145

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara hummed a silent melody as they walked through the park. Ara had something to deliver to the student council's office. It was some kind of form but the actual amount of the papers surprised Siyeon. 20 sheets in total needed to be filled in for every student who wanted to join the student council in their second year.
“I still can't believe that you want to do this,” Siyeon smiled though and Ara nodded.

Since every student attended the college for only two years, the student council body consisted mostly of second years, like Matsuda, Jun, Nezumi and then there were those, who got into the student council even before college started, like Norita and Mori.
Either it was because of their abilities or their family status. Norita had abilities far off from every scale and Mori had both.

“There are not enough first years in the student council body. Well, Kato also wants to join and even though I told him not to... he doesn't listen anyways.”
Her smile wavered a bit and even though she tried to look cheerful, it couldn't deceive Siyeon. “What's wrong?” she asked Ara, who let out a sigh. “Of course you would notice, hm? Geez, sometimes you can be an annoying in the pain.”

A chuckle came over Siyeon's lips and she patted Ara's back in a friendly way. “It's because of Kato and your, how do I put it, difficult relationship?”
And with that she hit the bull's eyes. Ara's expression changed for a moment, became wary and then unsure but she nodded. “It's difficult indeed,” she sighed.
The two of them made Siyeon smile and sigh at the same time. In her honest opinion, Ara and Kato were perfect for each, and it was clear nevertheless that Kato had feelings for his master.

The problem itself was Ara. She wouldn't admit being in a relationship with Kato for whatever reasons, and one could only pity Kato for that.
“Why don't you join the student council?” asked Ara suddenly but Siyeon shook her head immediately. “No way. I don't think I fit in there in some way.”
She couldn't imagine to work together with Mori. With Matsuda and Nezumi yes, even maybe with Jun and Norita but not with Mori.

Her presence was overwhelming and Siyeon hasn't forgotten their first official meeting yet. That meeting where she had demanded to read her mind. It was a terrifying thought that Mori could read minds because it was a terrifying ability.

“Are you prepared for your dinner with Shigen this weekend?”

Shoot.

She totally has forgotten about that.

“I am not... not quite, I think,” was her short answer and Ara smiled. “I wouldn't be either and....”

From one moment to the other, Siyeon's attention shifted from Ara to another person. It was someone she never has seen before in school, which was not surprising at all.
He was taller than every guy she has seen before, taller than Matsuda and Nezumi, who belonged to the tallest among the students.

His long, dark violet-blue hair was tied up to a loose and messy ponytail-bun – or whatever it was. The longest streaks of his hair went down to the small of his back, his already slim face was was framed by bangs in different lengths. He was gifted with slim hands and slender fingers and pale skin. It almost looked like he was a doll, if it wasn't for the fact that he was breathing.
Long, black eyelashes framed almond shaped eyes in the color of the melted gold. The guys looked like an aristocratic person but he surely was not one.

Much to her surprise, he carried a katana with him, which was sheeted in a simple black sheet.

Something went through Siyeon's mind, something sharp and clear, more like a single sound, which triggered a flood of blurry pictures in her mind.

“Siyeon!” Ara called out and Siyeon strange focus on the guy disappeared. “Did you hear me? Probably not. Who were you looking at?” she asked suspiciously. As she followed Siyeon's gaze, her expression turned completely dark. “Whatever ideas are forming in your head right now, don't. Just don't. This guy is dangerous and by that I mean really dangerous.”

-

“Incy wincy spider...,” sang Aimi before she hummed the rest. Quite bored, she swung her sword from one side to the other. It wasn't a really big sword, it was a rather small sword but fitting for her size. She nearly died out of boredom waiting for her sister and Elias to come back. It didn't help that her fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter