon already had received three more rejections and the festival was at the next day.

“But I wasn't talking about this fiasco. I meant the other fiasco!” Ara called out but her words confused Siyeon and Hikari. “What?” stuttered Siyeon but Ara only shook her head. “You have two Warriors who work in the military and then you are certain that that strange guy Kinji is your third Warrior? Really? You have practically no history with the mageíyan society, at least a history that you don't know of, and the you have presumably three warriors? If your mind hasn't gone completely gaga and if it doesn't play a trick on you, then you must be one hell of a gifted girl. No one has three Warriors from the get go, not even Mori. And then Mao! How the hell can you date a teacher!”

As Ara noticed how loud she had spoken the last sentence, she immediately lowered her voice. “He's a teacher fo 's sake,” she hissed before she let out a long sigh. “He's not exactly a teacher though. He's just helping out here. Besides, Siyeon wouldn't be the first to start a relationship with a teacher and she won't be the last,” Hikari threw in with a softer and more understanding voice. She threw Siyeon a smile, which practically said that she wished all the best for Siyeon. There was something sad in her eyes though, something that Siyeon couldn't figure out but she didn't dare to ask.

“I know, I know. It's just... I don't know.” Ara didn't sound angry. More than anything she sounded a bit disappointed.
Disappointed that Siyeon hadn't told them earlier about her problems, disappointed that they were the last to know about all this. “I'm sorry guys. I wanted to tell you earlier but everything just went too fast and up side down and...”Siyeon said in an apologetic voice but Hikari shook her head immediately. “There is nothing to be sorry about. There is way too much going on in your life. If I were you, I would have given up a long time ago, to be honest.

There was a strange sad and somber undertone in Hikari's voice which disturbed Siyeon. Yes, Hikari wasn't a very outspoken person but never had she been that sad looking.
“Is everything alright?” Siyeon asked. She felt bad that she hasn't noticed until just now how troubled her friend was, and not only Hikari but Ara as well.

“Yeah, kinda. My problems are probably half as bad as yours.”

Siyeon wanted to say something but got interrupted again, this time by Ara. “Siyeon, let it go. Your problems are more important now. So, what are you going to do?”
That was one of the many things Siyeon didn't know the answer to. “I want to speak to the headmaster, if he finally decides to see me. And I will get Kinji back. He's my Warrior, I am sure of that and I want him back from Jooyeon. She treats him like a tool, he doesn't deserve this.”

The laugh, which came over Hikari's lips, surprised the other two. “You sound pretty much determined, and really possessive, just like a real mageíyan Master.”
If that was a compliment or not, Siyeon did not know but if it was a compliment... the thought alone scared her a bit. She didn't want to become like those cruel Masters like Jooyeon and her lackeys.

“How do you want to do this? Getting Kinji back from Jooyeon should be difficult,” Ara pounded loudly.

Another thing Siyeon didn't know the answer to but as the memory of a smiling Kinji with a warm smile filled her mind, she was sure that she would get him back somehow.
“Hime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter