129

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late evening as Siyeon brought Kai back to his dorm. Since Kyungsoo was cooking, they invited her to eat dinner with them and since Siyeon was incredibly hungry, she didn't say no to the offer.
Sitting in the living room and looking through some kind of magazine, Siyeon thought about Kai's situation and how she maybe could help him. She did not notice that Baekhyun sat down in front of her and observed her closely.

“What the heck happened to Kai that he smiles like that? It's freaking me out, seriously.”

Siyeon flinched as she heard his voice and she stared at him for a few seconds until her brain processed his words. “Ahh, he was a bit depressed, so I tried to cheer him up a bit,” she answered truthfully. Baekhyun only nodded and Siyeon assumed that he actually knew what was going on in Kai's family.
“Did you kiss him?” Baekhyun asked and he didn't even sound curious.

“I did not!” Siyeon was a bit irritated by his shameless question but Baekhyun only turned his away and stared at the fire. “You did not run into Todd, did you?”
The sudden change of questions threw her completely off, especially since he mentioned Todd. “No, I was with Kai the whole time, why do you ask?”
Baekhyun shrugged with his shoulders, an expression of nothingness but there was something in his eyes that Siyeon couldn't quite integrate.

“Oh, just asking. That guy seriously means trouble, so stay away from him, understand?”

The serious look on Baekhyun's face made Siyeon smile a bit. “Are you saying that I should take care?” she asked him but he only grunted and rolled his eyes.
Despite his harshness and coldness, Baekhyun could be so sweet sometimes. A frown appeared on Siyeon's face because she never has thought of Baekhyun as sweet before, and it never would have occurred to her to combine him with that verb until now.

“What did you guys do? I hope you didn't try anything stupid. Seriously, you could get into a lot of trouble because of it.”

Well, maybe that wasn't entirely true but the worry Siyeon had for the others was definitely real. “The rest of us is not as stupid and hormone driven as Chanyeol, just for your information,” replied Baekhyun with a dry voice. “By the way, how are you feeling? Still upset about this whole thing?”
It was really clear about which topic he talked and Siyeon gulped hard. No, it was not okay. Even though she was back in school for one day now, she felt incredibly horrified because... she killed that man.

Luckily, she didn't have much time to think about it yet, since a lot of other things had happened to her. Things, which weren't pleasant at all, while some had been quite pleasant.

“I'm... trying to deal with it. It's hard but I don't think I have to tell you, right?”

No, she didn't have to.

“By the way, Sehun wanted to talk to you. Just forgot to tell you.”

Jumping up, Siyeon walked towards the stairs while she kicked Baekhyun to the curbs in her head. “You could have told me earlier,” she said but Baekhyun only shrugged his shoulder. “I said, I forgot it!” Baekhyun called after her but Siyeon was already up the stairs.
As far as she remembered right, Sehun's room was the first on the left right away. Carefully, she knocked first, before she opened the door.

Never before she once had been in Sehun's room but she was not surprised by how neat and proper it was.
Just like Baekhyun's room, his room was divided in two huge rooms as well. The first one was like a living room while the room behind it was his bedroom.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter