139

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pýr's actions would cause a lot of rumors and Siyeon was not quite happy about it. He only let her down after Siyeon nearly kicked him into the face. “Damn it, woman, I'm not a punching back!” he growled while Siyeon put pulled the hems of her skirt down in hurry. “You could have tried not to lift me up suddenly so that every is able to my underwear,” Siyeon growled back at him but he was completely unfazed by her words.

“As if anyone would like see such ing plain underwear. Heck, even my grandmother has more y underwear than you.”
The stab hurt a bit because no women liked to hear something like that at all. “Oh excuse me but don't judge others by your own ing standards, alright?”

“Oh, you mean your standards not mine!” Pýr shouted back at her with his gruff voice. For a long moment, the two of them stared at each other, before he let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. “ing school's getting on my nerves,” he muttered. “Anyways, what did you do in that district? There are the snobbish and wannabes of the mageíyan society. Even worse than the actual snobs in my opinion.”

An inaudible sigh came over Siyeon's lips and she was quite happy that they were alone now. “I accompanied an... acquaintance. So, what were you doing there?” Siyeon asked back. Pýr sat down on a stone, his legs wide spread so that it nearly looked obscene. “Spying on other students, what do you think? Peeping? No ing way. The most females here are just little girls who start to cry once they get dumped. They are not women and they won't be women any time soon.”

Siyeon wanted to tell him that he actually was not much older than them but then she remembered that he actually never had visited school and that he probably had met more “real” women and being with all those young girls now must be pretty much annoying.
“Can I ask you this? Since you never visited school, what did you do the whole time?” she asked carefully, knowing that a part of his memory was tampered, just like hers.

“Well, since I can't remember everything, can only tell you this much. I grew up as a soldier, simple as that, or rather my private tutor was a retired marshal. He was also the one who found my talent for military strategies and that I am a prodigy in every way. That of an old geezer made me run up that ing mountain every day.” Despite his words Pýr smiled. It was a soft smile which made him look really young because he actually looked older than he was.

“That er always called me genius. Hate that expression though and I got pretty lazy when I was ten. The old geezer nearly got one heart attack after another because of me. You should have seen it how artificially upset he was as I didn't get that ing essay. Well, that put me into a prodigy program. I met Mao there by the way.”

Siyeon remembered Matsuda telling her that Mao was a genius as well and that he easily could have graduated from school earlier but he hadn't. Matsuda never mentioned though that Mao had been in a special prodigy program. “That asshat of an Influxor – he wasn't one at that time – was a real brain twister. Smart, talented and an excellent fighter. He was even better than me that old man.”

Pýr didn't seem to be quite happy about it and his face darkened and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter