137

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon rushed towards her classroom because she was a bit late and she cursed herself for thinking about that dream for too long. The problem was that she now was all hot and bothered, something she couldn't need right that moment. How should she face the two brothers now? How should she talk normally to them when all she could think about was that strange dream?
A sigh came over her lips and she slowed down her steps a bit. Well, she couldn't change the fact that she dreamed about them and in the end she decided to act normal around them.

She just walked past the girls' restroom as she heard someone sobbing. It was a silent sob, so as if someone tried to hold back a cry. With a frown, Siyeon stopped and looked around but she couldn't see someone. As she stepped closer to the door of the rest room, the sobbing got louder and again, Siyeon looked around. Since no one was coming, Siyeon opened the door carefully.

The girl she had seen a few days before sat on the ground, crying her heart out. Her face was buried in her hands and her whole body shivered. “Hey, are you alright?” Siyeon asked carefully and the girl looked up. She was startled but not startled enough to immediately bite her lips.
It was clear that she immediately put up her defenses and that she wouldn't tell Siyeon anything, not in this state.

“I told you to leave me alone, right?” she whispered but Siyeon only let out a sigh. She wouldn't come too far if she would talk to that girl in a gentle manner. “I know that you are get bullied. It was quite obvious the last time I met you.”

For a moment, the girl seemed completely surprised by Siyeon's sudden change of attitude but then her face darkened while she wiped her tears away.
“Great, then if you know you can leave me alone now, right?” she snarled angrily. Siyeon wanted to grab her and to hit her once to get some senses into her stubborn head. “You can't be serious,” she muttered more to herself, before she turned her attention to the girl again.

“I don't think that I have to tell you that I got bullied as well, right?”

Siyeon's words seemed to trigger something in the girl because she suddenly jumped up and dashed towards Siyeon. “And that's why I hate you! You got bullied but they stopped because you... you are strong! They still watch out for you but they don't dare to do anything yet. Instead, they searched for another weak person and that happened to be me! I hate you!”

That girl was so pitiful, Siyeon thought and instead of being too angry at the girl, she could understand her completely fine. “Hey, listen. I understand how you feel. I really do but you can't go on like this for forever. They won't move on from all this because if you are as weak as you say, then they won't go back to bully me.”
Unlike her, Siyeon could handle the bully because that what the Mageíyan students had done to her hadn't even been the worst, and Siyeon already had gone through a lot. Some of those things had been by far more worse than this at least in her own opinion.

“Then why the heck are you talking to me? Just leave me alone, really,” the girl whispered. She sounded weak and close to tears again. “I talk to you because you obviously need help and no one in this society would help someone as you because you are too weak, as you said yourself.”
Siyeon felt a bit sorry for saying those harsh words to her but it seemed like that was the only way to get through to that girl. “Since I am not like the most here, I won't simply go away and act like nothing happened because something happened, right?”

The girl stared at Siyeon before she cried out loud again and clutched herself to Siyeon. “They burned my uniform and.. and...”
Unable to continue, the girl simply raised her shirt and Siyeon drew a sharp breath. “Have you seen a doctor?” she called out but the girl shook her head. She was too embarrassed, Siyeon understood that. The burn marks covered her whole side and some of them had thrown ugly bubbles, and some looked wet and purulent.
“You come with me, right now.”

Not protesting, the girl let Siyeon dragged her away to the infirmary and Mao luckily was there. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter