148

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pýr's fighting style was so completely different from Mao's or any other fighting style she had seen until now. Mao's was as fluent like water, Sehun was calm like a low wind and Kai was like deep water. Pýr on the other hand... every hit of him hurt like hell. There was so much power in his attacks, even though he looked like he didn't put any effort and power in them.

His ruby eyes now looked like someone had lightened up a fire inside them but other than that they were completely calm. He gave her a slight hit on her cheek but it hurt like he had hit her with his fist.
Siyeon gritted her teeth though and raised her leg so fast that Pýr turned his head a second too late. The tip of her shoe hit his temple but he didn't back off.

His hand slid up her leg up under her skirt and he only stopped at the hem of her . From one moment to the other, Siyeon lost her concentration and her eyes wandered downward while her hand moved up to remove his.
But of course Pýr didn't let her. He pushed her back until her back hit a tree. His hand under her skirt remained where it was while she couldn't put down her leg.
“Don't let yourself distract by something like this,” he mumbled with his deep voice and he raised her chin so that she had to look him into the eyes. “And don't ever let your opponent out of your sight.”

Once more her concentration got disrupted as his thumb brushed over the sensitive skin on the inner side of her thigh. “Not even when it comes to this.”
Normally, she would have kicked every other man in the nuts because of ual harassment but it felt completely different with Pýr. They looked each other into the eyes and Siyeon could bet that they had done something like that before. Staring into each others eyes. Just staring and nothing else.

You have such beautiful eyes, Pýr. So beautiful.

Pýr's eyes widened at the same time as Siyeon's and he back off immediately. The warmth from his body disappeared, much to Siyeon's surprising disappointment.
“Let's continue,” he grumbled and turned around. His fingers fumbled with his tie while one curse after another came over his lips.

He had heard that voice just like Siyeon had heard it.

It had been her voice, only that it sounded more childlike. Another memory maybe?

“. . Balls,” he grumbled as he chucked his tie away. Cardigan followed stat and after a few seconds, his shirt as well. Once more, Siyeon's eyes widened and she gulped hard.
His back was muscular and as her raised his arm, she could see every muscle move under the skin. He was a soldier and he surely had the body of one.
As he turned around, Siyeon's breath hitched in and she had the urge to cough a few times.

Holy , he was hot.

Siyeon couldn't avert her eyes from his chest and his abs and it didn't help that she saw a tattoo peeking up from his waistband. It looked like a swallow but Siyeon wasn't quite sure.
The layer of shirt and loose cardigan had hidden that he actually had broad shoulders and a thin waist in comparison, which she personally find quite attractive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter