140

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rui was as silent as usually as he accompanied Siyeon back to the main building. He seemed to think about something but as he met Siyeon's gaze he smiled. “You look so stern. You look better when you smile.” Chuckling, he turned his head away because he had noticed a few people coming out of the school building. “Oh, seems like we missed school.”

A curse came over Siyeon's lips because she knew that Mr. Wu and Mr. Kim would scold her quite badly for that.

“Siyeon, stay by my side.”

Rui's words surprised her but then she saw four people approaching them. Shudders ran down Siyeon's spine because she knew those four people. Well, knowing was a bit exaggerated because she didn't know them at all but she already had seen them before. Jooyeon's underlings, those four were Jooyeon's underlings. “What do you want?” Siyeon asked calmly as they stopped in front of her and Rui. She already knew what they wanted from her.

“Look who we have here. The little missy is walking around here because she thinks everyone's fearing her now.” The assumption that guy made was completely ridiculous since Siyeon didn't think something like that at all, but she also knew that she couldn't convince him of something else because he was Jooyeon's underling. Siyeon felt the attack more like she saw it and she couldn't evade it in time.

The cut started to bleed immediately but it didn't hurt much, luckily. “You and me, we are going to fight, now.” Three Warriors stepped forward, two guys and one girl and they all had devil grins on their faces. “You can't say no because we will leave you no other choice,” the guy chuckled and Siyeon assumed that he was the master.
“I hope you can keep up with me and my three warriors.”

Four against one; it was extremely unfair but not completely unexpected from someone like Jooyeon's underling. They probably never would have dared to challenge Siyeon alone on their own but in a group... well, that was something completely different.

“You don't want to fight her,” Rui stated calmly but Siyeon knew that there was a hidden threat in his voice as well. “Hey, you, newbie, shut up. Why are you even meddling in this situation?” the Master growled with a raised brow. “I meddle in this situation because I am her Warrior and as such I have to protect her.”
Siyeon had a hard time not to show how very surprised she was hearing those words from him but the other Master and his Warriors were even more surprised than her.

Their jaws literally dropped to the ground and the Warriors looked at their Master, unsure what to do. Of course they had heard of the fight Rui against Sehun and of course they knew that Rui had beaten Sehun.
It was clear that they were hesitant to fight her now since they hadn't have expected to face such a strong opponent. “We are going to accept your challenge. If you want to fight us, then let's do it.”

Siyeon didn't know if she was able to fight with Rui as Master and Warrior because she actually didn't know what to do. His words may have sounded like a lie but to Siyeon they hadn't. Strangely they had sounded like the straight truth, at least to Siyeon.

“Alright, let's do it,” the Master answered but he looked slightly nervous.

“Rui, are you sure about this? I don't know if this works out since we don't have a connection in whatever kind of way,” Siyeon whispered and Rui slightly turned his head. “We don't have a connection? Do you really think so?”
A slight smile hushed over his face before he looked at the other group again. “Trust your instincts and try to support me as best as you can. I will handle the rest.”
Rui easily could have beat them alone by himself, but Siyeon realized that he wanted to make a statement here. A statement which would spread like a wild fire.

Like with every fight, a couple of students had gathered around them to watch the fight from a safe distance and they would be the ones who spread Rui's words.
Rui took a deep breath before he changed his stance to a fighting stance. While he waited for their opponents to make their move, Siyeon put a barrier around them. She made it stronger than her normal shields since Rui was fighting three opponents at the same time.

Since no one even moved, Rui decided on his own to make the first move. He flicked with his finger and something small sparked up in the air, which quickly turned into a fire arrow. It split into four arrows, fast and deadly, and even though they headed away from Siyeon, she still could feel their heat lingering on her skin.

As the three Warriors parted, the arrows followed them while the arrow which had headed towards the master burst on his shield. “What kind of low quality attack is this?” he asked Rui arrogantly. The fire arrows disappeared as soon as the Master clenched his hand to a fist.
“Can I ask what your name is?” Rui asked calmly, not the least impressed. “Takeshi. My name is Takeshi.”
Rui's eyes sparkled up for a second and Siyeon could have bet that he had smirked for only a second, before he vanished right in front of her eyes.

A sound like glass breaking into pieces could be heard as Rui simply destroyed the Takeshi's shield with a single punch. Instead of being worried though, Takeshi only grinned. There was a second shield, barely visible to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter